IGNORED

How do you know Christianity is real?

Guest Troyboy!!!

Guest Troyboy!!!

How do you know Christianity is real? This is your chance to inspire others with your testimonies, stories, or scientific proof/evidence of God's existence. :o

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/28/1989

Hey Troyboy! To answere your question, I'll tell you exactly why I believe. One night, probably around 6th grade, I had a lot of doubts about god and I asked a lot of questions. Well he answered all of my questions directly and I knew from that point on he was real.

I had recently been having those doubts again, but something(I'm not sure what) brought me back to him and he has changed my life. I have decided to use my life for him and so I am working on becoming a missionary. I hope that helped anyone who reads this. If any of you have any other questions just ask.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

This is probably not what you are looking for but it is the first thing that came to my mind...

Joh 9:24 Then again called they the man that was blind, and said unto him, Give God the praise: we know that this man is a sinner.

Joh 9:25 He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.

Joh 9:26 Then said they to him again, What did he to thee? how opened he thine eyes?

Joh 9:27 He answered them, I have told you already, and ye did not hear: wherefore would ye hear it again? will ye also be his disciples?

:o

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  377
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  01/31/1977

Like Stephen Baldwin said," He is experiencing the new life that Jesus gave him. His brother rejects Christianity because he is not experiencing it.

When you are Born Again your life will change. :o

• Topic Count:  490
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  02/25/1990

Hey Troyboy,

Look, I am going through a bit of a hard time right now, but that is where I see God working the most. I have watched him for the past two and a half years(more like eight) help me to grow in him.. he has shown me what is means to have a prayer life, which two years ago I didn't have(looked in an old journal).. He has brought me through many things.. things dealing with an old friend that is now homosexual.. dealing with a police investigator.. gave me the words and patience when I had to deal with a shrink.. he has helped me when I was doubting my salvaiton.. when out white water rafting and was scared over half to death... he's been there when I was in pain.. crying my heart out because I didnt know what to do and I felt lost.. He has been there through many situations with a family that doesn't know Christ.. he is here after changing youth pastors(missionary)... He has been there for tough situations at school ... He has been there in teh good times when he gave me a peace that passes all understanding.. when he gave me a song in my heart(even in the bad times).. he has given me strenth.. comfort.. happiness joy.. He has given me Hope.... my God is good...

Guest Troyboy!!!

Thanks Kitty Lover. Thats what I'm looking for. Also, this thread is not necessesarily for just spiritual testimonies, but also for scientific reasons why God is real. I have reasearched scientific proof and I am thoroughly convinced there is a God. I think i needed spiritual evidence and physical evidence. I'll tell you some of this evidence later, when I have more time, but for now I have to go. Ill talk later. Thanks guys for your comments... but keep posting!

• Topic Count:  490
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  02/25/1990

Scientific proof can only be seen as accurate by one who actually beleives.. if someone doesn't beleive there is a God, they aren't going to believe that the many complex things of this life are really of God because faith is of no relevance in their lives :) (Currently in Chemistry class) :taped:

Just look at the complexity of something that seems so simple as a flower.. the way it all works together in such harmony... or even the human eye... Scientists STILL cannot make a duplicate because of the many intricate details..

To go to the typical one on evolution.. constantly... many try to say where man came from.. whether it be a particular organism... or whatever they so desire to use to ignore the convictions of the Holy Spirit... No one can explain where that first organism comes from... even for the big bang.. how did that happen? The only answer is God :b:

*quickly sneaks back to desk to finish test*

Guest Troyboy!!!

Hey cool! I'm taking chemistry too.

I totally agree! The complexities of this world are unfathomable, and can only be comprehended by a greater being. I don't believe even aliens thousands or even millions of years in the future could figure out exactly how the universe works and create humans and possibly put us here on Earth.

As for the big bang... thats whats so great about God. At one point in science, you have to stop and say, "Well what comes before the big bang?" God is forever, and always has been.

I have been writing some of the things down I hear people tell me and some of the things i read about. Here's some more stuff that almost entirely proves Christianity is real. At this point in my research, I have found that it would be harder to not believe in God and Jesus than to totally forget about it and not believe.................. :24:

Let me begin by stating that nothing happens by coincidence. God has a plan for our life, but also gives us free will to choose if we want to accept His plan. The most convincing argument I have in the existence of God is my own testimony. There is so much God has done in my life that writing everything would take more time than I can give to writing this essay. The greatest thing God has done in my life is, in fact, saving my Life. He has saved my soul from Satan

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  04/26/1932

How do you know Christianity is real? This is your chance to inspire others with your testimonies, stories, or scientific proof/evidence of God's existence. :24:

Christianity is a religion (never mind that some try to say "it's a relationship") and, as such, is a phony as a three dollar bill. Jesus Christ is real. But Jesus did not found the Christian religion. He called (and still calls) followers.

Yes, there are some followers of Christ in the Christian religion. But we are not called to share a religion with people. Jesus said "You shall be witnesses of me."

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Cos I live it every day and Jesus is more real to me than the person next door!