IGNORED

National ID Card in effect by May 2008

Biscuit

Guest Cephas

Beisdes, the Govt AND Business is already aware of many instances of false identity anyway, and chooses to do nothing about it. Do you really think that the SSA or Credit Bureau's aren't aware of multiple uses of SSN's or the SSN's of people under the age of 16 being used on jobs? Of course they do. In fact there have already been news reports of known IDentity theft information losses that no one does anything about. They allow it so that people will buy into the 'security' of a National ID card. It's already in the works for Americans to need a passport to COME BACK into the US from Canada or Mexico. NOT LEAVE, but come back. All prelated around stopping the terrorist threat.

For those who were asking about children's SSN's, add to the list that you cannot enroll a child in school without a SSN, or govt approved Daycare, as I understand it. And School is not just public school, it's any govt recognized education program

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

But there are two issues here.

1.) The day to day actions of government and the military to respond to militant Islam and their threat's to our life and security which are often legitimate, and sometimes not legitimate but simply political.

2.) How this plays into the much broader picture of setting the infrastructure up for one institution to have the powers that are spoken of in Revelation.

Just because a government is doing these things; which in the future will play into the power of the anti-Christ, does not make the government itself evil or part of the anti-Christ. Is the Internet evil? No, but it will be a tool of the anti-Christ. Is technology in general evil? No, but it will be a defining tool of the anti-Christ and his ability to control movements of people and groups. We are all part of the prophetic events spelled out in scripture. We all have a role to play, as Christians our job is to be faithful to Christ to live as He has called us to live and to spread the Word of God and of the truth of salvation through Christ. The world will go on with number one and number two above but we are eternally sealed, our names are in the Book of Life as long as we have true faith in Christ alone for our salvation and He is our Lord. We have nothing to fear, love casts out fear.

Now we are called to resist to the death any attempt to alter our faith or His Lordship in our life, just as Christ did when He sacrificed Himself for us, just as Peter did when he was murdered, just as Paul did when he died in the Roman prison. So no we are not to bow down and worship any other God or take some sort of a mark which would signify our loyalty to another God or Goddess or Spirit.

It will be obvious to any believer what the mark is; a social security number or a national ID card won

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

I think we should look at the passage we are all talking about. Notice that the number and the beast are always enter twined with worship of the beast, that is the defining thing which will send someone to the pit, the willingness to worship something other than Christ and our God. Which is why I had made those earlier comments about praying and worshipping with those who do not accept Christ as Lord and Savior.

Revelation 13

5The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise his authority for forty-two months. 6He opened his mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. 7He was given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. 8All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast

Guest washedinthebloodoftheLamb

I was just looking up locations in my state for DMV's ,my daughter is going to get her first license.

Anyway, I came across an article at the DMV site where Real ID cards will start being issued here

in Michigan sometime in 2007, they said. I dont believe this is the Mark of the beast. I do believe that

this Real ID card is leading to it. Isnt the Mark of the beast supposed to be issued during the mid part

of the tribulation? Rev. Chapter 13

Im still not happy having to have this Real ID card. Simply because we have to have it everywhere we

go and we can be tracked that way.

May God Bless US ALL

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

It seems to me that there is no real fervent opposition to the "real id" scheme. I have been looking all over for something that will tell me that it is all worthwhile, something - anything. But there just appears to be absolutely no benefits to anybody apart from the government. And I am still left wondering how anyone can possibly buy into a scheme that tracks your every move for the government but does nothing for you personally, nothing that is that you don't have already, and think that they are "doing their bit" to fight "terrorism" or halt illegal immigration".

I do wonder why, for instance, the "real id card" has your religion on it. Could someone look into that?

Even if we do accept that "these things must happen" and it is a necessary prelude to "Christ's plan" then we have to realise that we are making things harder for ourselves we we will have to fight.

Surely all Christians have a responsibility to, at least, question what is happening worldwide and make sure that we and our children are not on any "databases". We might have to accept what is happening but we shouldn't just "roll over and take it".

It would seem that even our children are not safe, as this news item tells us. It is from UK, but I believe that "Vericool" is an American company (I could be wrong though) so it is probably being implemented in America too and I just haven't found any news about it. But read the article and see if you are as horrified by it all as I am:

http://technology.guardian.co.uk/weekly/st...1742091,00.html

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,319
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Even if we do accept that "these things must happen" and it is a necessary prelude to "Christ's plan" then we have to realise that we are making things harder for ourselves we we will have to fight.

Rev 13And all who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyonewhose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain. 9If anyone has an ear, let him hear. 10If anyone is destinedfor captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the swordhe must be killed. Here is the perseverance and the faith of the saints.

NASB

It will be futile to fight......

"....we we will have to fight" Sorry for the bad wording - typo. I meant to say something along the lines of "..... harder for ourselves if we do not fight".

Rev 13And all who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyonewhose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain. 9If anyone has an ear, let him hear. 10If anyone is destinedfor captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the swordhe must be killed. Here is the perseverance and the faith of the saints.

NASB

It will be futile to fight......

Anyway: "It will be futile to fight". That comment sounds like it comes from a "dalek" in a sci-fi novel. Gee, we're defeated before we even start. Even if you believe that it is futile to fight the entire system, as Christians we should do all we can to ensure that we are not part of it.

The day will come when we will be persecuted for being Christian (maybe not for us, but certainly for our descendents). So if the government can identify, track, locate and destroy all Christians, all at the touch of a button in .3 of a second, because we have so conveniently and obsequiously made all our information (and that of our children) available to them "in order that they may fight terrorism and slow illegal immigration and welfare fraud" (I still don't now how that is supposed to happen), we will all deserve to be "taken out" by government, but will our children deserve that too?

This may all be part of a predetermined plan, but where does it say that we have to passively stand by and watch everything we held dear being shredded? I'm sure that God would never want this to happen!

Anyway: "It will be futile to fight". That comment sounds like it comes from a "dalek" in a sci-fi novel. Gee, we're defeated before we even start. Even if you believe that it is futile to fight the entire system, as Christians we should do all we can to ensure that we are not part of it.

Not by avoiding everything that could possibly be used as the mark.

The day will come when we will be persecuted for being Christian (maybe not for us, but certainly for our descendents). So if the government can identify, track, locate and destroy all Christians, all at the touch of a button in .3 of a second, because we have so conveniently and obsequiously made all our information (and that of our children) available to them "in order that they may fight terrorism and slow illegal immigration and welfare fraud" (I still don't now how that is supposed to happen), we will all deserve to be "taken out" by government, but will our children deserve that too?
They can already do that with your social security and your tax returns.

This may all be part of a predetermined plan, but where does it say that we have to passively stand by and watch everything we held dear being shredded? I'm sure that God would never want this to happen!

Not by avoiding everything that could possibly be used as the mark.

But there are plenty of other reasons to "buck this system", right? It may only "possibly be the mark" but that doesn't make it any the less evil.

They can already do that with your social security and your tax returns.

Then why has several governments throughout the world gone to all the trouble of producing all these horrible tracking systems? Plus you do not put "your religion" on your tax return and the government cannot track your vehicle's movements through your ssn or tax return.

That is to say that we should all accept any horrible torture, tracking or injustice that goes on. Scenario: "Your child is kidnapped, so you just think "if anyone is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes"?????

That is to say that we should all accept any horrible torture, tracking or injustice that goes on. Scenario: "Your child is kidnapped, so you just think "if anyone is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes"?????

When the beast takes over this world and starts to force people to worship or die, yes they will take your child and there will be nothing you will be able to do about it in the long run. Worship the beast or it's iimage and take it's mark or die.

If you are speaking of the time of the mark of the beast, there will be nothing you can do.......... When they come and take your children will you bow the knee to the beast and take it's mark, or will you let them go? You will not be able to stop them and the Lord has told us that if we use the sword we will be killed with the sword.......

So what will you do........ ? If you follow the example of those in Rome, you'll not worship and not take the mark and you will go to your death in peace, and your kids will be in the hands of the Holy Spirit.

Sam