IGNORED

Bugging Question

Guest ManicSmiley

Guest ManicSmiley

Why does everyone say everything i do is one of Following:

ok...since no one here really knows u, we can only guess.

1)Satanic - your yahoo has 666 at the end of it. 666 is the number of the beast, thus that number is associated with the devil

2)Creepy - answered in 1.

3)Scary - i would be scared too if someone told me they enjoyed the sight of blood, given how to see blood, one person must suffer pain to extract it.

4)starnge - answered in 1. to add to that, i find it strange that there are people out there who choose to be associated with evil rather than Christ. i just dont understand this....its a strange stranger concept!

5)Pointless - what do u do with most of ur time?

6)Stupid - again, what do u do with most of ur time?

7)Annoying(i see that one[brother]) - most siblings think the other is annoying

8)Trend - well, it has sort of become a trend to be emo. i mean, most kids have nothing real to be depressed about and yet they go about being all mopey. and the wearing black and red thing is done by like so many kids these days! so yea...i gotta agree with the trendy thing

Examples

1)half ppl listin my music think satanic or gay - why do they think that? what do u listen to? what do the lyrics in the music say?

2)My picture long story-class project,color red and black(fav colors),and wrote some words,it was joke and 4 ppl go make every one scare - dont understand what u mean here

3)Same as above is best one

4)Fact i think look of blood is cool - :)

5)Question i ask,sort like this - .........

6)Half stuff i do apperently say my STEP dad(soon as mom get money pay the expense boot goes that title come nastier one[he cause of alot trouble{phyical,metal,emotional) - i dont understand this one either

7)Talking,poking(brother[not smart he is exmarine i start fights with hime,Horse play one but still) - sounds like normal bro to bro stuff here :) i used to do that with my bro and sis ALL the time :)

8)IF change my hair,clothes,anything ppl think i do cause other are doing.Half time i like when i was little non e did it,parent made me stop,now i like it again. - well, like i said earlier, the whole emo look (i assume thats what u go for) has become trendy. but then again, if u really like what u are doing with ur hair and u arent doing it cos someone else is...then my best advice would be to completely ignore those people. if u like what u like cos u like then go ahead! (well, unless if mommy says otherwise :P) i face the same problem wtih my music genre of choice....i like it cos i like it but many people (including close friends) disapprove. some things cant be helped. u have always gotta stay true to urself :emot-questioned:

u neglected to tell us if u are as much in love with Jesus as most of us are here on worthboards :)

With ID w/666 that isnt my id its profile on it.Second i do it scare ppl that annoy me(mean like want punch annoy).Scarying them is better then beating them up?

Blood,no u dont have suffer to see thanks to internet,friends,games,or tv, i have nature cut and niks from thing to.Serious there nature,fell cut arm.Thing like that.Idk why i like sheight of just look cool,even when i see it magnify in science books and stuff still look cool.

example 1,with music i listin to japanesse rock,pop,metal,rock,rap

example 8,No im not goin for emo,those ppl are stupid as idk,dont think there anything stupider then them. techally give me black shirt and jean,change way hair(right now im growin it out be basically mullit) is bit,and music i like.i could easily be goth,emo,punk.On punk i can do that really easily now,but i dont think i am.

example 6,mean is my step dad said everything i do is stupid and pointless,that i cant do anything.Actully now if sit around do anything yea i could.Start say that when we moved,where im at nearest friends are like 10miles away,w/o no how ride bike(dont comment) and having walk that bit.So i just do hw,watch tv,paly games,etc.Thing u can do by urslef.

to very last part.I dont know

Gerioke-how does it look like yoda did it huh

Crusader for Christ-yea some thing i do are for attention,but unlike some ppl i do have real issues.Unless u think being abuse isnt one,and uncontorlable angerable.

IF anything seem word odd,GET OFF IT!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

Manic,

If your getting it from here (nagging) its because we care. Don't you think we have been somewhere down your path and have found a light through our darkness? My son wants to dress a certain way-but because society looks down on it and judges cruelly- I won't let him

get labeled like that. You all (teens,etc) have much more to offer the world than a couple of outfits. We shouldn't even play in the darkness-or have the appearance to be that way-because it could become what we most speak out of our mouths. I'm sorry if I made you mad on any previous posts-but because I have children and I'm a christian, I give you from my experience-because I care. I forget sometimes my wonderful (not always)past and what I was doing myself-but I'd rather talk from experience and help one along a much better path with Jesus!!!

Blessings Manic (forgive me my elderly ness)

Guest ManicSmiley
Manic,

If your getting it from here (nagging) its because we care. Don't you think we have been somewhere down your path and have found a light through our darkness? My son wants to dress a certain way-but because society looks down on it and judges cruelly- I won't let him

get labeled like that. You all (teens,etc) have much more to offer the world than a couple of outfits. We shouldn't even play in the darkness-or have the appearance to be that way-because it could become what we most speak out of our mouths. I'm sorry if I made you mad on any previous posts-but because I have children and I'm a christian, I give you from my experience-because I care. I forget sometimes my wonderful (not always)past and what I was doing myself-but I'd rather talk from experience and help one along a much better path with Jesus!!!

Blessings Manic (forgive me my elderly ness)

No u didnt make me mad.Not really on here,more less at mall,town,etc.I dont dont dress gothic or emo.But sick ppl telling and asking why i do stuff.Like my hair,right im growing it out.When i was little i had long hair mean long,mom made me get cut idk why.She had force me in car,thorugh door,hold me down when Gal cut my hair.My moms friend owned beauty salon,that how i know her name.Now that i want it back she asking me why,when she was one that cut it.She acts like i ask for alot.I dont have piercing,tatoos,dont ask for expensive clothes,most i acted up is i might get bit of tone when we talk.that last 3 secs because i have trouble realize i have tone.I am getting tatoo tho moment i turn 18 since im pretty sure she'll say no when ask for my birthday.Mine isnt going be dark or anything.

Plus i have label that ppl i dont like and dont care about.Those ppl that think im scary,even tho 75% time i dress in plain jeans and requalr T-shirt.I seem bit scary aprently,that outside tho. :emot-questioned: listin music,be spefic first love-techno remix by Utada hikura

• Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

Manic,

Long hair isn't so bad. Sometimes people get judged by clothes, hair, etc-not fair-but they do- I know of a man that got pulled over by a cop-because he was in an area and had long hair-thats just the way it is sometimes. If the only request you have is for long hair-that shouldn't be a bad thing-what does mom say. We should always respect our parents and listen to what they have to say. When you are 18 and not in their home you may still want that hair style or maybe-you may have a change of plan-but it will be up to you. We will always be dealing with someone telling us what to do- like Jobs, etc.

Jesus doesn't look on the outside-what you wear, etc-he looks on the heart and its condition.

Other than your parents and God-don't worry about what others think. Don't give it a thought-the devil uses these thoughts to get us down. I try not to live up to the worlds standards- I'm not part of this world so why do I have to be like them.

Sometimes life feels out of control and we feel like we need to gain control of some area of our life-clothes, music, something that says Hey can you see me-I'm alive. thats the way I felt when I was a teen- I went through some extreme things. The only way that I could gain control is through Jesus. I had voids(empty places)in my life and I tried to fill it with just about everything-Nothing but Jesus made me complete. When I was young I was judged my my actions, clothes, etc. Now they know I serve Jesus-and if they didn't like the way I am or the way I dress-I have no concern-because I have Jesus and he will never leave or forsake me-He has never let me down.

The only suggestions is to let go of any demonic appearances- He really doesn't have anything to offer us-but the hell he has put us through in the past or may be in the present. All your choice.

Blessings

Candi

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

Not long hair just that easiest and shortest one to expalin and thnks.

Huh?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  233
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  05/06/1987

lol I think this should be moved to HUMOR! :)

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  583
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

Crusader for Christ-yea some thing i do are for attention,but unlike some ppl i do have real issues.Unless u think being abuse isnt one,and uncontorlable angerable.

IF anything seem word odd,GET OFF IT!!

Manicsmiley,

My deepest apologies if I offended or upset you, it was not my intention. Though you and I are very different in age (I'm 43), we do have a common ground. When I was your age I was very much a rebel and a bit of an outsider. I started playing in rock bands in around 9th grade (13 years old), I had hair down to the middle of my back (not the style for the "good" boys at the time), I dressed differently than most, and I partied very hard. I took my anger and sadness out in my music and songwriting which did help me somewhat.

But what kept me from going over the edge was accepting Christ as my Lord at 13. I did go off and live a very worldly life after that, but God was patient with me and stayed with me. At some of the worst times in my life He stepped in and caught my attention and saved me from making some very stupid mistakes. Eventually the world wore me down completely, and broke me, but He was there. He lifted me back up and set me on the right path. I would not be here right now if it weren't for Jesus.

Just thought I would share that with you.

Check this out and see what you think Link to music by Christ Brigade

Again, I hope you will forgive me if I insulted you, I am very sorry.

God Bless

-CC-

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

Your discernment of the grammatical aspect of the English idiom has me somewhat disconcerted.

Perhaps, I should refrain from endeavoring to comprehend your ingenious way of composing germane discussion topics.

Guest ManicSmiley
Your discernment of the grammatical aspect of the English idiom has me somewhat disconcerted.

Perhaps, I should refrain from endeavoring to comprehend your germane way of composing ingenious discussion topics.

Umm what,could u use smaller words.I dont know meaning or how say most those.

discernment

idiom

disconcerted

endeavoring

ingenious

germane

Crusader for Christ-No u didnt offend me it all.