3)Scary

4)starnge

5)Pointless

6)Stupid

7)Annoying(i see that one[brother])

8)Trend

Examples

1)half ppl listin my music think satanic or gay

2)My picture long story-class project,color red and black(fav colors),and wrote some words,it was joke and 4 ppl go make every one scare

3)Same as above is best one

4)Fact i think look of blood is cool

5)Question i ask,sort like this

6)Half stuff i do apperently say my STEP dad(soon as mom get money pay the expense boot goes that title come nastier one[he cause of alot trouble{phyical,metal,emotional)

7)Talking,poking(brother[not smart he is exmarine i start fights with hime,Horse play one but still)

8)IF change my hair,clothes,anything ppl think i do cause other are doing.Half time i like when i was little non e did it,parent made me stop,now i like it again.

IF anything seem odd way do so wht how i wanted do,get off my case.*annoyed*

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Why do your posts look as if Yoda wrote them? :blink:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

Confusing, it is.

Concentrate, you must.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Why does everyone say everything i do is one of Following:

ok...since no one here really knows u, we can only guess.

1)Satanic - your yahoo has 666 at the end of it. 666 is the number of the beast, thus that number is associated with the devil

2)Creepy - answered in 1.

3)Scary - i would be scared too if someone told me they enjoyed the sight of blood, given how to see blood, one person must suffer pain to extract it.

4)starnge - answered in 1. to add to that, i find it strange that there are people out there who choose to be associated with evil rather than Christ. i just dont understand this....its a strange stranger concept!

5)Pointless - what do u do with most of ur time?

6)Stupid - again, what do u do with most of ur time?

7)Annoying(i see that one[brother]) - most siblings think the other is annoying

8)Trend - well, it has sort of become a trend to be emo. i mean, most kids have nothing real to be depressed about and yet they go about being all mopey. and the wearing black and red thing is done by like so many kids these days! so yea...i gotta agree with the trendy thing

Examples

1)half ppl listin my music think satanic or gay - why do they think that? what do u listen to? what do the lyrics in the music say?

2)My picture long story-class project,color red and black(fav colors),and wrote some words,it was joke and 4 ppl go make every one scare - dont understand what u mean here

3)Same as above is best one

4)Fact i think look of blood is cool - :wub:

5)Question i ask,sort like this - .........

6)Half stuff i do apperently say my STEP dad(soon as mom get money pay the expense boot goes that title come nastier one[he cause of alot trouble{phyical,metal,emotional) - i dont understand this one either

7)Talking,poking(brother[not smart he is exmarine i start fights with hime,Horse play one but still) - sounds like normal bro to bro stuff here :taped: i used to do that with my bro and sis ALL the time :25:

8)IF change my hair,clothes,anything ppl think i do cause other are doing.Half time i like when i was little non e did it,parent made me stop,now i like it again. - well, like i said earlier, the whole emo look (i assume thats what u go for) has become trendy. but then again, if u really like what u are doing with ur hair and u arent doing it cos someone else is...then my best advice would be to completely ignore those people. if u like what u like cos u like then go ahead! (well, unless if mommy says otherwise :)) i face the same problem wtih my music genre of choice....i like it cos i like it but many people (including close friends) disapprove. some things cant be helped. u have always gotta stay true to urself :blink:

u neglected to tell us if u are as much in love with Jesus as most of us are here on worthboards :emot-hug:

What is emo? :wub:

My mom lives in a town called Emo and the last time I was there it was a nice little farm community. I don't think emo is named after this town, is it? :blink:

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

What is emo? :25:

My mom lives in a town called Emo and the last time I was there it was a nice little farm community. I don't think emo is named after this town, is it? :emot-hug:

I am terrably sorry for what im going to do next.... :blink:

:P:D:taped::21::24::24::24::24::wub::)

again i am sorry....

No, its just not a town it is a way of living like dressing Emo, listening to emo music which i cannot stand for the reason i cannot understand a word there saying and it is very depressing music... Very graphic to explain a point like if you are to say she broke my heart they would scream she ripped out my heart with a knife then go on about he lost his soul; blah blah... and that is just the minor stuff it can get worse... Don't know if it is bad never really listen to it but what i have listen to LOL what i could understand it was very depressing in my view...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  583
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

Manicsmiley,

My observation of youth like yourself is that you are attention starved and feel you are "misunderstood" by logical people. This behavior and fashion of yours gets you noticed which makes you feel special or "unique". Sadly you dance with unnecesssary darkness in your life and live unhappily as a result.

My hope is that you are on this forum because none of your life is making sense and you want a change. Well one is certainly available for you here so I hope you'll stay around and chat with our brothers and sisters about what's going on with you.

God Bless

-CC-

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  07/10/1990

Emo is basically short for "emotional". They wear hair in front of half their face. The guys wear girls pants and put on eyeliner. They wear Band t-shirts. Um, they write poetry, usually really elementary stuff. Some cut, some drink, some do drugs. Um, that's about emo in a box. Oh, and they think they are non-conformist.

Guest Gladiator4God
Confusing, it is.

Concentrate, you must.

:wub::blink::emot-hug:

Mind what you have learned , help you it can

Emo is basically short for "emotional". They wear hair in front of half their face. The guys wear girls pants and put on eyeliner. They wear Band t-shirts. Um, they write poetry, usually really elementary stuff. Some cut, some drink, some do drugs. Um, that's about emo in a box. Oh, and they think they are non-conformist.

I thought that was goth??? :thumbsup: