Spiritual Warfare

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I don't think that Christian based assaults on demonic entities are effective enough. I am quite convinced that God himself doesn't care enough to sufficiently protect even his own people as well. I think he protects me as much as he does because I've drawn peoples attention to him and he's reluctant to break character in front of others.

The only real solution that I can see and have ever seen is to exterminate all of humanity. Satan, contrary to public belief probably wouldn't like that. People are just natural built tools for demonic angels anyway, so why keep either around? The only one anyone can kill off is the people they're going to be or are in control of.

Besides, I don't think the worlds going to miss humanity anyway, I sure wouldn't.

I'm serious, an evil person likes slaves and monumants of depravity more than dead people. You people don't like what they do, do you?

Edited by reconditioned

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

I don't think that Christian based assaults on demonic entities are effective enough. I am quite convinced that God himself doesn't care enough to sufficiently protect even his own people as well. I think he protects me as much as he does because I've drawn peoples attention to him and he's reluctant to break character in front of others.

Satan, contrary to public belief probably wouldn't like that. People are just natural built tools for demonic angels anyway, so why keep either around? The only one anyone can kill off is the people they're going to be or are in control of.

Besides, I don't think the worlds going to miss humanity anyway, I sure wouldn't.

I'm serious, an evil person likes slaves and monumants of depravity more than dead people. You people don't like what they do, do you?

"I don't think that Christian based assaults on demonic entities are effective enough." Then you have clearly never had the experience of participating in an exorcism.

" I am quite convinced that God himself doesn't care enough to sufficiently protect even his own people as well." I am convinced quite otherwise, with many anecdotal evidences to present for my point of view. Further, the Scriptures certainly backs up my view, rather than yours.

"I think he protects me as much as he does because I've drawn peoples attention to him and he's reluctant to break character in front of others." In your inexcusable self-absorption, you give yourself far too much credit..........

"The only real solution that I can see and have ever seen is to exterminate all of humanity." Now there's a mature, charitable point of view! 'I am hurting, so I want to kill all human beings.' That is thoroughly childish--if you're very, very young, if you're old enough to know better, this is simply depraved. I'm sorry, but there's no other word for it.

"People are just natural built tools for demonic angels anyway, so why keep either around? The only one anyone can kill off is the people they're going to be or are in control of." No. The angels were made to be our servants, and as Christians we have power of the demonic world. Do read the Bible, old boy, it's simply full of good info.

"Besides, I don't think the worlds going to miss humanity anyway, I sure wouldn't." I pity the soul so full of self hate, and self pity that it's only response is to hate others.

"I'm serious, an evil person likes slaves and monumants of depravity more than dead people. You people don't like what they do, do you?" Not at all. I like to see people gain the victory they are destined for in Christ Jesus! Repent and believe the Gospel."

• Topic Count:  115
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Satan, contrary to public belief probably wouldn't like that. People are just natural built tools for demonic angels anyway, so why keep either around? The only one anyone can kill off is the people they're going to be or are in control of.

"I don't think that Christian based assaults on demonic entities are effective enough." Then you have clearly never had the experience of participating in an exorcism.

" I am quite convinced that God himself doesn't care enough to sufficiently protect even his own people as well." I am convinced quite otherwise, with many anecdotal evidences to present for my point of view. Further, the Scriptures certainly backs up my view, rather than yours.

"I think he protects me as much as he does because I've drawn peoples attention to him and he's reluctant to break character in front of others." In your inexcusable self-absorption, you give yourself far too much credit..........

"The only real solution that I can see and have ever seen is to exterminate all of humanity." Now there's a mature, charitable point of view! 'I am hurting, so I want to kill all human beings.' That is thoroughly childish--if you're very, very young, if you're old enough to know better, this is simply depraved. I'm sorry, but there's no other word for it.

"People are just natural built tools for demonic angels anyway, so why keep either around? The only one anyone can kill off is the people they're going to be or are in control of." No. The angels were made to be our servants, and as Christians we have power of the demonic world. Do read the Bible, old boy, it's simply full of good info.

"Besides, I don't think the worlds going to miss humanity anyway, I sure wouldn't." I pity the soul so full of self hate, and self pity that it's only response is to hate others.

"I'm serious, an evil person likes slaves and monumants of depravity more than dead people. You people don't like what they do, do you?" Not at all. I like to see people gain the victory they are destined for in Christ Jesus! Repent and believe the Gospel."

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

The only real solution that I can see and have ever seen is to exterminate all of humanity. Satan, contrary to public belief probably wouldn't like that. People are just natural built tools for demonic angels anyway, so why keep either around? The only one anyone can kill off is the people they're going to be or are in control of.

Ridiculous prattle. Come to Jesus and be rid of that bitter spirit.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

why are you anti gay this is not christian.

I'm thinking maybe you've got that turned around? Perhaps you want to go back through the Bible and come back to give us your report. It's quite simple really, Merely go to the back of the book; seach under immoral and uncleaned sex or even fornication. You might be amazed to know that we are actually sinning if we show any type of support/participation for homosexuality. Did you know that a gay person can also fight the demons in them?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I don't see how I'm wrong. I leave open a space for such an error but only because God might have something to say about that. I usually jus tconsider the source of whoever tells me I'm wrong. Its always atheiests and christians.

The formaer are understandibly against me, I'm a christian who'd rather sin didn't exist and they love sin, care little for others, and are too self rightous in that they justify their evil against their fellow man and own children.

But I see Christians act just like them and talk just like them. Only they claim to love Jesus and the trut hand right. They give God a bad name.

I've known many christians, whom I'm not even related too who have had many children in very adulterous affairs, abandoned the kids married other women for money, Had their own kids taken to Jail for being criminal. And reasonably so as one was possesed and still is for all I know and the other's mother drank and had sexually abusive boy friends. Both the mother and father are christians. One goes to church, sings praise to God and has no guilt for their mistakes.

The say that God commands one to procreat and that There is nothing done wrong. Christians acting like heathen is worse than the heathen themselves.

I think I'm right in my conclusions. And I think you people should reconsider you cold hard views. Because this is what you sound like to me when you defend your selves or the belief that humanity should exist or that God cares as much as he seems.

Now God is good and he is right but you people should change you actions, words and views. To live life as a naive spiritual drunk is worse than my living as a bitter, angry, twisted spiritual drunk. I can at least say that I care for other human being enough not to condone their suffering. Some of you folk do just that by saying I'm wrong in my ideas but not having a better set from God.

No doubt many of you are on power trips in your personal home lives. Playing God's favorite for someone? Like the feel of power over someone weaker than you? Or are you careless to a fault and justify your negligence and hold tight to any position of authority?

By the way, if any one is gay I think they sholdn't be proud of it.

Edited by reconditioned

I don't see how I'm wrong. I leave open a space for such an error but only because God might have something to say about that. I usually jus tconsider the source of whoever tells me I'm wrong. Its always atheiests and christians.

The formaer are understandibly against me, I'm a christian who'd rather sin didn't exist and they love sin, care little for others, and are too self rightous in that they justify their evil against their fellow man and own children.

But I see Christians act just like them and talk just like them. Only they claim to love Jesus and the trut hand right. They give God a bad name.

I've known many christians, whom I'm not even related too who have had many children in very adulterous affairs, abandoned the kids married other women for money, Had their own kids taken to Jail for being criminal. And reasonably so as one was possesed and still is for all I know and the other's mother drank and had sexually abusive boy friends. Both the mother and father are christians. One goes to church, sings praise to God and has no guilt for their mistakes.

The say that God commands one to procreat and that There is nothing done wrong. Christians acting like heathen is worse than the heathen themselves.

I think I'm right in my conclusions. And I think you people should reconsider you cold hard views. Because this is what you sound like to me when you defend your selves or the belief that humanity should exist or that God cares as much as he seems.

Now God is good and he is right but you people should change you actions, words and views. To live life as a naive spiritual drunk is worse than my living as a bitter, angry, twisted spiritual drunk. I can at least say that I care for other human being enough not to condone their suffering. Some of you folk do just that by saying I'm wrong in my ideas but not having a better set from God.

No doubt many of you are on power trips in your personal home lives. Playing God's favorite for someone? Like the feel of power over someone weaker than you? Or are you careless to a fault and justify your negligence and hold tight to any position of authority?

And you have such a negative view of your sisters and brothers because....? I have a feeling some warfare is required here.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

not sure if anyone can answer this question, but i was involved in witchcraft before i got saved, and with that i had whats called a spirit guide over me ( basically a personal demon) now that i am saved can i still have that over my life. or do i have to fast & pray it out??

not sure if anyone can answer this question, but i was involved in witchcraft before i got saved, and with that i had whats called a spirit guide over me ( basically a personal demon) now that i am saved can i still have that over my life. or do i have to fast & pray it out??

JLOVE76~~you need to repent and renouce all witchcraft.. to break the curse that comes with witchcraft. Then you can command the spirit associated with the curse to leave.. (BTW~WC comes with a death curse Lev 20:27, Deu 18:10-12).. claim Gal 3:13 Jesus has redeemed you from the curse.

:wub:

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

JLOVE76~~you need to repent and renouce all witchcraft.. to break the curse that comes with witchcraft. Then you can command the spirit associated with the curse to leave.. (BTW~WC comes with a death curse Lev 20:27, Deu 18:10-12).. claim Gal 3:13 Jesus has redeemed you from the curse.

:wub: