IGNORED

Not married? Not active

Guest healed

Guest healed

Hey my brothers and sisters

I wrote to you before telling you all that I am a virgin. However where I work, I am the only virgin and that creates a pressure. You see, I am a person that decided to obey the guidelines that the bible gives. Despite the pressures, I know that greater is JESUS in me than the devil that is in the world. God requires that we flee the very presence of evil. You see, in every temptation, HE will always make a way to escape. I know that the blessings of God is in being obedient. Why give in to the pressures of this world and lose what the Lord has for me. What will it worth me, if I gain the whole world and lose my soul. I hope this encourage some body who is going through the same thing as me..

Healed

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Healed! It's great that you have the faith to make a decision like that. Sex inside of marriage is a beautiful thing, and your future spouse will benefit from your decision as well. I admire your willingness to be upfront and try to encourage others as well. It is hard to be pure in an impure world...

May God continue to bless you!

:noidea:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/18/1965

You are doing something that is hard in this day and age. It is a very good thing to obey God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  963
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  07/10/1963

To be able to worship the Lord at this level Healed, shows that you have a great understanding of our Lord and a good foundation in him. I've been sad lately. Alot of my friends, that I grew up in the Lord with, have fallen away. The Lord is always on their lips, but I know that he has to be in our heart and in our actions. Thank you for your post :emot-hug: it really cheered me up.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Your life is truly a sacramental sign to those around you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

What is the big deal about being a virgin? How do you know you are the only virgin where you work? A lot of young people - or even not so young - tend to make things up because they imagine that others will be too interested in their romantic lives.

Maybe you should ask why other people seem so concerned with what you are doing or have done when there are tons of other things they should be more concerned with.

To have a physical relationship with somebody - anybody - just so that you can "lose your virginity" and/or tell your friends about it, is utterly ridiculous.

You have resisted the temptation. Good on you! Your patience will probably be rewarded when you find the "right person" to marry.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Hey my brothers and sisters

I wrote to you before telling you all that I am a virgin. However where I work, I am the only virgin and that creates a pressure. You see, I am a person that decided to obey the guidelines that the bible gives. Despite the pressures, I know that greater is JESUS in me than the devil that is in the world. God requires that we flee the very presence of evil. You see, in every temptation, HE will always make a way to escape. I know that the blessings of God is in being obedient. Why give in to the pressures of this world and lose what the Lord has for me. What will it worth me, if I gain the whole world and lose my soul. I hope this encourage some body who is going through the same thing as me..

Healed

I needed this reminder. Today I was at a beach and there were a lot of women. Temptation for sex today is high because of the accessibility of sex in our media and the internet.

1 Corinthians 6:18

Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

1 Corinthians 10:8

Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.

I believe that fornication corrupts our use to the Lord (Ephesians 5:3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints). I believe that most teenagers and young adults like to say they have had sex but fornication renders you more useless to the Lord as a vessel to carry out His work. Truly as scripture says you are united to the person you have had sex with. This is something real not figurative. Sex needs to be in marriage. I hope the Lord can give us all this revelation.