Irish_Graham

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Well we will be fighting Islamic fanatics for at least the next one hundred years so it is best we get used to the idea. They are not going to give up, to them this is simply a continuation of their march to Vienna at the peak of the Ottoman Empire. The one thing that the Islamic's are correct about is that this is a clash of civilizations. The Europeans will likely roll over until they realize that their own culture has been severely impacted or destroyed.

Obviously we need to fight these guys successfully; we probably should have saved our resources for the coming war with Iran. One of the reasons we backed Saddam was to counter-balance the nut cases in Iran, from that perspective he did us good, but his usefulness was over and he indeed had become a liability and had to go.

Back on the topic of ecumenical. Ecumenical has nothing to do with Muslims, Christians and Buddhists getting together, it is a Christian term for different Christian sects hoping to find the beginnings of common ground in our worship of Christ and slowly become one as He intended us to. It has good and bad consequences. But obviously no Christian can ever worship or pray or pretend to have the same God or beliefs as Muslims, Buddhists, Jews, or any other faith which does not recognize Christ as Lord and God of all creation. This would include unfortunately Mormons and JW's, all those who do not accept that Christ is God. We can never pray with them or worship with them as that would be taking part in idolatry.

I don't know anything about Tony Blair's spiritual life and don't think his conversion is relevant too much of anything except himself.

Great post Smalcald as usual! Europe has been hurting for some time now. I don't see it being to long before Islam is the most popular religion in Europe. Look at countries like France, there were more Muslim babies born last year then French babies. The French, as well as most of Europe aren't reproducing enough to sustain their numbers. However, the muslims are immagrating to France in large numbers. They also reproduce at a much greater rate. I might remind all of you of the muslim riots that took place in Paris, France last spring. This will only get worse for France. There is a large element of Islam that is fanatical and would love nothing more than to wipe every Christian off the face of the earth, or at least make them convert. Look at some the things said as of late by the President of Iran. He is qouted as saying, "Israel needs to be destroyed." Similar words for the United States. I might also add, Iran is well on its why to having a nuclear bomb while most Europe including France and Germany sit back and do nothing about this. Radical Islamic group Hamas won the majority of seats in the government in Palastine. Hamas is one of the leading terror organizations in the world. People who think the radical Islamic threat is only a few or very small, are sadly mistaken. I respect President Bush for taking the fight to terrorist instead of sitting back and saying, "lets talk about it." I might also add, there hasn't been a terrorist act on U.S. soil since 9/11. This isn't a fluke.

:emot-wave:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

Look at countries like France, there were more Muslim babies born last year then French babies. The French, as well as most of Europe aren't reproducing enough to sustain their numbers. However, the muslims are immagrating to France in large numbers. They also reproduce at a much greater rate. I might remind all of you of the muslim riots that took place in Paris, France last spring. This will only get worse for France.

Interesting stuff here,doubt that much of it is actualy accurate though.

Firstly where are your statistics on births from, from your imagination, some far right website or from a reliable source. Since you make such comments you should back them up with proof. Secondly most Muslims in France are French citizens (indeed any child born in France of non-French citizens can automatically claim French citizenship at the age of 18) so you can't just divide French from Muslim babies most Muslim babies born in France are French babies to, in the same way that Jewish or Protestant babies are. The Nazis and their collaborator allies sought to divide the population on religious lines in the 1940's, if you feel happy in such company, that is your problem. As to the general birthrate, well the birthrate is probably higher amongst Muslims than in the general population, but Muslims make up less than 10% of the populationmaking your claim above seem very improbable. You'll also find the birthrate is probably higher amongst other minority groups such as Black French Chritians and Hassidic Jews, do you see them as a threat too.

As to not substaining their numbers, well France is one of the few countries in Europe that does have a near substainable birthrate, 1.89 children per woman in 2002.

Brookings institute article related to this issue.

Anglo-American is a distorted term which is incorrect. Have you seen the face of the US military? Obviously not.

No, and I've got no great desire to, either. Anymore than the citizens of those countries they're sent out to invade.

What country was invaded that has not been justified?

Iraq recently, in the past Panama, Grenada, Cambodia and Vietnam spring to mind as direct examples of old fashioned invasions, and there is of course the Bay of Pigs farce. In addition it is worth mentioning support given to vicious regimes and terror groups in various parts of the world by: the CIA; and US military trainers and "advisors".

What's your point with this post?? The United States isn't perfect, but this country is a democracy and has tried to spread democracy thoughout the world. Why is it that millions upon millions of people would love to immagrate to the United States or are in the process. One word "Freedom." This doesn't exist in much of the world. I would be curious to know where you are from, France? Not out of disrespect, but I would be interested to know how you got your beliefs about the United States.

Spread democracy? I see presumably , by supporting the coup attempt against the democratically elected president of Venezuela in the past few years; By supporting the Contra terrorists against the democratically elected Sandinista government in Nicuragua in the 80's; by supporting the Fascist Pinochet regime that overthrew the democratically elected President in Chile during the 70's; by overthrowing the democratically elected Arbenz government in Guatemala in the 1950's

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  961
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Look at countries like France, there were more Muslim babies born last year then French babies. The French, as well as most of Europe aren't reproducing enough to sustain their numbers. However, the muslims are immagrating to France in large numbers. They also reproduce at a much greater rate. I might remind all of you of the muslim riots that took place in Paris, France last spring. This will only get worse for France.

Firstly where are your statistics on births from, from your imagination, some far right website or from a reliable source. Since you make such comments you should back them up with proof. Secondly most Muslims in France are French citizens (indeed any child born in France of non-French citizens can automatically claim French citizenship at the age of 18) so you can't just divide French from Muslim babies most Muslim babies born in France are French babies to, in the same way that Jewish or Protestant babies are. The Nazis and their collaborator allies sought to divide the population on religious lines in the 1940's, if you feel happy in such company, that is your problem. As to the general birthrate, well the birthrate is probably higher amongst Muslims than in the general population, but Muslims make up less than 10% of the populationmaking your claim above seem very improbable. You'll also find the birthrate is probably higher amongst other minority groups such as Black French Chritians and Hassidic Jews, do you see them as a threat too.

As to not substaining their numbers, well France is one of the few countries in Europe that does have a near substainable birthrate, 1.89 children per woman in 2002.

I hate to burst your bubble but averaging 1.89 children per family will not sustain a population over the long haul without mass immagration. I'm also not a Nazi as you suggested above. I'm pointing out that most babies born in France are now from a Muslim background. Eventually the prodominant religion in France will be Islam. This would worry me if I was a Christian. Look at how Christians are treated in the Muslim world.....not to good.

A good source for this information is www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110008892

It's out of the Wall Street Journal which I would consider a reliable source.

I hate to burst your bubble but averaging 1.89 children per family will not sustain a population over the long haul without mass immagration. I'm also not a Nazi as you suggested above. I'm pointing out that most babies born in France are now from a Muslim background. Eventually the prodominant religion in France will be Islam. This would worry me if I was a Christian. Look at how Christians are treated in the Muslim world.....not to good.

A good source for this information is www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110008892

I just tried typing in my source and it didn't work for me. But anyone can type in French birth rate in goggle and you will get several sites that will talk about this. I was however wrong about France being the worst in Europe. It looks as though Germany gets that honor. When you look into this you will notice that the President of France is giving financial incentives to familes to have more babies. He understands what is happening to his country. A country must have a 2.1 percent babies born to each family to sustain a population. The U.S. is close but would also be declining like Europe. However we have mass immagration and the people coming here are averaging more than 2.1 babies per family. This can all be tracked back to the culture of death we live in. Most all countries are o.k. with abortion, ethuanasia, and contraception. All of these destroy or lower the value of life. It is not a shock that babies aren't being born at a sustainable rate in much of the Christian world.

I might also add that the mass immagration into the U.S. is hispanic which are overwhelmingly Catholic/Christian. The mass immagration into Europe including France is Muslim. There is a rather large element within Islam that is fantical and would like nothing more than to wipe Christianity off the face of the Earth. If I lived in Europe and was a Christian, I would be greatly concerned.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

True. And for those living in America with its next to wide-open borders north & south, they too should be greatly concerned with the mass influx of illegals including certain Muslim warriors intent on harming the U.S. Immigration as proposed by the specific nation people desire to enter is one thing; drug-running & other invaders breaking American law is quite something else.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

I just tried typing in my source and it didn't work for me. aren't being born at a sustainable rate in much of the Christian world.

True. And for those living in America with its next to wide-open borders north & south, they too should be greatly concerned with the mass influx of illegals including certain Muslim warriors intent on harming the U.S. Immigration as proposed by the specific nation people desire to enter is one thing; drug-running & other invaders breaking American law is quite something else.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

With the likes you living North of their borders Arthur, they really do face a problem. Barbed wire, German Shepherds (of the canine not the human type), and watch-towers every 500 yards are the only sensible solution.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Anglo-American is a distorted term which is incorrect. Have you seen the face of the US military? Obviously not.

No, and I've got no great desire to, either. Anymore than the citizens of those countries they're sent out to invade.

What country was invaded that has not been justified?

Iraq recently, in the past Panama, Grenada, Cambodia and Vietnam spring to mind as direct examples of old fashioned invasions, and there is of course the Bay of Pigs farce. In addition it is worth mentioning support given to vicious regimes and terror groups in various parts of the world by: the CIA; and US military trainers and "advisors".

What's your point with this post?? The United States isn't perfect, but this country is a democracy and has tried to spread democracy thoughout the world. Why is it that millions upon millions of people would love to immagrate to the United States or are in the process. One word "Freedom." This doesn't exist in much of the world. I would be curious to know where you are from, France? Not out of disrespect, but I would be interested to know how you got your beliefs about the United States.

Spread democracy? I see presumably , by supporting the coup attempt against the democratically elected president of Venezuela in the past few years; By supporting the Contra terrorists against the democratically elected Sandinista government in Nicuragua in the 80's; by supporting the Fascist Pinochet regime that overthrew the democratically elected President in Chile during the 70's; by overthrowing the democratically elected Arbenz government in Guatemala in the 1950's

:24:

Democratically elected he says..... :rolleyes:

t.