IGNORED

Why does God manifest to some and not others?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/10/1970

blessed are those who do not see and yet believe

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

I still wonder, if that was all that was going to happen, why I wasn't supposed to go....

You were not meant to go. Maybe He knew you could be lured back into that. Maybe He knew you were just not ready for that kind of thing yet. Maybe your absence was a witness to that person. Whatever the reason, you were not meant to be there.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

I still wonder, if that was all that was going to happen, why I wasn't supposed to go....

You were not meant to go. Maybe He knew you could be lured back into that. Maybe He knew you were just not ready for that kind of thing yet. Maybe your absence was a witness to that person. Whatever the reason, you were not meant to be there.

Well the fact that I wasn't meant to go was obvious...thing was, since nothing happened...there was nothing to lure me back into anthing and what I'd seen the day before was much more dangerous to me spiritually and physically (lots of supernatural, but not coming from Christ type stuff). I've just wondered from time to time why it was so important. But perhaps it might just have been important for me not to go so that I would prove myself obedient. He said no, I didn't go. Might just have been that. There's millions of things in my life i could ask why about. but in the end, it's what God wants and that's that. But every so often it doesnt' hurt to wonder why....

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  331
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/02/1949

1 Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

1 Peter 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

1 Peter 1:8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

I have not seen Jesus and though I see Him not I can still rejoice.

Romans 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

According to the scriptures Paul was the last person to see Jesus. John saw Him again on Patmos but he had already seen the lord.

1 Corinthians 15:5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:

1 Corinthians 15:6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

1 Corinthians 15:7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.

1 Corinthians 15:8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

Edited by Rober H