Worthy News: Hamas mourns death of Al Zarqawi in 'savage crusade c

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  83
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I'm glad Jesus cared about His enemies as I was once one of them.

Should we be involved with missionary democracy to nations that don't want it?

Why do we attack Middle East countries yet leave China and North Korea alone?

Was it so long ago that we killed the Native Americans in our country? and enslaved Africans so we could accumulate wealth?

The crusades are still fresh in the minds of some muslims.

I'm just saying that democracy is based upon an internal self-government of the people and to externally force a people to be internally self governed is backwards and doomed to fail.

Hi Friend, Gods word clearly shows from Daniel and revelations, that the two headed wild beast( last world power ) goes into the middle east after the hidden gold ( oil ). It is going down under this worlds eyes but as Gods word stated and compared it to Noahs day, The world took no note. They couldnt see these events occur, Why?? because they were decieved with lies.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,447
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

Quote:

I'm just saying that democracy is based upon an internal self-government of the people and to externally force a people to be internally self governed is backwards and doomed to fail.

SW:

So Japan and Germany turned out to be failures after we defeated those totalitarian regimes and "forced" democracy on them? Iraq will hopefully be such a failure! The rest of your post is almost too foolish to address. In other words, because we properly dealt with the Afghanistan and Iraq threats we should also attack China and North Korea and start nuclear wars just to be fair? You must be typing your message from the insane asylum.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,447
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

quote:

I do not fear going to God whatsoever, What legitimate Govt is that. Do you mean the one that God says will be lead against God at the hands of satan. and all who support it in their hearts.

SW:

You really need your own website with the bizarre ideas you some up with. My suggestion for you is to go to the Middle East, perferably some militant Islamic stronghold, and try to reason with people who would like to chop your head off and put it on a pole. Then come back and teach us some more of your hyper-dispensational foolishness. Its really hard to take you seriously dear soul, because its hard to believe anyone could mis-understand God's Word to the extent you do.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  583
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

And God happened to use two guided 500lbs bombs via the US Airforce to deliver this judgement. :emot-hug:
That's what I'm talkin' about brother !!!!! :)

kjw47, your dream is admirable though unrealistic. Your use of Scripture out of context is useless. Your inability to answer questions directly without utilizing subterfuge gets your points across to noone. Your prophecy use is also scattered and useless.

You should go back to your Bible, study up a little harder, and pray that the "true light" will be revealed to you. Satan has obviously blinded you to it with this ridiculous philosophy and theory that you possess. Keep dreaming that your Jesus though "friend", when you wake up though I fear you'll in reality be surrounded by your pagan Islamic brothers not your Christian ones.

-CC-

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  83
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

And God happened to use two guided 500lbs bombs via the US Airforce to deliver this judgement. :th_praying:
That's what I'm talkin' about brother !!!!! :wub:

kjw47, your dream is admirable though unrealistic. Your use of Scripture out of context is useless. Your inability to answer questions directly without utilizing subterfuge gets your points across to noone. Your prophecy use is also scattered and useless.

You should go back to your Bible, study up a little harder, and pray that the "true light" will be revealed to you. Satan has obviously blinded you to it with this ridiculous philosophy and theory that you possess. Keep dreaming that your Jesus though "friend", when you wake up though I fear you'll in reality be surrounded by your pagan Islamic brothers not your Christian ones.

-CC-

Do you mean pagan things like a false pagan God named cupid added to a christian holiday, or the pagan practices of colored eggs and the easter bunny? My assertions are the truth friend. i have studied for years about the different religions and history. thats why i made sure of all things. I showed many points straight from the mouth of God through his writers so i will end this disscussion on my part anyways. Hopefully we can speak of other matters on other subjects.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

So kjw47 to get this thread back on track since you are bordering on sheer disrespect for every serviceman (and woman) who has ever laid down and lost their life fighting for this right (you must not be an American I take it?)
Hi friend, Heres where faith in God rather than in a sword would be useful. I will always have freedom of speech, i got mine from God not death.

So do you feel that Abu Musab al-Zarqawi should have been left alone and allowed to continue his "jihad" against the world, and that he was a "casualty of a crusade against Arabs and Muslims"??

The ruling Palestinian faction Hamas on Thursday deplored the killing by U.S. warplanes of the al Qaeda leader in Iraq Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, describing him as a casualty of a crusade against Arabs and Muslims.

That is an excellent question Crusader. This person had no idea what it has cost us over the last 100years to keep this country free. I'm married to a Korean veteran and very proud of his service. Steve spent 14 months behind a machine gun in weather conditions that would curl your hair. He was wounded in one push and only Two out of five came back from Korea from Steve's home town. We have many friends who fought in Viet Nam, My father fought in WW11 and my grandfather in WW1. I think God for every veteran for for those who wear the uniform today. They are the ones who stand at the wall and swear that nothing will happen to us on their watch. They are all heros to me. It galls me that people are more worried about the enemy they the ones that are protect them from harm.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

There is a quote from the movie Amistad that I think really sticks out to me:

Freedom is not given. It is our right at birth. But there are some moments where it must be taken.

So do you feel that Abu Musab al-Zarqawi should have been left alone and allowed to continue his "jihad" against the world???

kjw47,

PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION !!!!!

Yes or NO?

Hi, there isnt a yes or no answer within me, God is his judge.

And God happened to use two guided 500lbs bombs via the US Airforce to deliver this judgement. :)

Don't you love it? If for nothing that was for Paul Johnson and Nick Byrd...you know who they are dont' you kjw47???the ones who had their heads cut off by this monster your fighting so hard to defend. Scratch one terriost...We didn't start this but I proimse you we will finish it.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  583
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

That is an excellent question Crusader. This person had no idea what it has cost us over the last 100years to keep this country free. I'm married to a Korean veteran and very proud of his service. Steve spent 14 months behind a machine gun in weather conditions that would curl your hair. He was wounded in one push and only Two out of five came back from Korea from Steve's home town. We have many friends who fought in Viet Nam, My father fought in WW11 and my grandfather in WW1. I think God for every veteran for for those who wear the uniform today. They are the ones who stand at the wall and swear that nothing will happen to us on their watch. They are all heros to me. It galls me that people are more worried about the enemy they the ones that are protect them from harm.

Amen Rustyangel, :wub:

I don't think that it's misguided faith to give support and thanks to those who have made our freedoms possible. My father was a Korean war vet, and having been born in 1962 myself, I grew up in an era where respect for fallen comrades still ran high. The fact that our friend here is not an American made me realize that he didn't know first hand what kind of sacrifices our soldiers have made in the world abroad. He has not been the one to have to comfort friends and family who have lost loved ones honorably doing their duty. (maybe French? :wub: ).

These days I will take peace through superior firepower if that's the only way to achieve it. And with these mongrels that seems to be the only way we will.

God Bless our troops

May they come home soon

Blessings to you Rustyangel

-CC-

Amen Rustyangel, :wub:

I don't think that it's misguided faith to give support and thanks to those who have made our freedoms possible. My father was a Korean war vet, and having been born in 1962 myself, I grew up in an era where respect for fallen comrades still ran high. The fact that our friend here is not an American made me realize that he didn't know first hand what kind of sacrifices our soldiers have made in the world abroad. He has not been the one to have to comfort friends and family who have lost loved ones honorably doing their duty. (maybe French? :blink: ).

These days I will take peace through superior firepower if that's the only way to achieve it. And with these mongrels that seems to be the only way we will.

God Bless our troops

May they come home soon

Blessings to you Rustyangel

-CC-

Amen...and a heartfelt thanks to your father Crusader for his service.