• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

You have to admit it is interesting..

what is a big old boat doing way up on the top of a mountain? :thumbsup:

I hope they do find more on it ...we shall see..

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/13/1995

You should read this book to find out where they really found it http://www.prophecyinthenews.com/detail.asp?Product_ID=B2532

Edited by Roxy121

• 2 years later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  12

The real Noah's Ark is not in Iran. It's in Turkey - the land of Urartu.

The site is called Durupinar and I was there in September of last year, where I did a metal detection scan there:

JM

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  13
  • Birthday:  05/05/1986

I always wondered how all those animals got to Noah...I think God had to tell them in advance to start moving, that way when the ark was finished they would all be there and ready to load.

I remember being stuck in a hotel room with my brothers once because it was raining outside...and for almost 3 hours we sat and watched this special about the JFK assasination, and we kept watching it because they kept telling us that we would see the original reel from that day. We were anticipating seeing the actual footage that was caught that day. We thought we might see something new, that we were going to discover who actually killed Kennedy, so we just kept watching. And finally, 10 minutes before the show went off...I KID YOU NOT!!...they took a silver film reel out of a locked safe and showed it to us. They did not show us the footage on TV, they showed us a silver circle with brown film tape wrapped around it. That's it. We were so disappointed and spent the next few minutes rolling around on the bed and holding our stomachs because we realized we had just wasted hours of our life expecting to see something grand, and then just seeing that thing.

This Noah's Ark thing reminds me of that. Whenever it's said that something has been discovered, I expect something big. I expect that they will take us to some remote location and there under the dirt they will have dug up an entire ark with windows and huge door ramp intact and ready to set sail if there were only another flood. Instead all we get are some pieces of gopher bark...

I always wondered how all those animals got to Noah...I think God had to tell them in advance to start moving, that way when the ark was finished they would all be there and ready to load.

I remember being stuck in a hotel room with my brothers once because it was raining outside...and for almost 3 hours we sat and watched this special about the JFK assasination, and we kept watching it because they kept telling us that we would see the original reel from that day. We were anticipating seeing the actual footage that was caught that day. We thought we might see something new, that we were going to discover who actually killed Kennedy, so we just kept watching. And finally, 10 minutes before the show went off...I KID YOU NOT!!...they took a silver film reel out of a locked safe and showed it to us. They did not show us the footage on TV, they showed us a silver circle with brown film tape wrapped around it. That's it. We were so disappointed and spent the next few minutes rolling around on the bed and holding our stomachs because we realized we had just wasted hours of our life expecting to see something grand, and then just seeing that thing.

This Noah's Ark thing reminds me of that. Whenever it's said that something has been discovered, I expect something big. I expect that they will take us to some remote location and there under the dirt they will have dug up an entire ark with windows and huge door ramp intact and ready to set sail if there were only another flood. Instead all we get are some pieces of gopher bark...

I think the trouble that you are experiencing is that you may not have seen all the videos and had that aha! experience. For myself it is different, however. Different because I've done metal detecting. I've used it around houses and fields and by roads and over sidewalks.

When you hit areas that have random hot spots and then compare them to areas by houses and sidewalks, after some time of doing this, you recognize human made patterns as adverse to unplanned random distribution.

So when you have a boat-shape that is some 515 ft long (Moses used the royal Egyptian cubit) , and find petrified wood, a pattern of iron that denotes a ship, and Turkey's leading archeologist says that it's a ship, and it's in "Armenia", then one gets excited and leaps for joy. That's what I did. I understand you want Dan Rather or some newscast and some outstanding scientists telling you about these discoveries, but truth be told, many major discoveries have been shuffled around, kicked around and disparaged until they finally came out in the open.

This sort of reminds me of Steve while he was working with Apple. He comes up with some software and shows it to the execs. IBM told them that they could keep any technology that they come up with if they, IBM doesn't want it. So Jobs shows them the cursor click thing. IBM says, no, you can have it. And Jobs goes home a very happy man, and now Apple computer is a very prosperous company. In this case, I am happy and you are not.

BA

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  445
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  06/03/1974

Ok so let's say they found "Noah's Ark" or what is left of it.....so what??

I doubt very seriously Noah scratched his name in the side of it or left a note that says "Noah Wuz Here". So at best all they will be able to say is we found this boat or what we think are the remains of a boat but there is absolutely no way to say Noah and his family and thousands of animals were ever inside of this thing.

I'd much rather keep my focus on the here and now and how I can serve God today than try and relive the past.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

I doubt very seriously Noah scratched his name in the side of it or left a note that says "Noah Wuz Here". So at best all they will be able to say is we found this boat or what we think are the remains of a boat but there is absolutely no way to say Noah and his family and thousands of animals were ever inside of this thing.

I'd much rather keep my focus on the here and now and how I can serve God today than try and relive the past.

Yeah, God has left enough proof throughout the ages that confirms what the Bible has recorded.

I guess you're not a scientist.

The best that we can say is that there is a 515ft large ship in the mountainous region of Urartu at the 6500 ft above sea level, containing evidence of animals and food supply as cargo.

And if nobody, and you, can figure that out, I suppose you always walk into Macy's thinking it's Walmart and never figure it out.

BA