angelkade21

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

When I was backsliding awhile back, I felt really guilty about not getting up and going to church, and i stopped praying. This one night i had this Horrible Dream. I was in a club, with all of my friends, and i was dancing and the Music was so loud. All of a sudden Everyone around me started to scream! I was looking over and (not to gross anyone out) blood was coming out of their eyes and mouth. Then My Head Started feeling really Tense, Almost as if Someone was squezing the life out of it. I started getting dizzy, and my eyes started to close. All i could see in my Eyelids were Flames. I started Falling down this Dark Flamed Pit. And as i Was Falling, I could hear This Evil voice Laughing at me. :thumbsup: The Laughing was so loud that it woke me up from my sleep, and i could almost still hear the laughing when i woke up. It was so real. I woke up crying. The next day I picked up my bible, and haven't really backslid to much since. I m not saying God gave me this dream, or anything. But it sure did kick me off my feet. Anybody else have any Guilt Dreams and Dreams about going to Hell?

God Bless Everyone,

Your Sister in Christ

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Sounds like you had the privilege of an advanced warning system!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Angel,

At one time I considered committing suicide. I had been backslidden for several years and had came back to the Lord, but was going through a tough time. I felt like the Lord showed me, not in such a literal sense as yours however, being laughed at by the devil for taking my own life and him telling me "you were really saved." Yes, I agree with Leonard-God was getting your attention!

Guest jckduboise
When I was backsliding awhile back, I felt really guilty about not getting up and going to church, and i stopped praying. This one night i had this Horrible Dream. I was in a club, with all of my friends, and i was dancing and the Music was so loud. All of a sudden Everyone around me started to scream! I was looking over and (not to gross anyone out) blood was coming out of their eyes and mouth. Then My Head Started feeling really Tense, Almost as if Someone was squezing the life out of it. I started getting dizzy, and my eyes started to close. All i could see in my Eyelids were Flames. I started Falling down this Dark Flamed Pit. And as i Was Falling, I could hear This Evil voice Laughing at me. :th_handshake: The Laughing was so loud that it woke me up from my sleep, and i could almost still hear the laughing when i woke up. It was so real. I woke up crying. The next day I picked up my bible, and haven't really backslid to much since. I m not saying God gave me this dream, or anything. But it sure did kick me off my feet. Anybody else have any Guilt Dreams and Dreams about going to Hell?

God Bless Everyone,

Your Sister in Christ

you are not alone in those types of dreams..read "a death"..no child you are not alone..this dream was about your present but it is also about the future and things to come..

And I believe it was a revelation to you from God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  559
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  07/29/1975

This was a warning system and you better believe it. I myself when I was a younger christain who backslide also, wondered far from my church had a dream that scared my life.

When we get caught up in our own world and not Gods we will get warnings like this. Its a good thing you have a warning. After a while the warnings will stop if a person does not heed the warning.

The holy spirit will stop working in someones life if they do not take heed.

I suggest prayer, reading your bible, and hanging out with Christain friends who also want what God wants. That way your temptation will be lesser, and or at least you have support.

God loves you and you are his child, he does not want you to wonder off. Your a sheep and he is the shepard, he uses his rod to guide us back sometimes. I pray you can find this way and stay there.

God Bless.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Sounds like you had the privilege of an advanced warning system!

I agree! And, it sounds to me as though God has something he wants you to do. He loved you enough to give you this warning and to get you started again in the right direction. He has a future hope for you - see verse below.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Hey Thanks everyone for your Comments. :thumbsup: You know there is not a day that goes by where i look at the sky and wonder when he will return. There are some Stumbling Blocks in my life right now that i feel i need to get rid of, to be a better Christian, and most importantly my Realtionship with God. I always get sense of Warning, mostly in my dreams. This one dream i had, I was in my Mother-Laws yard, and i was with my Family and all of a sudden we were being raised up into the sky. At first for a half of a second i was Terrified (I am Fearful of Heights, LOL). Then i knew what was going on and then a sense of Love and warmth came over me and i was no longer terrified. Its like i didn't know how to be fearful or terrified anymore. Like it just dissapeared instantly. I was happy, and i had the most Loving feeling come over me at once.

The other dream i had once was I seen something big in the Sky! and in my mind and heart i knew God was coming Back. I was Scared, and Fearful. I wanted to hide from him. (i know the bible speaks of this where they hide in the mountains, just don't know right of hand which book or verse). I was ashamed of my Sin, looking at a Holy God. Now i woke up and thought, I need not to be ashamed before him. I need to do things pleasant to God so i won't be ashamed. These dreams really do make me change the way i look at life and my Relationship with God.

God Bless you All,

YSIC

Amber

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

I had backslidden some during this summer too...less praying and reading of the Word. I also had a dream that warned me.

I was in a large mansion and there seemed to be a large graduation party going on. The people were dancing and drinking. Looked like everyone was having fun. But it was omniously dark outside. A storm was coming. Everyone went outside to see what was happening. A large dark tornado formed out in the distance. No one thought it would come near the mansion. Very few moments later it was ripping right through the center of the mansion. Everyone ran for cover.

I ran to an abandoned building and went down into the basement. There was a wine cellar with other people here taking shelter. The people were happy that there was wine here so they could, in a way, continue the party. I was also thinking about the same thing until I saw that there was another passage deeper into the ground that would offer better shelter from the tornado.

Your dream was a pretty strong warning that really got you off your feet. I need to do the same. I remember this verse:

1 Corinthians 9:24-27 (New International Version)

24Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

25Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. 26Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. 27No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize

• Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

God sure got your attention..

and yes..I have had many dreams from the Lord to set me straight...

when I sin or make a wrong decision in ignorance God will speak to me in a dream or vision and let me know what I did was wrong...

Praise God His care for us is amazing... :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

God sure got your attention..

and yes..I have had many dreams from the Lord to set me straight...

when I sin or make a wrong decision in ignorance God will speak to me in a dream or vision and let me know what I did was wrong...

Praise God His care for us is amazing... :thumbsup:

God has also used dreams in my life to bring emotional healing. I remember one dream, maybe 5 or so years ago, where I was confronting my father (which I could not do in person), and I was able to cry out my pain, which continued into a serious time of prayer, confession & forgiveness once I was awake. I found that God often dealt with me in my dreams about things that my conscious mind was not aware of, i.e. pain that still remained from my childhood that my conscious mind was not aware still existed. So, in my dreams the Lord surfaced some damaged emotions to where I could deal with them in my conscious mind, in my heart and was able to experience freedom in Christ.