• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1952

Do YOU ever think about the people you'll meet in Heaven whom you've helped/been a blessing to along the way of life, but may have forgotten about?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  189
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Actually Wisdom I have never thought about that. What I have thought about is meeting Martin Luther King Jr. I had this thought because I ask kids who they would like to meet in heaven as a warm up to talking about heaven. My other favorite is my childrens great grandmother on their dads side. She was my hero since I was 15, she was a farm wife and I don't think I have ever met a more inspiring woman.

Love in Christ

Teri

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Actually, yes I have! I have thought about casualy aquantinces, Christian musical groups, etc, all of whom I either don't know at all, or do not know well, but will know in Heaven! :) I also like to imagine meeting the disciples and hearing their stories...

Do you think we will all automatically recognize each other, like I have heard suggested by others before, or do you think we will have to introduce each other, for lack of a better term!!  :t2: LOL!

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I think when we get there, we will see people that maybe we thought would never make it and even not see some that were sure to be there. I have also tried to imagine the great white throne with all the worlds people standing before Him with the books of life. What a unbelievable sight to see.

You know Selah, I really do believe we'll be able to recognize them all at once only because of what our FATHER's Word says.  We're going to have the mind of CHRIST and probably be able to see, say, and do things unfathomable in this fallen state.

:t2: ....gepeto, my worst fear is if we are at tghe Great White Throne judgement as witnesses of it and see those we had the opportunity to share with, BUT DIDN'T....and they ask me, "Why, why didn't you tell me?  I thought you were my friend??!!"

That's just an example, but it would crush me, especially if they're crying while we make eye-2-eye contact. :)

Believe it or not these are the type of thoughts that motivate me daily to ask GOD for courage and boldness when HE opens a window to share the Good News.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  400
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

This thread reminds me of the song by Ray Boltz entitled: Thank You, For Giving To The Lord. This song is beautiful and makes me cry when I hear it. I pray I have had more of an influence than I see here on the earth, because I really haven't led many personally to Christ. I do plant seeds, water with the Word, and witness for my Lord often though. God is the one who gives the increase though, and I just can't wait to see the results in heaven.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  189
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I sometimes think of the White Throne Judgement when I read Job and the chewing out some will get. Where you when the earth was made? I read that with awe, fear, and proud to Love God.

Love in Christ

Teri

The saddest part about the GWT Judgement is there is no second chance for those individuals who come before CHRIST.  It makes it all the more important that we share when a door/wind is opened by our LORD.

Everyone faces some type of judgement either in life here or after physical death.  I'm thankful I'll be going before the Judgement Seat of CHRIST ("Bema"),  but I dread having to stand on the sidelines watching those whom I didn't share the Gospel with when I was privy to do so, standing before CHRIST receiving their final sentence for rejecting HIM (John 14:6) at  the GWT.

This is one of my living nightmares, and has proven to be a driving force in my spiritual walk.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

You beat me to one again Lanakila I was gonna post that, what a great song!  :t2:

God Bless,

Jaeson