• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/18/1988

:) is God here with me? do people even care about me?? im soo confused, i feel like the whole world hates me, sometimes i try and die so, that maybe every1 would be better off, i tried the other day, and now im in a HUGE mess!! this sux....im soo confused where is God?? i cant feel him :) ive heard that is when he is closest, but i dont believe it, it hurts, its like he abandoned me, ...or did i abandon him? im soo confused :o im hurting soo much physically , mentaly and spiritually, and im jus a total mess, i dont even think God can forgive me for my past, or even for what i jus did to myself 3 days ago :o oh well , ill stop complaining, i dont matter anyway,

love always,

the worthless piece of trash,

~*~Lisha~*~

oh and u guys dont have to write back, if u dont want to....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  891
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

Lisha,

IM me again...yes God is here and yes He does love you and yes He does forgive you....

I care and I want to be here for you...

See this that you put in your signiture ----> 3 nails+1cross = 4given it is true. He died for you because He loves you and He wants you to have His peace of mind. I am praying for you and will wait till you IM me again - you seem to be off-line now. Please do not do anything to hurt yourself...well I have prayed for you and I know God will keep you safe.

He has you here for a reason and He wants you to let Him help you. I am here for you and I know others on this board will be as well. We will pray for you unceasingly.

Let Jesus love you and put His arms around you. When I am feeling badly I pray and ask Him to hold me and I know He does. He holds my heart in His hands. He wants to comfort you Lisha.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Lisha))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I cyber hug from me to you :)

I care for you, I am here for you - but Jesus cares for you and loves you more than any other human being can.

Guessa (Faith1) IM me again when you get the chance :)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  511
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  03/08/1975

Lisha....please take this in the spirit of love from where it is intended to come. The very worst thing you can do is kill yourself. It is important that you realize that. Take it from me. I tried several times as well in my past. Even thought of it more than I care to remember.

Please...let your thoughts out here....and if you don't want to do it publicaly, them pm me. I (along with a ton of others here) make a great sounding board. We have Scriptures we can give you and love we can offer. You only need do what you just did.

God is most definately watching you. Have you tried to ask God for help? Have you let Him work in you the way HE wants you to? Search these questions out...but above ALL else......know this my dear friend....

Jesus LOVES you...even more than you can imagine...He died so you wouldn't have to. He took himself...spread His arms out...and shed His blood so you can be washed clean....and it doesn't matter how far away you think you are from God...know that He is but a step away from you. He has His arms outstreched for you...all you need do is reach out and grab Him!

He said in His word that if you are heavy laiden...come to Him and He will give you rest...

Matthew 11:28

"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest."

If you bask in the brighness of His love...then His peace will be on you...and uncomprehensible peace...not as the world gives, beloved..but only as He can...

John 14:27

"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.

Do you see that He loves you?

Ask Him into your heart...ask Him to change you into the creature He desires of you...the creature He made you to be....you are absolutely beautiful in His sight and He wants to take your pain away and strengthen your mind and heart through love and His power.

You matter a HUGE deal to our Lord, beloved...after all, He did die for you...

John 3:16

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

We love you Lisha...Jesus loves you!!

I urge you to talk this out with someone here...We can help....we can listen

~your humble servant in Christ

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  891
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

Lisha - take what Sagz has said to your heart and think quietly on these things.

All of what Sagz has posted to you is true.

God loves you and wants to help you - and He uses His children to do that. We are all here for you. But you must decide that you want to be helped.

BTW thanks for IMing me again :)

Praying for you....

In Christ

Faith1

thank you guys :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Golly, Lisha. That took a lot of guts to be so open. I don't know if I could have done that when I was your age. I couldn't bring myself to tell anyone I wanted to kill myself.

I don't know what's going on in your life. I know that in mine I had a painful childhood, and I didn't realize it at the time, but I developed what is called chronic depression. Feeling hopeless and self-hating are common characteristics of this. But there is also something called major depressive episodes. That's where you get so low you desire suicide. The point is, you aren't going through something unique, and there is help for it. Just as our physical bodies can be sick with understandable illnesses, so can our souls. Depression is a mental (maybe even spiritual, too) injury/illness. It doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you; please don't take it that way. It just means you are under a lot of pain. People like us need to find new ways to deal with that pain - ways that don't turn in ourselves.

I know sweet words can help you through some rough times, but true healing takes a deeper work. If you can find a Christian counseling service, please seek out their help. They won't condemn you for anything you have done. And they can walk with you through the long haul, which is also something you need.

For the meantime, something you can do is find Scriptures on God's love and forgiveness and post them on your wall or keep them with your school books. Read them every day. It's like taking anti-biotics for a bacterial infection. I've done this before, so I know it works. It may not seem like it, but after a time you will notice a change, and you will like it. Can you do that?

There's one Psalm, Psalm 130, that is a cry from someone racked with guilt. Here is one verse: "If You, O Lord, kept a record of sin, O Lord, who could stand? But with You there is forgiveness and therefore You are feared." There's one you can start with, if you would like.

God bless you, sister!

Guest Calamity

Lisha, the Bible says

1John.1

[9] If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

So, yes, you can be forgiven.

Heb.13

[5] Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Sometimes, we can get to a point where we're not close to God, but He will never leave or forsake us. I am taking it, that you are a Christian, and if you are, you have so many resources available to you, through God's Word, your church, and other caring Christians who will be happy to try and help. There's many of those here, by the way. :) If you're not a Christian, it would be a good time to pray about it.

I'll be praying for you!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Heavenly Father, please Lord, let your child lisha feel your Holy Presence Lord. Let her know how very loved she is. Father, you offer your love and shelter for all who are weak and hurt and we thank you for that Lord. Please, let her know that this great love is for her especially. Oh Lord, shower down your tender mercies on her. May her heart be made ready to receive your healing Father. May she know without a doubt that You are her God and her protector and her Saviour and her Comforter and her Counselor and her Lord of Lords and her very best Friend. Father, may she be restored in spirit and in her mind Lord. May she know that NOTHING that she has ever done is too difficult for You, Creator of all things, to forgive. Nothing. Nothing. Father, may she be strengthened by your words and by your children. I ask Father that she rise up in your path and in your ways, may she ever hunger for your very words and may she always seek your face. I ask that you protect her from the enemy with your mighty angels Father. May she always know that your children are here to help her in any way we can Lord. Thank you Lord, for hearing our prayers and placeing your amazing love and peace in her heart. May she soon know your joy. I love you Father. In Jesus name I pray, amen.

Lisha, know that it is the enemy that places those thoughts in your head. the ones about not being good enough, or the ones about dinning too bad to be forgiven. It is a lie honey. A great big lie. God loves you. He loves YOU, for who you are. You just have to let yourself believe that. :)

Lisha,

You are loved. I love you without knowing you. God loves you unconditionally and He knows you and knows all about you. It doesn't matter what you have done.

JESUS LOVES LISHA and HE DIED FOR YOU

You may PM me anytime you wish. Talk things out with anyone you feel comfortable with.

All the people on this thread are full of love. I know they have all helped me in one way or another.

I love you and Jesus Loves You.

am i a bad person, cuz i tried something again, but i promised my best freind i wouldnt....im sooo sorry, but i dont know how to tell her, im scared she is gunna think i cant keep a promise, i mean its not like i hurt her or backstabbed her, but i dunno i feel like a terrible person, i mean this time i saw bl...........never mind but anyway....:)

~*~lisha~*~