IGNORED

Conflict of the timing of raptures...

Guest Thirsty

Did not God say that he will rapture His church in the middle of the night like a thief??OK...i live in asia....and when i experience day....America experiences night....so...how can this happen unless both are night at the same time??Really getting into me...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  200
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/26/1954

Maybe it is like an allegory. Since the Apostasy, (falling a way), happens first it will be like night on this planet. Spiritually speaking. You know at night there is usually some light,but it is still mostly dark. What do you think? :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Hi Thirsty,

Actually it says that He will come like a thief in the night, in other words He will come at a time that is totally unexpected (except for those who are watching for Him) it could be high noon. (The day nor hour no one knows, but we can know the approximate timing, by the events in the world)

Its as if the world will be asleep (as they are already)

But Jesus tells us that we are blessed if we stay awake and keep our clothes (Rev 16:15) in other words keep looking for Jesus and be clothed in righteousness

God bless

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Did not God say that he will rapture His church in the middle of the night like a thief??OK...i live in asia....and when i experience day....America experiences night....so...how can this happen unless both are night at the same time??Really getting into me...

Revelation8: 12

12 Then the fourth angel sounded: And a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them were darkened. A third of the day did not shine, and likewise the night.

During the end times it is recored that the sky will become darkened. This could be caused by many different things but if 1/3rd of the suns light will be covered then it will be dark all over the world even during day time.

The bible also states:

Luke 17: 30-37

30Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed. 31"In that day, he who is on the housetop, and his goods are in the house, let him not come down to take them away. And likewise the one who is in the field, let him not turn back. 32Remember Lot's wife. 33Whoever seeks to save his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it. 34I tell you, in that night there will be two men in one bed: the one will be taken and the other will be left. 35Two women will be grinding together: the one will be taken and the other left. 36Two men will be in the field: the one will be taken and the other left."

Can you see what it says Thirsty? It describes what is will happen when Jesus returns to rapture His followers. It says both "In that day" and Also in that night . :o

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Greetings all,

I wish to refer to several verses below:-

Rev 6:12, "The sun turned black like sackcloth......"

Compare with Matthew 24:29, ".....the sun will be darkened,....."

So, Adstar is spot on when he quotes:

It describes what will happen when Jesus returns to rapture His followers. It says both "In that day" and Also in that night

Additionally,

In Matthew 24:30, Jesus also said, "......They will see the Son of Man COMING ON THE CLOUDS of the sky...."

Compare with Acts 1:11,"Men of Galilee,....why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, WILL COME BACK IN THE SAME WAY you have seen Him go into heaven."

The above describes the rapture event.

Note in Rev 19:11, when Jesus comes back towards the end of the last 7 years, He is a rider here on a white horse.....NOT coming back IN THE SAME WAY as described by Matthew 24:30, i.e. COMING ON THE CLOUDS....without a horse.

In a nutshell, rapture happens in Rev 6:12 when God rescues us from His Wrath as depicted by the 7 trumpets and 7 bowls.

God bless.

:a2:

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

He will come at a time that is totally unexpected

Proof again of the pre-trib rapture. If it mid or post-trib, you know sorta when to expect Him now don't you? If we have, however, a pre-trib rapture we DON'T know the day or hour!

• Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings Ronald,

Proof again of the pre-trib rapture. If it mid or post-trib, you know sorta when to expect Him now don't you? If we have, however, a pre-trib rapture we DON'T know the day or hour!

As I have written to you in a PM, the day or the hour of our Lord's return is NOT known because no one can put their finger on WHEN the tribulation begins, thus making any further calculations of His coming moot. We know that His coming will be like the time of the flood. Business as usual, but we see elsewhere that darkness abounds - severe SPIRITUAL darkness - which may also be reflected in the SIGNS of the earth or the heavens - earthquakes, all sorts of geological activity and events in the heavens, comets, sun flares, global fires which may darken the heavens with smoke, etc.

I find it interesting that EVERYONE is awaiting the "rapture", when in fact, the RESURRECTION will occur first, and Revelation reveals that there are only TWO resurrections. One of the JUST and one at the end of the millineal reign of Christ of the UNJUST. A study of the appropriate verses will reveal that only a relatively few will be caught up in the rapture (those who are alive and remain), the rest will be killed through the handiwork of the Beast. It is no wonder you pre-tribs want out of here before he gets his hands on you, but my Lord tells me "they loved not their lives, even unto death". Though I do not relish the thought, I pray the Lord gives me the grace and the strength to STAND, when all else has fallen around me.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,587
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

You preach it, Dad Ernie!

I am reminded of the scripture in heberews 12 that says "but you have not yet resisted unto bloodshed......."

I, too, pray that I and my loved ones are rooted and established in the faith enough to endure until the end......

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Dad Ernie,

I got your PM and while I do appreciate your views, I remain unconvinced. It boils down to this: when the AntiChrist takes power, it is very simple to count down 42 months from the time of his arrival if you are mid-trib. If you're post-trib, you can count down 84 months just as easily. As a matter of fact, with post-trib, you have no need of a rapture since Jesus is physically returning to the Earth at that point to set up His kingdom. Certainly we pre-tribber's can point to the signs and say the coming is nigh, but we still don't know the day nor the hour. If you want to dig your shelter somewhere and stock it with dried beans and water, be my guest. Maybe a convert who came to Christ after the rapture will find it useful! Really, I appreciate your views, but the pre-trib is the most Biblically sound explanation I've seen yet.