IGNORED

Demons

a7chris

Guest Jude 1:3

I know a Demonologist who can identify demons (or groups of demons) by their names.

This isn't satanic. Most Christians just don't want to hear about demons, because they don't believe in hell or the devil.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

I know a Demonologist
:emot-highfive:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

wasn't one of their names, Hillary?

Guest Jude 1:3

I know a Demonologist

A Christian who is familiar with demons, via observation, NOT interaction.

Some people are more sensitive to the spirit world than others...

Edited by Jude 1:3

Jude-8In the very same way, these dreamers pollute their own bodies, reject authority and slander celestial beings. 9But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!" 10Yet these men speak abusively against whatever they do not understand; and what things they do understand by instinct, like unreasoning animals

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Jude-8In the very same way, these dreamers pollute their own bodies, reject authority and slander celestial beings. 9But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!" 10Yet these men speak abusively against whatever they do not understand; and what things they do understand by instinct, like unreasoning animals

So staying in "check" with Gods word, demon names and how the Bible deals with them is important because one cannot cast out a demon without knowing his name.

This is simply not true..........I have cast out demons without knowing names also the Bible does not say this anywhere. In love I say be on gaurd to seek out the names of demons unless the Lord tells you.

Paul cast out this demon without speaking it's name.

Acts 16:16Once when we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a slave girl who had a spirit by which she predicted the future. She earned a great deal of money for her owners by fortune-telling. 17This girl followed Paul and the rest of us, shouting, "These men are servants of the Most High God, who are telling you the way to be saved." 18She kept this up for many days. Finally Paul became so troubled that he turned around and said to the spirit, "In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to come out of her!" At that moment the spirit left her.

So staying in "check" with Gods word, demon names and how the Bible deals with them is important because one cannot cast out a demon without knowing his name.

This is simply not true..........I have cast out demons without knowing names also the Bible does not say this anywhere. In love I say be on gaurd to seek out the names of demons unless the Lord tells you.

Just out of curiosity, how did you recognize that the person(s) had a demon? How was it manifest in that person(s)?

Peace

CJ

Hi CJ.........1st off I don't really speak about these things much but I thought I should because of the interest in demon naming. Many times I have actually seen the demon manifest.....I mean I really saw it. One night a demon manifest itself over my wife when she was sleeping..........I looked at it and just said "in the name of Jesus" and it was gone. She woke up and said "what's wrong?" but I told her to go back to sleep and I'll let her know the next morning. Still to this day I don't know why it was even there.

One time a demon ran right at me, it's face came about 5 inches from mine.........it stopped and had a look of horror like I had never seen before on any creature. I didn't say anything, it just backed up slowly and disapeared. I quickly prayed because it freaked me out. I ask the Lord why was it so afraid and he said something that really helped my faith....he said "it was afraid because it no longer saw you but instead it saw me"

I would just trust God. The same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead (the Holy Spirit), dwells in us just like Paul when he cast out that evil spirit in that woman. God will let you know either by telling you or the demon itself tells you. I have never try to search them out, it just happened. I don't believe in demon chasing but instead following Christ and his will......... and if it's his will he may show us these things. Also just because one sees a demon, does not make that person any greater than any other christian. We all have our own jobs to do for his pupose not ours.

I have many stories concerning these things but I feel like I;m not suppose to say anymore.

Peace to you in the Mighty name of Jesus, the name that is above all names. :thumbsup:

Not that I'm a Demon chaser but I am fulfilling my obligation to learn all that the Bible teaches and right now the Bible is teaching me that Demons are real.

Therefore I'm not interested in the names that demons have revealed to mankind but under which context the Bible reveals them to us.

Your brother in Christ.

CJ

Amen brother........I agree :emot-heartbeat:

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I've noticed that some try to retain some sort of title, or name of sorts. I can never understand them, but most just give vague descriptions or references to personality traits.

I don't know how much of this is from a lack of identity or what but it would seem that each is pretty unique and some must be using names given by people in the past.

I suppose some do and some don't, but one never really can be sure. The only people who ever talk about this are God and the demons themselves. The former being very quiet and the latter being notoriously deceptive about such things as identity for some reason.