• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

I don't even see why people want to know so much about demons...

There bad, that's all I need to know about em.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

:) What's the difference between a demon and a fallen angel? To me they're all the same. I don't like how some non-belivers try to distinguish them though, that's why. It's as if to say that being a fallen or even dark angel isn't so bad, it's cool or even admirable since they're well dark and "stood up to God" and demons to them aren't even bad. But I thought they were all bad, and demons at that. Demons=fallen angels, right?

Yes.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

^Thanks, Floatingaxe. :) yeah, demons are bad... I just well, if I really think about it, I don't find it a pleasant topic either. They aren't fairytale beings to me, and neither are they harmless either... :wub: But I guess I'd only want to know about them if I had to, in the realm of spiritual warfare and what might be going on in my life, or someone close to me, etc. sorry, rambling. again.

^Thanks, Floatingaxe. :) yeah, demons are bad... I just well, if I really think about it, I don't find it a pleasant topic either. They aren't fairytale beings to me, and neither are they harmless either... :wub: But I guess I'd only want to know about them if I had to, in the realm of spiritual warfare and what might be going on in my life, or someone close to me, etc. sorry, rambling. again.

That's fine...my view is that we need to know correctly what they are, so that when confronted, we are not caught in ignorance. They depend on it. I have had dealings with them up-front personal, and I sure got a quick education. Often, we Christians underestimate them, and our own God-given authority, to our own detriment.

The knowledge and understanding of demons is not for everyone but yet for those who seek out to know the more about the life of their saviour, they must also understand that their saviour believed in them, cast them out and the demons themselves were quite aware of just exactly who they were dealing with when speaking to Him. Equally, as we study the scriptures we find that demons played an integral role in the rejection of Jesus' Messiaship by the Sanhedrin. It was by the casting out of the dumb demon by Christ, that the final keystone of rejection was put in place for the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit by the Jewish leadership which lead to the condemnation of that entire generation.

As long as one sticks to the Biblical understanding of demons and how they are presented in the Bible and the fact that all demons were defeated by Christs death on the cross, there is nothing to fear if you have faith in Christ.

Any mention of Christ's name will cause a demon to depart immediately, don't let those Hollywood movies imprint a falsehood into your imagination, demons must immediately depart upon request of a believer as long as they are told to do so in the name of Jesus Christ.

Peace

CJ

Amen! There is an exception that Jesus talked about: there are those demons that will not leave immediately, but will only obey when we have fasted and prayed. Occasionally, Jesus did have to tell demons more than once to get out.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  138

The knowledge and understanding of demons is not for everyone but yet for those who seek out to know the more about the life of their saviour, they must also understand that their saviour believed in them, cast them out and the demons themselves were quite aware of just exactly who they were dealing with when speaking to Him. Equally, as we study the scriptures we find that demons played an integral role in the rejection of Jesus' Messiaship by the Sanhedrin. It was by the casting out of the dumb demon by Christ, that the final keystone of rejection was put in place for the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit by the Jewish leadership which lead to the condemnation of that entire generation.

As long as one sticks to the Biblical understanding of demons and how they are presented in the Bible and the fact that all demons were defeated by Christs death on the cross, there is nothing to fear if you have faith in Christ.

Any mention of Christ's name will cause a demon to depart immediately, don't let those Hollywood movies imprint a falsehood into your imagination, demons must immediately depart upon request of a believer as long as they are told to do so in the name of Jesus Christ.

Peace

CJ

You've never been to an exorcism. Seriously, what makes you say that last bit?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

Here in about 3 hours I will be ministering to a woman deliverance. I would give anything for Christains to get a better understanding of deliverance. Who needs deliverance?? Just about everybody... including Christains. That will start a fire in some of ya!

Our whole sanctification process is a process of elimination... imagine that!? Get rid of our childish ways and self opinions.. Guess what kingdom manifestation those are???

As for the difference between fallen angels and demons?? Eph 6:12 states the chain of command. You will not be occupied by a fallen angel. Thier place is authority over Kingdoms. Demons are the lowest in the chain of command. Sent to torment and aflick mankind.

We are not to be in ignorace of satans tactics! Talking about them only EXPOSES them. Who do you think wants us ignorant about them??

The subject and related matters of demonology has been objected that "we should focus our attention on Christ not on the Devil." Yet, among things, such an objection would tend to perpetuate the somewhat obscure understanding of important passages of Scripture. Furthermore, if our victory as believers is to be complete, it is incumbent upon us to study all of the Scriptures, for as in any military engagement knowledge of the enemy is necessary. That we will be engaged with this enemy is of a certainty pointed out most graphically by the Apostle Paul in Ephesians 6:10-18. All of Scripture is given to us by the love and wisdom of God and it must be of essential value and importance to accurately understand it if we are to know the full counsel of His revelation.

Blessings, Karen :whistling:

ENOCH 15

And He answered and said to me, and I heard His voice: 'Fear not, Enoch, thou righteous

man and scribe of righteousness: approach hither and hear my voice. And go, say to the Watchers of heaven (fallen angels), who have sent thee to intercede for them: "You should intercede" for men, and not men

for you: Wherefore have ye left the high, holy, and eternal heaven, and lain with women, and defiled yourselves with the daughters of men and taken to yourselves wives, and done like the children

of earth, and begotten giants (as your) sons? And though ye were holy, spiritual, living the eternal life, you have defiled yourselves with the blood of women, and have begotten (children) with the blood of flesh, and, as the children of men, have lusted after flesh and blood as those also do who die 5 and perish. Therefore have I given them wives also that they might impregnate them, and beget

children by them, that thus nothing might be wanting to them on earth. But you were formerly

spiritual, living the eternal life, and immortal for all generations of the world. And therefore I have not appointed wives for you; for as for the spiritual ones of the heaven, in heaven is their dwelling.

And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon

the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men and from the holy Watchers(fallen angels) is their beginning and primal origin;

they shall be evil spirits on earth, and evil spirits shall they be called. [As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.] And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, but nevertheless

hunger and thirst, and cause offences. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them.

They come from Genesis 6.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  149

I somewhat find it easier to agree more with what Karen C. was saying, that we should be prepared for battle, through knowledge at least of how demons work, and that they do work against Christians as well. It does seem that they'd rather have humans ignorant of their true intentions, presence, etc. Thanks, for the explanation again on the fallen angels, interesting and fitting that is, I believe, for the Watchers. But for the higher ranks in Satan's army, I still call them demons, even if there are those that rule over their kingdoms/dominions. All the same to me. Fallen angel is a description that has been too romanticized by those who don't even believe in God much less the true nature of Satan, so, I don't like the term at all. "Demon" is just fine for me. Heh, guess am taking that more seriously than most would care to. The Nephilim don't exist anymore... :noidea:

I don't think all of them consider themselves just demon, where does the word "demon" come from anyway. I want to know what makes something a little bit of both a demon and an angel for crying out loud.

You've never been to an exorcism. Seriously, what makes you say that last bit?

If you have experienced otherwise your "exorcism" was phony.

Peace

CJ

Hey, I'm a free man ain't I??

By the way, some are quick. Some aren't. Some take forever.