• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

The main and essential work of all demons and of course Satan himself is to destroy our faith. Our faith alone in Christ saves us and sends any and all demons running; they cannot stand the light of our faith. Christ set us free completely 2000 years ago, and I rest in that.

Do you really think that we cannot be tormented of physically aflickted by demons??

I can tell you that we are at war more so now with the kingdom of darkness then when we were full fledged heathens... Your battle everyday should be to put off the works of the darkness and become more like Christ.. What do you think you are being delivered from???

Yes Jesus defeated the devil... our job is to allow the Holy Spirit to clease us from our old nature... daily.

I am not denying work in battling demons, but demons cannot hurt those who have true faith in Christ. Fear itself is a work of Satan, fear is one of Satan

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

As far as a believer in Christ being physically afflicted by demons, I don

As far as a believer in Christ being physically afflicted by demons, I don

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

People seem to not talk about demons because they believe that they only have power when spoken of. I don't know why people always think that. (if there is a scripture on it I want someone to post it here)

Sadly enough though, most of the people who I have met have only made problems worse by not addressing obvious problems. They see a demon present, they know why its there and how it works, but they choose to ignore it. In fact they deny the presence of one.

Than that demon over time has a whole group of people completly unprepared for any attack at all in the slightest. Also, any person having to deal with one will find that the only people willing to even speak of such things are supernatural "spiritualists" people so possessed it makes one wonder what kind of hell they've been through to be on such friendly terms with their demons.

Such people are very, very bad news.

So, blindness doesn't get rid of a problem. Who knew?

And let me tell you, when the people who are supposed to be on your side in a war won't lift a finger to help, it stays in you as long as you live.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

I know a Demonologist who can identify demons (or groups of demons) by their names.

This isn't satanic. Most Christians just don't want to hear about demons, because they don't believe in hell or the devil.

MOst Christians dont believe in hell or the devil? Are you ok? Most christians I've known do believe in a devil and a hell, the ones that dont are like mormons, and JWs not christians.

And as far as demonology, it's not good, it's demonic, and can open up doors you dont want to open. Satan is a deciever, dont fall in his traps.

I read your testimony on your profile. you are the very ones the Lord came to set free. I have a similiar testimony. Except I went to prison for manufacturing meth.. I was demonized but Jesus set me free. Now I am called to bring deliverance to those that are held captive to the devil. That is "spiritual warfare"...

Bless you Bro.. I am glad you are now a child of the King!!!

Karen

:) Thanks, I'm glad you are a child of the King aswell.

I know a Demonologist who can identify demons (or groups of demons) by their names.

This isn't satanic. Most Christians just don't want to hear about demons, because they don't believe in hell or the devil.

MOst Christians dont believe in hell or the devil? Are you ok? Most christians I've known do believe in a devil and a hell, the ones that dont are like mormons, and JWs not christians.

And as far as demonology, it's not good, it's demonic, and can open up doors you dont want to open. Satan is a deciever, dont fall in his traps.

We are not to be in ignorace of satans tactics! Talking about them only EXPOSES them. Who do you think wants us ignorant about them??

The subject and related matters of demonology has been objected that "we should focus our attention on Christ not on the Devil." Yet, among things, such an objection would tend to perpetuate the somewhat obscure understanding of important passages of Scripture. Furthermore, if our victory as believers is to be complete, it is incumbent upon us to study all of the Scriptures, for as in any military engagement knowledge of the enemy is necessary. That we will be engaged with this enemy is of a certainty pointed out most graphically by the Apostle Paul in Ephesians 6:10-18. All of Scripture is given to us by the love and wisdom of God and it must be of essential value and importance to accurately understand it if we are to know the full counsel of His revelation.

Blessings, Karen

I agree with you fully on this matter, We are not to be ignorant of satans tatics, And expose them, I never said that it is a subject that no one should talk about, I just view demonology, as lies from Satan, The number one reason is that alot of studies in demonology contradicts scripture, and has no biblical base, Now, God gave us a sword, and also gives us the gifts we need to trample satan, and his works, Now, as far as demonology, would it be better to fight a demon with the power of the Lord, and the sword of the Lord? Or the study of demons, and stray away from a biblical bases? We will be enguaged in spiritual warfare, and the Lord provides us with all we need for it, to know the tactics of the enemy, God even gives us a spiritual gift, "discerning of Spirits" to know the attack and plans of the enemy, But the most important thing is that we focus on what is true, and keep our focus on Jesus Christ, Yes expose demonic presences, and expose wickedness, But it is utterly important that you stand having your feet shod in the Gosple, Demonology takes the focus away from God, and it is a trap of the enemy, God reveals truth, and anything not founded in God is not truth.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

To those who want scripture;

does Mark 16:14-18 ring a bell???

Mark 16:14 Later Jesus appeared to the Eleven as they were eating; he rebuked them for their lack of faith and their stubborn refusal to believe those who had seen him after he had risen.

15 He said to them,

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

We are not to be in ignorace of satans tactics! Talking about them only EXPOSES them. Who do you think wants us ignorant about them??

The subject and related matters of demonology has been objected that "we should focus our attention on Christ not on the Devil." Yet, among things, such an objection would tend to perpetuate the somewhat obscure understanding of important passages of Scripture. Furthermore, if our victory as believers is to be complete, it is incumbent upon us to study all of the Scriptures, for as in any military engagement knowledge of the enemy is necessary. That we will be engaged with this enemy is of a certainty pointed out most graphically by the Apostle Paul in Ephesians 6:10-18. All of Scripture is given to us by the love and wisdom of God and it must be of essential value and importance to accurately understand it if we are to know the full counsel of His revelation.

Blessings, Karen

I agree with you fully on this matter, We are not to be ignorant of satans tatics, And expose them, I never said that it is a subject that no one should talk about, I just view demonology, as lies from Satan, The number one reason is that alot of studies in demonology contradicts scripture, and has no biblical base, Now, God gave us a sword, and also gives us the gifts we need to trample satan, and his works, Now, as far as demonology, would it be better to fight a demon with the power of the Lord, and the sword of the Lord? Or the study of demons, and stray away from a biblical bases? We will be enguaged in spiritual warfare, and the Lord provides us with all we need for it, to know the tactics of the enemy, God even gives us a spiritual gift, "discerning of Spirits" to know the attack and plans of the enemy, But the most important thing is that we focus on what is true, and keep our focus on Jesus Christ, Yes expose demonic presences, and expose wickedness, But it is utterly important that you stand having your feet shod in the Gosple, Demonology takes the focus away from God, and it is a trap of the enemy, God reveals truth, and anything not founded in God is not truth.

You are not in deliverance ministry.. And you are off base Brother.. You need to read the entire thread. I am not going to repeat all the scripture and confirmation...

Blessings, Karen

Blessings, Karen

You are not in deliverance ministry.. And you are off base Brother.. You need to read the entire thread. I am not going to repeat all the scripture and confirmation...

Blessings, Karen

What have I said that is off base? I am refering to demonology, which before I was saved, I participated heavely in it, But deliverance does not come from demonology, it comes from the grace of the Lord, and through Jesus Christ, by his power, and his authority alone. What have I said that is off base? As far as understanding satans tatics, I do not feel it's nessisary to summon a demon to study it. And I rebuke anyone who thinks so, God provided us with all that we need to defeat the enemy, I am not saying at all that it's not important to know about demons, or to know their tatics, I feel knowing the plans of the enemy is very important. What I am saying is that Jesus is the one who delivers you, and Jesus is the one with the power. I have heard many claim the name of their demons, and know what they are, but lose focus on the Lord Jesus, and get caught up in demonic mindgames. stand strong in the Lord, and hold ground in the scriptures, because if it's not for God it's against him.

Karen I don't discount working with people in their need and battling the demonic spirits which may infect them.

But deliverance is not and cannot be through our human actions. Deliverance can come only through the Gospel and the work of the Holy Spirit creating faith in that Gospel. Our job is to spread that Gospel and to live it. You can sweep the person clean of all demons, if they don't have faith in Christ they are going to meet even stronger demons in the end.

It is likely that many will never be delivered of their physical infirmities; one of out greatest evangelists, Paul was never delivered. God told him no that is your thorn to carry.

I just worry that some of this is seen as a transaction, if we believe God will give us xyz, if we don't believe we will be punished with xyz, but that is not how faith works.

But, I don't know enough about your ministry to criticize it, if you are working with people trapped in addictions to bring them to a saving faith in Christ (which would also mean yes removing demons from them), then God bless you and I will pray for you.