• Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

The only demon I know of is Legion.

And legion was more than one

yes if satans name is lucifer then other demons would have names too. this is revealed by the Holy Spirit.

one can really go off the wall because I know peope who think if you sneeze you were delivered of a demon. :whistling::24:

the spirit of molech, i know how to say it is the spirit babies were offered up to. so guess what I say no more thats only a example. I will not go on. now that is in the word. Behind most idol is a spirit that was worshipped in some way shape or form. greek mythology has a few as well

but don't worry too much. If it sounds off the wall and there is conversation back and forth plead the blood of jesus over you. In a matter of fact do that any way if you are witnessing deliveranc. okay :24::)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

http://www.ahrimangate.com/raidersjournal.htm scroll down about a third of the page and it is just under the article about the Future of Food: The Biotech Threat to all Life.

I found it very interesting...... I hope it is not considered a conspiracy thing by folks here, it is some really interesting end time prophesy information.

As far as I know it is definatly not conspiracy but prophecy. As Jesus made a point that what was going on in Noah'a time would happen again right before His coming...

Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Mat 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

Luk 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

Luk 17:27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

From what I get from this is they were not just having a beer bust... amen?? :taped: There was something so horrible that it cause God to wipe out the entire earth, except Noah and his family..

I know you have probably done research in this area about as much as me.. It facinates me how the Church has watered down certain parts of the Bible to make it more palatable... :thumbs_up:

Blesings, Karen

hello there friends. It is not so much the names of demons, which who by the way are our under feet, It is knowing who Jesus is and the Names of our father in heaven. There are other names in the bible if you took the time to look. IT IS NOT IMPORTANT! If someone is trying to cast off or out, a demon one of three thing happen.1---nothing 2---that person is attacked if they do not have the authority and PRAISE the LORD, Deliverance occurs what is there to understand? I have a book and it also says to be wary of given certain knowledge similar to people who may not be ready. The holy Spirit will teach you and Jesus Protect you IF IT IS WHAT GOD WANTS YOU DO BE DOING IN HIS NAME. There have also been many times which some have been refused prayer due to a noncommintment in a church, or there inability to yiled to the Holy Spirit and they are Hoping for a quick fix. Deliverance comes to a person truly seeking it. I had people who wish for anothers anoining which is okay but they do not want to pay the price others had payed for it.

Karen i wrote back on the other site about Mary.It seems to me that we may have had similar pasts and deliverances. My daughter as young as she is has had some...By a Pastor who has done this for years... It was her own private session. Her reading level jumped four levels in 1 month. Her dad could not read or spell correctly. I Praise the Loed Jesus for his mighty hand and Power of His Blood that we are able to be not only conduits of His Grace But of his mercy, as well recipients... I saw what you are talking about in a dream/vision in 1983. My pastor at that time has a copy as well as I do. Stay in the apple of His eye patricia :laugh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

hello there friends. It is not so much the names of demons, which who by the way are our under feet, It is knowing who Jesus is and the Names of our father in heaven. There are other names in the bible if you took the time to look. IT IS NOT IMPORTANT! If someone is trying to cast off or out, a demon one of three thing happen.1---nothing 2---that person is attacked if they do not have the authority and PRAISE the LORD, Deliverance occurs what is there to understand? I have a book and it also says to be wary of given certain knowledge similar to people who may not be ready. The holy Spirit will teach you and Jesus Protect you IF IT IS WHAT GOD WANTS YOU DO BE DOING IN HIS NAME. There have also been many times which some have been refused prayer due to a noncommintment in a church, or there inability to yiled to the Holy Spirit and they are Hoping for a quick fix. Deliverance comes to a person truly seeking it. I had people who wish for anothers anoining which is okay but they do not want to pay the price others had payed for it.

Karen i wrote back on the other site about Mary.It seems to me that we may have had similar pasts and deliverances. My daughter as young as she is has had some...By a Pastor who has done this for years... It was her own private session. Her reading level jumped four levels in 1 month. Her dad could not read or spell correctly. I Praise the Loed Jesus for his mighty hand and Power of His Blood that we are able to be not only conduits of His Grace But of his mercy, as well recipients... I saw what you are talking about in a dream/vision in 1983. My pastor at that time has a copy as well as I do. Stay in the apple of His eye patricia :taped:

Shalom,

Do not be fooled. True, born-again Christians cannot be demonized, or "possessed" by demons and in need of deliverance. That is simply NOT Scriptural. Demons can only indwell a NON-Believer and then if you want to cast out demons from a non-Believer, you'd better know what you're doing, for you could make them MUCH worse. Actually, seven time worse!

Matthew 12:43

Return of an Unclean Spirit

43"When the unclean spirit has gone out of a person, it passes throughwaterless places seeking rest, but finds none. 44Then it says, 'I will return to my house from which I came.' And when it comes, it finds the house empty, swept, and put in order. 45Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they enter and dwell there, and the last state of that person is worse than the first. So also will it be with this evil generation."

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Karen i wrote back on the other site about Mary.It seems to me that we may have had similar pasts and deliverances. My daughter as young as she is has had some...By a Pastor who has done this for years... It was her own private session. Her reading level jumped four levels in 1 month. Her dad could not read or spell correctly. I Praise the Loed Jesus for his mighty hand and Power of His Blood that we are able to be not only conduits of His Grace But of his mercy, as well recipients... I saw what you are talking about in a dream/vision in 1983. My pastor at that time has a copy as well as I do. Stay in the apple of His eye patricia :thumbsup:

Shalom,

Do not be fooled. True, born-again Christians cannot be demonized, or "possessed" by demons and in need of deliverance. That is simply NOT Scriptural. Demons can only indwell a NON-Believer and then if you want to cast out demons from a non-Believer, you'd better know what you're doing, for you could make them MUCH worse. Actually, seven time worse!

Matthew 12:43

Return of an Unclean Spirit

43"When the unclean spirit has gone out of a person, it passes throughwaterless places seeking rest, but finds none. 44Then it says, 'I will return to my house from which I came.' And when it comes, it finds the house empty, swept, and put in order. 45Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they enter and dwell there, and the last state of that person is worse than the first. So also will it be with this evil generation."

Jesus is not talking about believers in this passage. The demon returns TO HIS OWN HOUSE.

I will return to my house from which I came.

The context is responding to the scribes and pharases seeking a sign. Also He references "this evil generation."

Let's rightly divide the Word.

LT

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

That verse has absolutely nothing to do with a believer being posessed. It means if you don't feel the void it leaves, with GOD, it comes back to an "empty house, swept clean" and its worse than it was before.

The context is responding to the scribes and pharases seeking a sign. Also He references "this evil generation."

LT

Shalom LT,

Christians CANNOT be possessed by demons.

I challenge you to prove ONE place in Scripture where a Believer in Jesus was possessed by demons.

Jesus is not talking about believers in this passage. The demon returns TO HIS OWN HOUSE.

LT

Shalom Larry,

Seems you didn't read my post. I said several times that I (and the Bible) was talking about NON-Believers. Please, read the posts carefully so you don't misread them. Thanks!

Believers cannot be possessed by demons so there is no need to cast them out.

The demon returns to the house where it was cast out, HIS former house. The context is explaining the truth to the Jews by using real life application of demon possession.

LT

Shalom Larry,

Seems you didn't read my post. I said several times that I (and the Bible) was talking about NON-Believers. Please, read the posts carefully so you don't misread them. Thanks!

Believers cannot be possessed by demons so there is no need to cast them out.

The demon returns to the house where it was cast out, HIS former house. The context is explaining the truth to the Jews by using real life application of demon possession.

The demon was not cast out but went out of his own accord. And returned to his own house.

The children's bread is for CHILDREN.

Not too hard is it?

LT

Shalom,

The parable Jesus uses is real life:

http://eword.gospelcom.net/comments/matthew/mh/matthew12.htm

(3.) As a generation that were resolved to continue in the possession, and under the power, of Satan, notwithstanding all the methods that were used to dispossess him and rescue them. They are compared to one out of whom the devil is gone, but returns with double force, v. 43-45. The devil is here called the unclean spirit, for he has lost all his purity, and delights in and promotes all manner of impurity among men. Now,

[1.] The parable represents his possessing men's bodies: Christ having lately cast out a devil, and they having said he had a devil, gave occasion to show how much they were under the power of Satan. This is a further proof that Christ did not cast out devils by compact with the devil, for then he would soon have returned again; but Christ's ejectment of him was final, and such as barred a re-entry: we find him charging the evil spirit to go out, and enter no more, Mk. 9:25. Probably the devil was wont sometimes thus to sport with those he had possession of; he would go out, and then return again with more fury; hence the lucid intervals of those in that condition were commonly followed with the more violent fits. When the devil is gone out, he is uneasy, for he sleeps not except he have done mischief (Prov. 4:16); he walks in dry places, like one that is very melancholy; he seeks rest but finds none, till he returns again. When Christ cast the legion out of the man, they begged leave to enter into the swine, where they went not long in dry places, but into the lake presently.

[2.] The application of the parable makes it to represent the case of the body of the Jewish church and nation: So shall it be with this wicked generation, that now resist, and will finally reject, the gospel of Christ. The devil, who by the labours of Christ and his disciples had been cast out of many of the Jews, sought for rest among the heathen, from whose persons and temples the Christians would every where expel him: so Dr. Whitby: or finding no where else in the heathen world such pleasant, desirable habitations, to his satisfaction, as here in the heart of the Jews: so Dr. Hammond: he shall therefore enter again into them, for Christ had not found admission among them, and they, by their prodigious wickedness and obstinate unbelief, were still more ready than ever to receive him; and then he shall take a durable possession here, and the state of this people is likely to be more desperately damnable (so Dr. Hammond) than it was before Christ came among them, or would have been if Satan had never been cast out.

The body of that nation is here represented, First, As an apostate people. After the captivity in Babylon, they began to reform, left their idols, and appeared with some face of religion; but they soon corrupted themselves again: though they never relapsed into idolatry, they fell into all manner of impiety and profaneness, grew worse and worse, and added to all the rest of their wickedness a wilful contempt of, and opposition to, Christ and his gospel. Secondly, As a people marked for ruin. A new commission was passing the seals against that hypocritical nation, the people of God's wrath (like that, Isa. 10:6), and their destruction by the Romans was likely to be greater than any other, as their sins had been more flagrant: then it was that wrath came upon them to the uttermost, 1 Th. 2:15, 16. Let this be a warning to all nations and churches, to take heed of leaving their first love, of letting fall a good work of reformation begun among them, and returning to that wickedness which they seemed to have forsaken; for the last state of such will be worse than the first.

Shalom,

The parable Jesus uses is real life:

http://eword.gospelcom.net/comments/matthew/mh/matthew12.htm

(3.) As a generation that were resolved to continue in the possession, and under the power, of Satan, notwithstanding all the methods that were used to dispossess him and rescue them. They are compared to one out of whom the devil is gone, but returns with double force, v. 43-45. The devil is here called the unclean spirit, for he has lost all his purity, and delights in and promotes all manner of impurity among men. Now,

[1.] The parable represents his possessing men's bodies: Christ having lately cast out a devil, and they having said he had a devil, gave occasion to show how much they were under the power of Satan. This is a further proof that Christ did not cast out devils by compact with the devil, for then he would soon have returned again; but Christ's ejectment of him was final, and such as barred a re-entry: we find him charging the evil spirit to go out, and enter no more, Mk. 9:25. Probably the devil was wont sometimes thus to sport with those he had possession of; he would go out, and then return again with more fury; hence the lucid intervals of those in that condition were commonly followed with the more violent fits. When the devil is gone out, he is uneasy, for he sleeps not except he have done mischief (Prov. 4:16); he walks in dry places, like one that is very melancholy; he seeks rest but finds none, till he returns again. When Christ cast the legion out of the man, they begged leave to enter into the swine, where they went not long in dry places, but into the lake presently.

[2.] The application of the parable makes it to represent the case of the body of the Jewish church and nation: So shall it be with this wicked generation, that now resist, and will finally reject, the gospel of Christ. The devil, who by the labours of Christ and his disciples had been cast out of many of the Jews, sought for rest among the heathen, from whose persons and temples the Christians would every where expel him: so Dr. Whitby: or finding no where else in the heathen world such pleasant, desirable habitations, to his satisfaction, as here in the heart of the Jews: so Dr. Hammond: he shall therefore enter again into them, for Christ had not found admission among them, and they, by their prodigious wickedness and obstinate unbelief, were still more ready than ever to receive him; and then he shall take a durable possession here, and the state of this people is likely to be more desperately damnable (so Dr. Hammond) than it was before Christ came among them, or would have been if Satan had never been cast out.

The body of that nation is here represented, First, As an apostate people. After the captivity in Babylon, they began to reform, left their idols, and appeared with some face of religion; but they soon corrupted themselves again: though they never relapsed into idolatry, they fell into all manner of impiety and profaneness, grew worse and worse, and added to all the rest of their wickedness a wilful contempt of, and opposition to, Christ and his gospel. Secondly, As a people marked for ruin. A new commission was passing the seals against that hypocritical nation, the people of God's wrath (like that, Isa. 10:6), and their destruction by the Romans was likely to be greater than any other, as their sins had been more flagrant: then it was that wrath came upon them to the uttermost, 1 Th. 2:15, 16. Let this be a warning to all nations and churches, to take heed of leaving their first love, of letting fall a good work of reformation begun among them, and returning to that wickedness which they seemed to have forsaken; for the last state of such will be worse than the first.

When someone uses the word "possession" it shows they know not whereof they speak.

LT