• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I don't think all of them consider themselves just demon, where does the word "demon" come from anyway. I want to know what makes something a little bit of both a demon and an angel for crying out loud.

A demon is a fallen angel, who is among millions who were cast out of heaven along with their leader, Lucifer, the highest angel at one time. As they are spiritual beings, they now plumb the depths of spiritual wickedness.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I know what they are I just wanted a matter of perspective cleared up. But this isn't really important, I'm just questioning some extreme trivia here.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

Caution....

Galatians 1:8

8But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

before anyone goes and get's all uptight over my response, remember 2Thess. 3:14

14If anyone does not obey our instruction in this letter, take special note of him. Do not associate with him, in order that he may feel ashamed. 15Yet do not regard him as an enemy, but warn him as a brother.

Peace

CJ

It is in the Ethopian Text. Just because the Church Fathers couldn't make it fit in with theology that was slowly deteriorating from the original. Jesus quoted Enoch and so did Jude also John in Rev. Also a cpoy of Enoch was found in the Qumram caves.

It is not ANOTHER gospel.. Another gospel is another way to salvation. Watch it Brother you need to get it right if you are going to quote scripture..

A demon is a fallen angel, who is among millions who were cast out of heaven along with their leader, Lucifer, the highest angel at one time. As they are spiritual beings, they now plumb the depths of spiritual wickedness.

I have to disagree with you Sister. The angels that fell and committed the crimes of Genesis 6 are held in chains until they are released from the pit by the "star that falls from heaven to release them during the 7 years trib. The others that fell with satan are those who have authority over the air now..Take a look at Daniel...The spirit that was hindering the answer was coming was a fallen angel. Pincipalities in high places.. Demons are the lowest order that do the work under them..Read Eph 6..

Blessings, Karen :P

Hey, I'm a free man ain't I??

By the way, some are quick. Some aren't. Some take forever.

I can tell you have been through some deliverance.

One thing most Christians have no idea about is that at any given time they are carrying a few of them themselves... :thumbsup:

That is why we are instantly saved when we accept Jesus as Lord. Our spirit man is made alive to respond to God now... but our sanctification (deliverance) is progressive. Thats why you see so many in Church that you question thier salvation... If they don't start responding to the Holy Spirit they become neutral in the battle to progress and keep thier little critters... Then with them usually will come spirits of infimity and others that can bring about an early death if they still refuse to repent and respond to the Holy Sprits prompting again..

Basic warfare..

Blessings :P

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

One thing most Christians have no idea about is that at any given time they are carrying a few of them themselves... :taped:

That is why we are instantly saved when we accept Jesus as Lord. Our spirit man is made alive to respond to God now... but our sanctification (deliverance) is progressive. Thats why you see so many in Church that you question thier salvation... If they don't start responding to the Holy Spirit they become neutral in the battle to progress and keep thier little critters... Then with them usually will come spirits of infimity and others that can bring about an early death if they still refuse to repent and respond to the Holy Sprits prompting again..

Basic warfare..

Blessings :P

Excellent, Karen! Top o' the mornin' to ya! :thumbsup:

The Nephilim don't exist anymore... :P

There was another outbreak of them in the land of Cannan. Og the King was one... Goliath was one... It has to do with satans plan to keep the coming Messiah. They came to contaminate the bloodline of the woman (Gen 3:15) As you read Gen 6 it talks about the Giants (NEPHILIM) and adds a statement and after that

Gen 6:4 In those days, and even afterward, giants* lived on the earth, for whenever the sons of God had intercourse with human women, they gave birth to children who became the heroes mentioned in legends of old.

*Hebrew Nephilim.

F/A~here is the scripture backing of those angels that fell pre-flood..

2Pe 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast [them] down to hell, and delivered [them] into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

2Pe 2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth [person], a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

Jud 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Jud 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

This is when they will be released during the trib..

Rev 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

Rev 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

Rev 9:3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

Rev 9:5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment [was] as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

Rev 9:6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Rev 9:7 And the shapes of the locusts [were] like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads [were] as it were crowns like gold, and their faces [were] as the faces of men.

Rev 9:8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as [the teeth] of lions.

Rev 9:9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings [was] as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

Rev 9:10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power [was] to hurt men five months.

Rev 9:11 And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue [is] Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon.

As you read in Revelation you will see the power and authority the angels have. Even the angels of satans kingdom that God uses to bring about prophecy.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I have to disagree with you Sister. The angels that fell and committed the crimes of Genesis 6 are held in chains until they are released from the pit by the "star that falls from heaven to release them during the 7 years trib. The others that fell with satan are those who have authority over the air now..Take a look at Daniel...The spirit that was hindering the answer was coming was a fallen angel. Pincipalities in high places.. Demons are the lowest order that do the work under them..Read Eph 6..

Blessings, Karen :wub:

I thought that you both were saying the same thing? The only question I have is when did the Watchers or angelic fathers of the hybrids actually sin against God by copulating with human women? After Satan rebelled? Anyway, I thought too that the ones chained until the day of Judgment were the Watchers too, but that Satan and his angels are free (as much as God allows them to) to roam about the earth and lead others astray, etc?

One thing most Christians have no idea about is that at any given time they are carrying a few of them themselves... :)

Basic warfare..

Blessings :emot-hug:

^ This is strange. I've met people who've said that people once they're saved cannot be possessed by any kind of evil/unclean spirit whatsoever because as soon as they're saved, the Holy Spirit comes to dwell within them and He cannot abide sharing His temple (that person's body) with any unclean spirits. Besides they wouldn't want to stay anyway. I could see it happening that they'd go and then come back if the person backslides, is that what you meant then? It's interesting is all...

I bookmarked your pages on the Nephilim and skimmed through some, though I will read them later as I should be getting off soon. Thanks for the links, though I must say, it seems that most people wouldn't accept those ideas as even remote possibilities, even if they do talk about the Nephilim still being alive today (I know about the Genesis record of them being alive after the flood) but also it seems that it's not correct to say that the Flood occured just to get rid of the "satanic hybrids" because man had also sinned against God, kinda seems to take away from that; that all had turned away from God, rather than just that they had to wipe out the pollution of fallen angels' DNA in the inhabitants of earth. I read a work of fiction about the UFOs being demons and/or the hybrids, which was interesting, but that would also seem to be something that few would support or actually believe in?