IGNORED

The USA supported terrorism & Islam?

Guest jihadjay

Guest idolsmasher
A friend of mine said he had the best solution to all of this. You call in all of the Middle Eastern leaders who think we're the "Great Satan," and tell them "boys, we don't want to make y'all such big sinner by having to deal with us-it makes us feel bad on your part. So, from here on, we're going to get all of our oil from Texas, Alaska and South America and y'all don't have to deal with us."

But instead Bush administration waged war on Iraq and told everybody it was because of non existent WMDs. And then they say Saddam was the bad guy. Ha ha ha! Just liberating the oil fields for all the good rich capitalists to exploit. Oils well that ends well.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest feraline
I'm not an American but I'm getting a bit weary of this blaming the US for all the problems of the world. All people are sinners whether American, British, Irish or Chinese! Yes there are some evil Americans but evil people exist in all races and nations. If the left think America is so evil why don't they emigrate. No one is forcing them to live there! :t2::t2:

I oppose the Bush administration, not America. I lived here before he was president and will continue to do so after he is gone. I am not anti-American, nor am I happy that my cousin was killed by terrorists in the trade tower, but I won't lie and say that we haven't done terrible things as well. We have trained and funded Osama binLaden and others we now oppose, and that was a mistake. Pretending we never did those things isn't patriotic or wise, it's ignorant and will not help to remedy the situation. Pointing out the problems and mistakes of America doesn't mean someone wants to leave...it means they want to improve the situation. I don't think the individuals killed in terrorist acts deserve it any more then anyone else; that doesn't mean I need to pretend America is infallible and divine.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

But instead Bush administration waged war on Iraq and told everybody it was because of non existent WMDs.

Hey, They found a vial of botulism didn't they?

Guest idolsmasher
We have trained and funded Osama binLaden and others we now oppose, and that was a mistake. Pretending we never did those things isn't patriotic or wise, it's ignorant and will not help to remedy the situation. Pointing out the problems and mistakes of America doesn't mean someone wants to leave...it means they want to improve the situation.

Amen sister! Now there's a true patriot!

Hey, They found a vial of botulism didn't they?

Turns out it was only Sadam's dirty underwear and not a weapon after all. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

Well, then what about this article?

Demonizing George Bush

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  270
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Soooo, Americans should just accept dying at the hands of terrorists and say that we deserved it?

Even if your examples were correct in every way (wich they are not, the US supported a group out of the northern area of Afganistan during the Russian invasion. The Taliban was not formed yet from the southern region of Kandahar. In fact, that group was the only tribe not to be over run by the Taliban.), there is still no justification for the 9/11 massacre. If the US government is responsible, should we not jail those involved? How about a fair trial?

You "everything is America's fault" types seem to enjoy when we are hit and even rejoice at the thought of American blood being spilled. Mostly you are the ones that protest America's atrocities, but love it when our innocents are slaughtered. This is nothing short of hypocrisy. Never do non-Americans protest their own governments short-comings. How about Great Britain's treatment of the arabs in the 19th and 20th centuries? How about Russia's extermination of hundreds of thousands of muslims during the communists' sweep through central asia? Nothing to say?

If you hate America so bad, don't come here. If you live here, then move. You are not going to spread the garbage of islam here and expect to have it not challenged. If I thought that your motives were simply to shed light on the subject, then I wouldn't bother responding, but some of the posts and "posters" are simply too one sided on the subject. Your motives are clear. Your intentions shine. I am bound to protect this country against all threats, foriegn or domestic. I am bound by God Himself to project the Word of Salvation. Islam will not use this country as it has others over history.

America is not now, nor ever will be perfect. Let's pray for an end to the corruption, scandal, and cold hearted murder in the name of money commited by all leaders of this world. Let's help those that would try to protect innocents. You'll find it hard to convince me that any child in the day care facilities in the WTC had anything to do with the arab plight. Don't justify murder by implying that America just getting what it deserves. If you felt so, and you are American, maybe you feel so strongly about it that you will turn yourself in to the nearest muslim and offer yourself for our sins.

No takers?

Do you think they would stop then?

No, they wouldn't. The goal for them is total world domination. And you think America is bad?

Wake up, friends. If they get enough support here and somehow gain victory, you are next.

Your servant in Christ,

t.

Has it occured to you that some are one sided because they are very well informed? Conspiracy theories are no longer theories, but fact, when all the puzzle pieces actually fall into place. This srt f thing can be researched on the web too. It just takes a while.

Guest daughterofaking
I'm not an American but I'm getting a bit weary of this blaming the US for all the problems of the world.

Guest daughterofaking
The US will use anyone that suits their purposes while turning a blind eye to human rights abuses and torture. In many cases they are the ones who are actually behind it through CIA training and instigation. All that matters to them is their imperialist agenda they call "protecting America's interests". They only use the human rights card when they need to stir up the American faithful to wage war to expand the empire.

If America is so evil how do you explain the number of Cubans who risk their lives crossing the Atlantic to reach Florida? :c: :ph34r:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Yup...Big, bad America....Bomb the brown people, take all their resources, and leave them with a dummy pro-US government.

No...wait...that's not true, is it? We didn't do it in Germany. We didn't do it in Bosnia. Neither did we do any of those things in Afganistan! In fact, every country we have liberated we have left alone to fend for themselves. Man, I wish we were more compassionate. We could have saved these countries from further ruin if we had only taken them over completely!

I'm going to write the President and ask him if he wouldn't mind changing his politics. Karl Marx, Stalin and Hitler were right all along!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

This sort of thing can be researched on the web too. It just takes a while.

Yes...I believe everything I read on the internet after all. Everything on the internet is fact! Just take a look at this:

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/news/index....nstanceid=59444