• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Its for all Christians no matter their level of holiness. They will be in heaven, but maybe rewardless.

Well, hallelujia, hope you are right.

RND, you are NOT highjacking my thread, so go argue somewhere else.

Actually, Revelation pegs the marriage supper of the Lamb as being after the seven year tribulation, when Christ returns to earth. The marriage of the Lamb takes place before that time.

Nero, I think the return is the actual wedding.

where does it say "pray that you be made worthy to escape the tribulation"?

THat is Luke 21:36 :24:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I truly believe that the Marriage Supper of the Lamb takes place when the church is in heaven during that 7 years after we are removed. We are the bride and that is when we feast with our Bridegroom! The rapture represents the Jewish way that was practiced where the groom goes and prepares a home for his bride and at a time unannounced, comes to get her. Immediately the marriage takes place and the feast begins! Amen!

The second coming occurs when Jesus returns to earth physically along with us to fight that final battle! After the feast of the Lamb.

Blessings! :noidea:

Floatinaxe,

We are on the same page!

Wow, I hardly ever get to say that on here! :noidea:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  122
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  03/08/1962

I truly believe that the Marriage Supper of the Lamb takes place when the church is in heaven during that 7 years after we are removed. We are the bride and that is when we feast with our Bridegroom! The rapture represents the Jewish way that was practiced where the groom goes and prepares a home for his bride and at a time unannounced, comes to get her. Immediately the marriage takes place and the feast begins! Amen!

The second coming occurs when Jesus returns to earth physically along with us to fight that final battle! After the feast of the Lamb.

Blessings! :emot-fail:

Stunning!

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

What caused the 5 virgins to not be ready is that they did not know CHrist himself. They were not born again.

If that's what your Bible says, I'd go get a different and better version. This is backwards, because it was Christ that didn't know them, which sounds very hard to believe in itself. How can the creator not know one of His createes? So naturally, this verse means something else entirely different. It shows that they were not intimate with Christ, so they were either worldly or lukewarm believers.

Cheers

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  328
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Blessings! :b:

I absolutely believe that the rapture takes place the same way as the Jewish wedding traditions! Actually, my original post went more in depth about that very topic. I shortened it in a way that may have lead to misunderstanding (it was very late, and I was half asleep :thumbsup: )

This is the progression: The Bridegroom returns for the Bride, at which time the marriage takes place. Then the Bride and Bridegroom are secluded together for SEVEN DAYS! After that time, they emerge and the time of feasting ensues.

The feasting includes the "invited guests", who clearly cannot be the bride! They are those who accept Christ during the tribulation.

OK? :24:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Blessings! :wub:

I absolutely believe that the rapture takes place the same way as the Jewish wedding traditions! Actually, my original post went more in depth about that very topic. I shortened it in a way that may have lead to misunderstanding (it was very late, and I was half asleep :thumbsup: )

This is the progression: The Bridegroom returns for the Bride, at which time the marriage takes place. Then the Bride and Bridegroom are secluded together for SEVEN DAYS! After that time, they emerge and the time of feasting ensues.

The feasting includes the "invited guests", who clearly cannot be the bride! They are those who accept Christ during the tribulation.

OK? :blink:

Interesting! I need to read up on that some more, and think about that one! I have NEVER heard that before, and I have had some excellent teachers... :wub:

Edited by Floatingaxe

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

This thread gets whackier the more it progresses. :24:

rollingTHUNDER,

So, you are thinking they are lukewarm too? Or could they be Jews?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  328
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Interesting! I need to read up on that some more, and think about that one! I have NEVER heard that before, and I have had some excellent teachers... :noidea:

I'm not a former Jew, so I can only go by what I've read as far as Jewish traditions.

Here is one short overview of this:

http://www.raptureready.com/rap55.html