• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

**WARNING! WARNING!**

Chryss has every right to have his/her opinion as everyone else. But please let us avoid the temptation of turning this thread into another "Catholic" debate.

Those threads always end up getting closed or deleted.

If you feel the need to disagree, please guard how you do so.

I think think Chryss belief is extremly silly as are those on these boards who are obsessed with Javier Solana, but I don't see how he can guardedly point out that he believes that the Pope is the anti-Christ. Do you expect him to drop subtle hints or something? Anyway if he does really believe it he should rightly have a burning desire to warn us all of the fact. It is up to those moderating to decide if his beliefs or indeed this whole thread should be removed from the board

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jckduboise

the person who will be the Anti-Christ doesn't even know it yet. this person is simply playing into the deceptive hands of satan.

None of us really know who he will be, we can only speculate. Which in my opinion is a waste of time and energy.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

:glare:

Amor - practically any time the RCC is mentioned, it turns into a heated debate whether the thread mentioned it or not.

I was pointing out a warning not to let this thread turn that way.

I hope you saw my inclusion that chryss as a right to express his/her opinion. I was not chiding the person nor the post.

As for Board monitoring, I have what you may call a sub-administrative position. I don't have "the big red button", but I know how it works. :P

Guest jckduboise

well if we keep Christ in mind and how He would respond to such things then this topic does not have to go there and there can be a proper conversation here that includes the fruits of the spirit.

Guest awkdrager

I am by no means an expert on the bible or anything, but my thought is, shouldn't we not waste our energy on who the anti-Christ? I know it's human nature to wonder, like solving some great mystery. But, shouldn't we focus on Jesus Christ and what he is doing for us and not where the anti-Christ is?

Like I said, I am certainly not an expert nor am I slamming anyone for being curious, but it worries me when so much attention and focus is spent on figuring out who the anti-Christ is and when the world is going to end. The truth is, there will be an anti-Christ and the world as we know it will end.

We should focus on what God wants us to do and how to spread his word.

Again, don't want to offend anyone. It is very natural to wonder about the anti-Christ and try to figure it out, but I don't want Satan to use that as a tool to distract.

Hope that all made some sort of sense.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I think think Chryss belief is extremly silly as are those on these boards who are obsessed with Javier Solana, but I don't see how he can guardedly point out that he believes that the Pope is the anti-Christ.

I am sorry if I have offended anybody with my post on the Anti-Christ. Actually, I do belong to a church whose official doctrine includes this particular point: that the Pope in Rome is the Anti-Christ, represented by the "little horn" of Daniel 8. This evening, just before deciding to post this reply, I studied my weekly Bible school lesson, on the subject of the prophecy in Daniel 7. And here is a quote, very representative, from my study, in connection to the "little horn" prophecy in Daniel 8:

" You might need faith to believe in the Second Coming or the resurrection of the dead, but you don't need much faith to see papal Rome as the power depicted here. "

Very interesting, don't you think?

I actually disagree with the author of this study about his/her opinion that you don't need faith in order to understand the Bible prophecies. You need faith just to open the Bible, and turn to God for guidance in understading its message. And you need faith to be willing to seek and accept the truth, no matter where it will lead. In order to be willing to abandon your social position, to endure shame and rejection, just to be able to stand on the side of God. And this is what really means to be a Christian!

I sincerely hope that you will take time to properly study the Bible prophesies, and especially those in Daniel and Revelation, in order to understand what they really teach. This is especially important today, when events are rapidly unfolding around us, to open the way for the final confrontation between Christ and Satan, a confrontation where the pontiff of Rome will play no little part. And we will all have to decide on whose side we really want to be, and on this will depend our eternal salvation.

May God be always with us and guide us through His Spirit into understanding His truth.

God bless,

Chryss

• 9 months later...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Is it possible that anti- christ may be existing right now , that he may be preparing to make his grand entrance as the world's stages get set. I would like to hear others opinion on this

Here is Saint Johns Opinion on the antichrist. Actually Saint John is the one who started it all and probably knows better than anyone who and what antichrist means.

1 John 2

18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.

1 John 2

22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.

23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

1 John 4

3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

2 John 1

7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Multitudes in the valley of decision......................... :laugh:

Who may be the antichrist you ask? :blink:

The answer is simple, anyone that doesn't confess that Christ has come in the flesh and/or anyone that denies that Jesus is the Christ. :thumbsup:

Antichrist is not a man as many believe. It is the spirit of unbelief. All unbelievers have this spirit, where believers have the Holy Spirit.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Is it possible that anti- christ may be existing right now , that he may be preparing to make his grand entrance as the world's stages get set. I would like to hear others opinion on this

The spirit of the antichrist is and has been in this world for some time now(as it is written). But the Anti-Christ ruler, he is surley on his way to power. He could well be the pope, the president, the prime minister, the most famous pastor, the nation of peoples in enmity towards God, a famous entertainer, a not to noticable politician who suddenly rises to power, an orginization of world powers seeking war against God, or any person with the spirit of the antichrist within them.

:thumbsup:

Regardless, the bigger concern should be the rising of the beast and not excepting his mark. Because the antichrist is not quite the beast or as influential. Though many people think of the Beast and the Anti-Christ to be one; but if that is the case then I know exactly who the beast is...

What about the false prophet, the baptist minister that made fire come down out of the sky in the presence of the beast and consumed Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Guest angel a

DAN 7:20- And of the ten hornsin his head,and the other which came up,and before whom three fell;even that horn that had eyes and a mouth that spake very great things, "WHOSE LOOK MORE STOUT THAN HIS FELLOWS."

21- I beheld, and the same made war with the saints and prevailed against them.

22- Untill the ANCIENT OF DAYS came and judgment was given to the saints of the MOST HIGH; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

DAN 8:23- And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a "KING OF FIERCE COUNTENANCE" and understanding dark sentences shall stad up.

He is waiting in the wings...

WAKE UP. Listen and obey your GOD, Fear HIM and give HIM Glory. There is a reward for those who are about HIS bussiness when HE appears.