• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,227
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/19/1964

I think think Chryss belief is extremly silly as are those on these boards who are obsessed with Javier Solana, but I don't see how he can guardedly point out that he believes that the Pope is the anti-Christ.

I am sorry if I have offended anybody with my post on the Anti-Christ. Actually, I do belong to a church whose official doctrine includes this particular point: that the Pope in Rome is the Anti-Christ, represented by the "little horn" of Daniel 8.

God bless,

Chryss

Wow that is an interesting little nugget. I am very curious as to what denomination has this official doctrine?

God Bless,

K.D.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

I think think Chryss belief is extremly silly as are those on these boards who are obsessed with Javier Solana, but I don't see how he can guardedly point out that he believes that the Pope is the anti-Christ.

I am sorry if I have offended anybody with my post on the Anti-Christ. Actually, I do belong to a church whose official doctrine includes this particular point: that the Pope in Rome is the Anti-Christ, represented by the "little horn" of Daniel 8.

God bless,

Chryss

Wow that is an interesting little nugget. I am very curious as to what denomination has this official doctrine?

God Bless,

K.D.

I would be interested in that as well

Guest AlwaysSearching
the Beast is MAITREYA, the BUddist Messiah.

I would have to say I agree with this. Maitreya has been claiming to be Christ. He claimes to make his actual appearence to the whole world in forty years from when he says he "descended upon Earth" in 1977. 1977+40=2017 Which will mean there is enough time after the 2008 presidential election for the seals to be broken and for the rapture to begin. The Anti-Christ will reveal himself after some of he seals have been broken. He has supposedly left his handprint on a mirror and even after it was washed off, it still was there. A picture was taken of it from the mirror and supposedly has healing powers if you touch even a photograph of it.

He wants to unify all religions, therefore making one church. Which we are warned about in the Bible.

He speaks of trying to make everything one: economy, health insurance, equal amounts of food.

I believe he is the Anti-Christ.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Well this is just my personal opinion for what its worth. I don't think there is a single person on this planet who can fathom who the Anti-Christ is and when he will rise to powers. I think his coming will come out of no where and throw every one off. The bible says that many people will be taken in by the Anti-Christ, that they will be fooled. To me this suggest that he will appear out of nowhere and rise to power and for while he will seem like a shining becon of hope for the world but will turn on the world in flash of an eye.

I think it's pointless to guess who the Anti-Christ is or when it will happen. The only thing we can do is watch for the signs and hold on to are faith, that is all we can do.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,858
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

I've visited many websites that claim that Prince Charles of England (my own country), is the anti-Christ.

Personally, I can't quite see this being the case.

Sure, his lineage, and heraldic court of arms seems to bear witness to his being (one) candidate for the anit-Christ....

I fail to see how a man with 'world cup ears' and the level of intelligence that Prince Charles displays, can convince anyone that he is THE antiChrist.

The serpent in the garden was more insidious than this.

I may be wrong, though. :verkle:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Content Count:  113
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  02/22/1946

Well this is just my personal opinion for what its worth. I don't think there is a single person on this planet who can fathom who the Anti-Christ is and when he will rise to powers. I think his coming will come out of no where and throw every one off. The bible says that many people will be taken in by the Anti-Christ, that they will be fooled. To me this suggest that he will appear out of nowhere and rise to power and for while he will seem like a shining becon of hope for the world but will turn on the world in flash of an eye.

I think it's pointless to guess who the Anti-Christ is or when it will happen. The only thing we can do is watch for the signs and hold on to are faith, that is all we can do.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

The reason his coming will fool so many is that he comes pretending to be Christ....and he will "deceive the whole world." It isn't pointless at all but imperative that we know some things about him so we won't be included in that number.

He will pretend to be Christ, will preceed the advent of the true Christ and is coming for Christians:

Rev.12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Be prepared because he'll be very, very good at what he does.

.......Whirlwind

I've visited many websites that claim that Prince Charles of England (my own country), is the anti-Christ.

I fail to see how a man with 'world cup ears' and the level of intelligence that Prince Charles displays, can convince anyone that he is THE antiChrist.

Sweety Cakes, I'm surprised at you. :emot-questioned:

It is good to see that so much of Diana's genes took part in the looks of the two boys (although it appears Prince William is begining to lose some of his hair, like his father)......they are attractive children though.

.........Whirlwind

no, the False Prophet in Jerusalem cliams to be the Messiah

the Beast just claims to be god...he's a universalist, at least until he can get the entire world to fall in love with him

Daniel 11

...he shall exalt and magnify himself above every god, shall speak blasphemies against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the wrath has been accomplished; for what has been determined shall be done. He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all. But in their place he shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things. Thus he shall act against the strongest fortresses with a foreign god, which he shall acknowledge, and advance its glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many, and divide the land for gain.

My understanding of Daniel and Revelation tells me that the anti-christ and Satan are one and the same. The anti-christ, which is instead-of-christ, is just a role Satan plays. He pretends to be Him....he is the instead-of-christ.

It isn't pointless at all but imperative

or perhaps some of us don't care, because we know we won't be here :)

I believe we will all be here through the tribulation of Satan. Paul tells us:

11 Thessalonians 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto Him,

2.That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter, as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3.Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.

4.Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the Temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

So....Satan is sitting in Jerusalem playing like he is God and Christ is telling us that we do not gather back to Him until after the apostasy "falling away" and until after that "man of sin be revealed"....and that doesn't happen until His second Advent.

For that reason we should know who he is and what he plans to do or we might join the rest of the world and mistakenly worship him.

...........Whirlwind

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,858
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Sweety Cakes, I'm surprised at you. :42:

It is good to see that so much of Diana's genes took part in the looks of the two boys (although it appears Prince William is begining to lose some of his hair, like his father)......they are attractive children though.

.........Whirlwind

Yeah...............me and Prince William have something in common!!.........(ahem)....

Personally, I'd like to see an end to the monarchy when QEII dies. She, along with her mother, were the last respectable Royals in my opinion.

Of course, William and Harry are definitely likeable fellows, but I fail to see why we should maintain the Royal Family any longer. Especially since Prince Charles is so into 'Tree hugging' and other new-age practices.....not to mention his views on accommodating all religions.

The young princes were reportedly also the first to take the embedded 'microchip' under their skin.

Not a good sign. :)

Personally, I like William and Harry. I have liked all the Royals, really. At least they have been willing to take part in conflicts, personally, in defence of our country. But I think that they have outlived their usefulness.

'yzf-r1'

I believe we will all be here through the tribulation of Satan.

it's not the Tribulation of satan, satan is a whipped dog on a very short leash, it's the WRATH OF GOD...and the Church is not destined for it

Whose tribulation is the first one... if not Satan's?

Mark 13:24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light.

26.And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

Revelation 3:10 Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell upon the earth. Here is a promise to the Church of preservation outside of the time of Tribulation. Thus, believers are not only promised deliverance from divine wrath but from the time period ("hour") of divine wrath. This rules out the possibility of the Church being on earth during the Tribulation. As Ryrie says, "It is impossible to conceive of being in the location where something is happening and being exempt from the time of the happening."

What is the first commandment? To have no other gods before Him. If we fall for Satan's lies and worship him instead of waiting for Christ then we break that Commandment. If we don't... then we have His promise, we have "kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing."

Notice that 3:10 tells us that hour comes on the "whole world." It doesn't say we'll be whisked away but He does promise that we will not be harmed. Those being harmed during the time of Satan's tribulation are not physically hurt....it is spiritual. They are spiritually taken when they follow him.

Rev.12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

He can't do that if we are gone!

Differences between Rapture passages and Second Coming passages indicate that the two are different events happening at different times. The central passages dealing with the Rapture are John 14:1-3; 1 Corinthians 15:51-58 and 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18. The central passages dealing with the Second Coming to earth are Zechariah 14:1- 21; Matthew 24:29-31; Mark 13:24-27; Luke 21:25-27 and Revelation 19. A careful examination of these texts will show that there is enough reason to conclude that the Rapture and the Second Coming to earth are not the same event

I see nothing in those scriptures that hints at rapture, except 1 Thess. 4 and it was refuted by Paul himself in his next letter. You shouldn't have to "carefully examine these texts" to find rapture. It astounds me that anyone would use the Olivet Prophecies to promote rapture.

In Matthew 24, Mark13 and Luke 21 the apostles asked; what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled? What was the first thing Christ said? Take heed lest any man deceive you. He then laid out exactly what would happen in the end of days and NOWHERE in them did he mention coming to take anyone away. Instead He told us what was expected of us during that time.

But, as I said, if someone wants to believe in the rapture also be prepared in case it doesn't happen. I truthfully don't see how both can be accomplished as it sounds like an either / or situation to me....we'll see.

.........Whirlwind