• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  422
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/24/1985

The crow is the tempter, or one of his minions. He cannot go down to where the people are, but he can being to sow the seeds of uncleaness. The people do not know of their own water's dirtiness; it is much like this in real life. People can not see that they are wallowing in their sin, because they are surrounded by it every day; but from above the situation (in a literal sense for the eagle) it is painfully clear. The eagle should not talk to the crow because arguing with the devil only risks the chance of being mislead.

Perhaps the moral is to spend time helping God's people by telling them of their dirtiness (sin) so they might be unclog the river and be clean again...to spread the message that "all may drink from the river" instead of wasting time with the devil.

That is my understanding on the meaning of the vision.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I'll take the risk by asking -

but could the crow be the antagonists to Christianity?

(And you know who I mean.)

Guest jckduboise
I'll take the risk by asking -

but could the crow be the antagonists to Christianity?

(And you know who I mean.)

hmmm..let me see..YES!

Guest jckduboise
The crow is the tempter, or one of his minions. He cannot go down to where the people are, but he can being to sow the seeds of uncleaness. The people do not know of their own water's dirtiness; it is much like this in real life. People can not see that they are wallowing in their sin, because they are surrounded by it every day; but from above the situation (in a literal sense for the eagle) it is painfully clear. The eagle should not talk to the crow because arguing with the devil only risks the chance of being mislead.

Perhaps the moral is to spend time helping God's people by telling them of their dirtiness (sin) so they might be unclog the river and be clean again...to spread the message that "all may drink from the river" instead of wasting time with the devil.

That is my understanding on the meaning of the vision.

Not only do we wallow in our sin because we cannot see it. We continually point the finger at the other guys who OBVIOUSLY is a much worse sinner than we are..

Jesus spent much of his time pointing out the sins of others..we are not to judge but to lead..to love and let the love shine through making the waters clean again. It is through the Love that God has for us that made us want clean waters..why would it be any different to change our approach and love another in the same way as God loved us?