IGNORED

Arafat's health appears to be deteriorating.

Guest TerryC

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

G-d bless you Smash!

All Praise and Glory to my Lord Jesus! All Praise and Glory! ;)

I have seen Him work a work in my very day that I would scarcely believe! More than once!

For brother John S.

3045. yada`

Search for H3045 in KJVSL

edy yada` yaw-dah'

a primitive root; to know (properly, to ascertain by seeing); used in a great variety of senses, figuratively, literally, euphemistically and inferentially (including observation, care, recognition; and causatively, instruction, designation, punishment, etc.) (as follow):--acknowledge, acquaintance(-ted with), advise, answer, appoint, assuredly, be aware, (un-)awares, can(-not), certainly, comprehend, consider, X could they, cunning, declare, be diligent, (can, cause to) discern, discover, endued with, familiar friend, famous, feel, can have, be (ig-)norant, instruct, kinsfolk, kinsman, (cause to let, make) know, (come to give, have, take) knowledge, have (knowledge), (be, make, make to be, make self) known, + be learned, + lie by man, mark, perceive, privy to, X prognosticator, regard, have respect, skilful, shew, can (man of) skill, be sure, of a surety, teach, (can) tell, understand, have (understanding), X will be, wist, wit, wot.

Bless you maybe I will speak in english? ;);)

The Lord is Good!

I would like to Praise my Lord for He is Good!

Ps

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  156
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

Well, Shadow, looks like 'nuther one bit the dust!

Bye y'all

9830139966818.gif

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  891
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

Well, Shadow, looks like 'nuther one bit the dust!

Bye y'all

9830139966818.gif

Dear Mrs Mac ( my fellow kiwi :wub: )

Shadow is a wonderful Texan guy even if he cant spell properly ( :wub: just kidding Gary I cant spell either need a spell checker & my grammer sucks lol) he just gets very to the point at times over his convictions and I admire that in him.

I hope you dont leave....sheeeesh if I can hang around here after all that's gone on, I hope you do too. Like you said to me once - there are few of us from this side of the world here. 3 of us I think. I pray you reconcider.

Arohanui (I know you know what that means Mrs Mac and Eric but for others it means

'with love')

Faith

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Wow Luke,

I need a dictonary just to define the definition of the definition of yada (Too many big words). :wub:

Idolsmasher, Great testamony of faith. I enjoy your post even tho there is quite a bit I am not in agreement with, (doesnt make me right tho) But we agree on Jesus and thats good enough for me.

I believe this is why Paul says he wanted to know nothing amongst the Corinthians, but Christ crucified. For nothing else really matters anyway.

MrsMac, I didnt know you were a Kiwi as well. Hope you decide to stay you have a gentle spirit about you, Lets give God the glory.

Brothers ands sisters, what is happening here? Its time we give up our rights and respect the rights of others.

"Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God" Romans 15:7

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,587
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

even tho there is quite a bit I am not in agreement with, (doesnt make me right tho) But we agree on Jesus and thats good enough for me.

I believe this is why Paul says he wanted to know nothing amongst the Corinthians, but Christ crucified. For nothing else really matters anyway.

Amen.

Guest idolsmasher

I just wanted to thank all of you who have responded positively on my part, I really appreciate it. Thank you Dr. Luke, Godman, one Accord, Mrs. Mac, Jesusisgod2, daughterofaking, shadow2b. Thanks to JohnS for biting his tongue and Shiloh for not accusing me of being a Muslim. :wub: It was kinda nice and liberating for me to express the love I have for Jesus so thank you TerryC for provoking me to good works. :blink: Please forgive my pride in not answering you sooner. I know that many of you disagree with some of my views but it is really nice when we can agree on the fundamentals of our faith and find points of agreement and unity. I consider all here to be brothers and sisters in Christ and I too am learning to be somewhat circumspect in my speech, especially on a personal level, so as to not unnecessarily hurt or stumble anyone who might be having a bad day or struggling with issues of the faith. It's been a challenge at times but I think the Lord has been helping me, and I feel better about that because I know it is the right thing to do. I don't know what happened with Voice of God but I do know that Mrs. Mac is one sweet lady and it would be a shame if we were to lose her from the boards. Let's pray she comes back! Didn't she have a birthday recently? Belated Happy Birthday wishes to you Mrs.Mac! Mrs.Mac...please come back! That rhymes so nicely, don't you think? :huh:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Okay, smash...now how about that statement of faith?

JUST KIDDING :wub:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Smasher, I turn around and you're gone. I look for you everywhere and finally find you in here of all places. :huh: Are you causing trouble Brother? Can't let you outta my sight for a minute! :P NICE statement I must say!

You guys do know what's happening here, right? We're coming together in prayer, so the enemy is attacking with division. NO!! Not happening in this place unless we let him. Jesus Christ is LORD and He is LORD of Worthyboard and of all of us. Remember, we are ARMED AND DANGEROUS. :P

Smasher, I'm glad you're here Brother. You and I don't always agree, but you are the most polite, loving, considerate disagree-er that I know! :wub::wub:

Guest idolsmasher

You're making me feel all gooshy inside Trav! (gooshy in a nice way, not the way it sounds. :LOL: ) Thanks! I'm trying to be good....must be all those prayers. :t2:

Guest shiloh357

Yeah, Smash is alright. He and I disagree on about 98% of things on this board, but I am sure he is good person. In fact Smash, if you came over to my house, and there was only one brownie left on the plate, I would wait until you were gone before I ate it. :wub: