jesussaves

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  210
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

I was watching a video made in 1989 yesterday, and a woman was talking about a book that was written predicting the coming of the Lord (we know the time and hour is not known), the date she spoke of was September 11th, 1989.

In Darmstadt, Germany September 11th, 1944 approximately 14,000 people died during the bombing of that city.

On September 11th, 2001, suicide terriorists destroyed the trade center in NY, killing approximately 3, 000 people.

I look at this date and wonder, Lord why does it keep coming up? Is there a connection? Is it a wake up call?

Jesus told us to beware of false prophets. We know that the first prediction was not made by one who knows the Lord.

The bombing in Germany was during war time. It was an act to put an end to Nazi brutality.

Without warning our nation, which most people would never dream would be under such attack, was broken hearted at the destruction of innocent lives as we helpless watched the twin towers dissolve into dust.

911...............this number which is our emergency number...........our cry for help number......

We are living in the last days. There will be wars and rumors of wars. Nation will rise against nation. Many false prophets will rise up. A Christians enemies could come right out of his own household, as we are seeing with newly converted Musloms and Islomics etc., loosing their lives by the hand of their own families.

If there is one thing we can learn from any of the 911's here, it is that we need to turn our eyes on Jesus. Every word written in the Bible is true and will take place. There is going to come a day that this world is going to suffer horrors never before seen on the earth. We cannot imagine the evil that awaits when the Anti Christ sets up his kingdom during the Great tribulation.

Nazi Germany was childs play compared to what is going to happen one day.

Our nation, like the titanic, is not indestructable. No amount of pride in our flag will stop it from going under. We can do nothing without Christ. Jesus is coming for a church that is looking for Him. One that will be ready all the time, even though we don't know the exact day nor hour. He gave us a clear emergency kit to follow, the Bible. He died to give us life, liberty and the persuit of happiness in Him. We need to pray daily for our nation and for the Lord to forgive us our gross sins against Him. He is so good and so worthy. He has given us so much.

Everyone who calls on the name of Jesus shall be saved. Is He your 911? I hope so. He is our help in time of need. He is our shield, our hiding place.

"Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man." Luke 21:36

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Amen!

• Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  891
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

Yes jesussaves He sure is my 911.

Amen!

Faith1

Guest shadow2b

I--APOLOGIZE---BUT I JUST CAN'T HELP--IT-----I--LOVE--MY--COUNTRY----

I--LOVE--TEXAS----

I'M A DYED IN THE WOOL--199.9%--PATRIOT---FOR- "AMERICA"--WHICH--NO--LONGER--EXISTS----

GREAT--MEN--&--WOMEN-{of FAITH} FOUGHT--&--BLED--&--WILLINGLY--GAVE--THEIR--LIVES---TO--

CREATE--A--COUNTRY--OF--FAITH--IN--GOD--&--THE--PROMULGATION-OF-THE-GOSPEL-OF-JESUS--

YESHUA--THE-CHRIST------A--NATION--BASED--ON--THE--PRINCIPLES--OF-THE-JUDAEO-CHRISTIAN--

HOLY--BIBLE------------A--COUNTRY--BLESSED--OF--GOD--ALL--MIGHTY--------

A-NATION--PROTECTED--BY-THE-GREAT--I-AM---------

WOEFULLY--SADLY--ON-9-11-01----"THAT" PROTECTION--WAS--REMOVED----

THE DESTRUCTION---OF-THE-UNITED-STATES--IS--IMMINENT--

webster's-new-collegiate--dictionary--{imminent-}-hanging threateningly--over-one's--head---

ready to take place------in danger of being run-over----

I--AM--HEART-BROKEN--I'M-A-DREAMER---A-BELIEVER--IN-WHAT-ONCE---WAS--

A-BELIEVER-IN-WHAT-COULD-BE-----AGAIN-------"IF"-----------

2nd.chron.7.vs.13-14-15-&-16.-------------

IF I shut up heaven that there be no rain,or if i command the locusts to devour the land,or if I

send pestilence among my people;

IF my people,which are called by my name,shall humble themselves,and pray,and seek my face,

and turn from their wicked ways;then will I hear from heaven,and will forgive their sin,and will

heal their land.------------

Now mine eyes shall be open,and my ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place----

For now have I chosen and sanctified this house,that my name may be there for-ever;

and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually-----------

SO--LET--IT-BE--WRITTEN-----SO--LET--IT--BE--DONE--------

• Topic Count:  210
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

shadow I am not sure why you apologized, but I am certainly glad you love our country. Right on concerning 2 Chronicles 7:14...we the church need to humble ourselves and pray...and like Nehemiah did...pray for the Lord to forgive our nation it's gross sins against Him. Things like legalized abortion, homosexual marriage, removal of His word from our schools and courts etc. etc. He is a merciful Lord who will hear our prayers.

I am ever grateful our forefathers loved the Lord and founded our nation on His word. It has been an awesome priviledge to be raised in a land where people can worship Him without fear of gross persecution. It is my prayer that our nation turns back to Him. I want my grandchildren to know the joy of prayer in schools as I did as a child. I will always remember my dear teacher asking us to bow our heads in prayer before we began class. Then we said the pledge of allegance to the flag.

Shadow, keep up those prayers for our nation.

Call on Jesus