IGNORED

trib days

Guest jckduboise

Guest jckduboise

I dreamed I was in a house..there were people all around me. It was as if I was watching from the side lines and no one knew I was there. There were two kids and boy and girl, brother and sister. The brother was ill, very ill and the sister was taking care of him. I do not know where the mother and father were. So the girl, older than the boy was giving him medications and keeping him in bed. He was very feverish and sweating alot..then all of that stopped. The sweat stopped, the fever stopped and his breathing slowed down so much that he appeared to be dead, but he was not.

The next thing I see, is a mountainous area and two women with small children. Again the children were brother and sister..the women were mother and daughter. Something was happening, I do not know what, it was frightening to these two women. The mother of the children told her mother to take the little girl (she was the younger of the two children) and she would meet up with her..she told her to just keep going. But the mother of the children took the boy and went back to their house. I did not go with them but followed the grandmother and little girl. As I passed the house (I could not see the house, I just knew that is where they were) I could hear the mother screaming-blood curdling screams-"he is all over me, I am going to die, he won't stop, he won't stop!"

The grandmother and little girl were running. I followed, even though I was not running I kept up with them..and saw them taking flight over the hills and valleys of this mountainous area..

The next part of this dream..I noticed that people were traveling in small groups..there were people all over these mountains..some on foot, on horse back. Some had children with them, other groups did not. They were all headed in the same direction but did not run across the paths of each other. Then there was a man and a boy on horse back, they met up with a mother and a daughter. They were married..these were the children of their marriage. When they heard the approach of the dad and son, they were not aware that it was the father and husband so they started to run..the daughter ran under a cleft of a hill and hid there.

The father came upon his wife just as she was about to hide and asked where the daughter was..she said she is below sleeping. He said "no she isn't, she is just hiding. I told you that when you are not moving one is to sleep the other is to keep watch"..

The dream ended and I woke..this was at 4:30 this morning 08/02/06

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

What does it mean, Jax? :wub:

Guest jckduboise

Well, I saw different things occuring..one the sick boy..could this boy have contracted a disease caused by plague? was he effected by one of the bowls of wrath?

The woman who was killed in the house. They were fleeing, she looked back, she went back into the house. We are told not to go back into the world for anything but to turn from the world and follow Him.. She became a pillar of salt..

The groups of people were fleeing as they were instructed. The Husband had instructed the Bride to stay alert. If resting one was to be awake while the other slept. Keeping watch for the enemy. He found them not moving, not fleeing but supposedly resting. The bride lied to the husband and the daughter hid her face from him.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

The bride lied to the husband and the daughter hid her face from him.

Could this possibly be:

The bride = the Church

The daughter = Israel

The Lord has been giving me lots of dreams about Israel and the Church, and he's been making a distinction. I thought, at first, that he was using both my son and my daughter to represent Israel, and in some ways they both were as there were many parallels, but then I began to see a distinction. I had asked him why he would use two of my children in my dreams to represent the same thing. I believe his answer was that my daughter represents the Church, where God dwells, and my son represents Israel. He said that The Church is unfaithful (like Judah) but that Israel is faithless (no faith in Christ).

Another interesting thing in one of my dreams was the my son was in a basement level garage that was attached to a house, but he was not in the house, but was like a person in prison. Then, I saw the news about how all these people over there now are living in basement bomb shelters and they can't get out for fear of getting killed. I believe the image in the dream had more a spiritual application than that, but there could be a physical application, as well.

In your dream, I see the bride as the church who is lying to the husband (unfaithful) and Israel as the daughter who is hiding her face from God (faithless), because she did not accept Christ as the Messiah.

Guest jckduboise
Christians will be gone in the rapture before any of the tribulation happens.

stay where you are in that belief..if it makes you feel better about the horrors that will come to this world..then stay in that belief.

Lawyer, why do you believe that? who told you that? God?

Study and seek His Truth of this by prayer that is all I can say to you..

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

stay where you are in that belief..if it makes you feel better about the horrors that will come to this world..then stay in that belief.

Lawyer, why do you believe that? who told you that? God?

Study and seek His Truth of this by prayer that is all I can say to you..

Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25For the foolishness of God is wiser than man

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

I'm right there with you. But most here are determined to go through the Tribulation for some reason.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

yes LawyerForGod,

I don't plan to be here neither for that time period I want to be accounted worthy and ready and I pray we are should he choose to come as the thief in the night. I want to be watching and ready.

:th_praying:

OC

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

ChristianAttorney -

You sound so certain! But many don't agree. I'm curious how you respond to this question:

If they are wrong, it's okay becuase their belief in the event is not a requirement to participate in it!

But if they are right, they will be prepared to endure the affliction (thlipsis - "tribulation) of that time,

and you may not be. What would happen then... ?

Would be an interesting read to hear your own reply to your own questions here.

O Curious