IGNORED

Your Posting Name

Guest Calamity

Guest Evangelist Dare

my calling from THE Lord is evangelism , and my middle name is Dare...hence evangelist dare. and i use evangleist because of God's leading to do so. as He impressed upon my heart, that He wanted the people to know who His servants were ,why? because if they needed spiritual help they would know i was a minister of the gospel .

so thats why i use evangelist before my name.

and thats the truth :cool: .

and yes i do have a sense of humor, sometime :):laugh: ...God bless.

teh wicca i posted on ur thread over in apologetics i think ;

a message for you..i think it was under religion . its been a few days.....

islandrose, that is just so sweet that your sister named all her daughters rose after you..i would say she thinks alot of her sister . and i love that name isabella rose, it is beautiful . all three names are lovely though. God bless sis.

Until the shout that will take us out ,much love in Christ, evang. dare

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Great picture Island Rose!

A couple of months after I came out of the Seventh Day Adventist religion I had a dream. It was simply a large hand (definately God's hand) drawing a picture of two parallel lines with dirt in the middle of them and drawing specks in the dirt and small circles on either side of the lines. It was very vivid and kept coming back to me so I prayed for meaning.

A couple of days later I was getting into my car and noticed the Bible in the back seat was opened. I had not remembered it being opened. In a hurry, I took my son to daycare and when I was getting back into the car I noticed it again so I picked it up, curious to see what it was opened to. It was Mark 4-The Parable of the Soils! After reading it over and over for a few days I still did not understand the meaning of my dream exactly. Then the last time I looked I noticed verses 13 and 14 which I hadn't read to yet. It says: ..."Do you not understand this parable? How then will you understand all the parables? The sower sows the Word." Wow! Written in red and spoken by Jesus!

I said OK, so show me how to sow the Word! That night SDA Outreach e-mailed me in response to an e-mail I had written thanking them for their site and content and asked me to consider posting my testimony anonymously. Needless to say, I posted but definately not anonymously. People started e-mailing me from that religion from all over the world thanking me for my testimony and asking me a million questions about the religion, many left, many I still correspond with. I know God used that to teach me the Word, as I had to do a lot of study to answer them and to reach them.

I praise God for using me to share with so many and thank Him for entrusting me to sow His Word. :il:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Everyone says I'm artsy and creative so i went with that.

Island Rose. You live on Grand Cayman Island??? What a life!!! Can I come visit??

Guest Calamity

OneAccord: "Calamity:

My dog looks just like your dog!!!!

Do you live in a log house? Where are you at?"

Aren't Black Labs great dogs? She's a sweety. We're in NE Texas, sorta in the woods on about 20 acres. In front of us are a few houses, but the back is woods, all the way to the Sabine River. We're re-doing the house and building an addition to it, and that is log cabin siding. Not finished yet, but getting there sloooooowly! :laugh:

Guest Calamity

Island Rose. You live on Grand Cayman Island??? What a life!!! Can I come visit??

Me too, me too! :laugh:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Well, mine is kinda obvious...I'm an animal lover (bigtime) and I love all animals but I have two big, furry cats - hence, "catsmeow"...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Content Count:  5,266
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Birthday:  03/21/1954

Island Rose.  You live on Grand Cayman Island???  What a life!!!  Can I come visit??

Me too, me too! :laugh:

Come on down! and Bring your crafting things with you, I love crafts. Right now I'm crocheting an afghan for my coming grandbaby... :cool:

IR rose3.gif

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  156
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

I didn't think you guys could handle Mrs McLenachan. Hence Mrs Mac. 9870143003584.gif

Ethlyn

95calories.gif

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Content Count:  5,266
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Birthday:  03/21/1954

I didn't think you guys could handle Mrs McLenachan. Hence Mrs Mac. 9870143003584.gif

Ethlyn

95calories.gif

OoOoOoOoOoO!! Better hide before Cats sees that banner!

LOL!

IR rose3.gif