• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

i'm going to say something here that i've pointed out a billion times already.

homosexual behaviour between animals is not about 'attraction' or even sex. it's about DOMINANCE. it's akin to human rape, not about human love or lust.

I fail to see how petting and caressing are acts of dominance.

By likening the human creation to the animal kingdom, you reveal a mindset that is absoluely secular and based on ignorance. In fact, what that does is degrade humanity. We are a higher creation, created in the image of the Most High God and set apart from and set in dominion over animals.

By likening the human creation to the animal kingdom, you reveal a mindset that is absoluely secular and based on ignorance. In fact, what that does is degrade humanity. We are a higher creation, created in the image of the Most High God and set apart from and set in dominion over animals.

If the same behaviour is seen in animals and humans, why would one assume we are different. It's simply a matter of what is most desirable.

Which view is more attractive? That we hold a special elevated place in the universe, created in the image of the creator of all things, who watches over us, heals our terminal illnesses and promises us paradise when we die (assuming we accept his self-sacrifice in order for him to be able to forgive us)...

or that we are the result of a remarkable, but natural, sequence of events that gave rise to complex life - furthermore, we have only one life, we cannot wield supernatural power over illness, and that we cease to exist at brain death?

Even I can tell you it's the latter - but what sounds the most attractive isn't what is the most likely to be true. I'd much rather live in strict obedience of the laws of the Bible and live forever, than be allowed to "sin" and then have my consciousness snuffed out at the end of my life. But science, history, and logic all point to the same poignant conclusion - there is no big man in the sky watching over me.

If animalistic behaviour is seen in man, then what we have here is depravity. God didn't create man to be similar to animals. He created man to reign with Him--and reign over the animals.

Your description of evolutionary theory is not acceptable, and goes agaiinst God.

How about it? The truth is the most attractive because it is the TRUTH!!

If animalistic behaviour is seen in man, then what we have here is depravity. God didn't create man to be similar to animals. He created man to reign with Him--and reign over the animals.

Your description of evolutionary theory is not acceptable, and goes agaiinst God.

How about it? The truth is the most attractive because it is the TRUTH!!

I'm not going to get into a "No, YOU'RE wrong!" argument with you. We're back to the same issue - if you think the entire scientific community is part of an Evil Atheist Conspiracy to undermine the Bible, then by all means, show us your evidence. If not, don't pretend you know better than active research biologists and psychologists because you have "faith".

God's Word trumps the secular view of research biologists and psychologists. God is over them. They are researching WHAT HE CREATED! LOL

Regarding the "Conspiracy" idea, it sure sounds right! Satan will use anyone as a puppet, filling minds with his anti-God junk, turning men's and women's minds to hard, unbelieving strongholds against truth.

God's Word trumps the secular view of research biologists and psychologists. God is over them. They are researching WHAT HE CREATED! LOL

Regarding the "Conspiracy" idea, it sure sounds right! Satan will use anyone as a puppet, filling minds with his anti-God junk, turning men's and women's minds to hard, unbelieving strongholds against truth.

Where's your evidence? Or do you just have to assert a faith-based position for it to be true? Okay then, allow me...

I am Napoleon Bonaparte, Final Prophet of Baal, Lord of All Creation. Kneel before My Might!

Don't question me now, I have faith. :)

The entire universe is my evidence! I know the Guy that made it! Your asinine statement brings what kind of attitude to the table? Oh yeah--childish ridicule. Only faith in God through Jesus Christ gains one the insight necessary to understand what God has wrought.

don't pretend you know better than active research biologists and psychologists
:blink:

Don't Pretend You And The Eugenics Gang Know Better Than The Holy Bible

Are You Here To Destroy Faith In The Lord Jesus

Sir It Ain't Gonna Happen

Be Blessed

See Jesus

:21:

Faith

In Jesus

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

Evidence

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Hebrews 11:1

God's Gift

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Ephesians 2:8-9

:21:

See Jesus And Be Blessed

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Joe

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I don't buy it. God's word is final on the subject. I will always take His word over mans and any study by man. Sorry.

The entire universe is my evidence! I know the Guy that made it! Your asinine statement brings what kind of attitude to the table? Oh yeah--childish ridicule. Only faith in God through Jesus Christ gains one the insight necessary to understand what God has wrought.

Actually it was an entirely relevant point. You don't establish truth by simply asserting you're right in bold case.

What if a Muslim was to say they "know" Allah and point to the universe as "evidence" of his existence? Your arguments are identical except for the God you assert to exist. How does one differentiate? You can't unless you have real evidence.

And what has allah done for mankind? It's a dead idol. Jesus is alive. Jehovah God has more clout.

And what has allah done for mankind? It's a dead idol. Jesus is alive. Jehovah God has more clout.

It was Muslim scientists who dragged Europe out of the Dark Ages. Their contributions to mathematics, astronomy and chemistry paved the way for future progress.

Allah on the other hand, like Yahweh, has never done anything that couldn't be attributed to motivated human effort. That's because both are likely not to exist.

If of course you can point to direct intervention by Yahweh that benefited mankind, from a source that is reputable to more than an religious minority who assert "faith" (belief without evidence) trumps logic, tangible evidence and modern scholarship, it would be appreciated.

Otherwise you're just continuing to assert your authority without establishing the validity of the Bible.

You bet! Authority in Christ is mine. Allah is a figment of some guy's imagination.

Jehovah, on the other hand, is the creator of that figment! It is by His will that you breathe. That's a pretty big benefit right there.

God is the source of everything. He is my creator, healer and sustainer. He changes lives and offers us life and hope. Allah does nothing even close--he, or rather, it is a dead thing.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  81
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/21/1990

You bet! Authority in Christ is mine. Allah is a figment of some guy's imagination.

Jehovah, on the other hand, is the creator of that figment! It is by His will that you breathe. That's a pretty big benefit right there.

God is the source of everything. He is my creator, healer and sustainer. He changes lives and offers us life and hope. Allah does nothing even close--he, or rather, it is a dead thing.

Where's your evidence? Again, simply asserting something over and over without providing evidence makes your position as worthy of acknowledgment as a tabloid newspaper. Likewise, writing in bold doesn't increase the authority of your argument. :thumbsup:

Claims you can argue against but a changed life you cannot. I agree with Axe in that there is no other name given unto men by which we are saved, that is the name of Jesus and "He who has received His testimony has certified that God is true." [John 3:33] Those who are TRULY saved, and do belong to Him know the truth, for it is the truth that set them free, and like John said we who receive his testimony, who have been sanctified by the father, and preserved in Christ Jesus KNOW that GOD is true and we testify of him, against the lies that are being spread.

Edited by BurnForChrist

Where's your evidence? Again, simply asserting something over and over without providing evidence makes your position as worthy of acknowledgment as a tabloid newspaper. Likewise, writing in bold doesn't increase the authority of your argument. :thumbsup:

Oh well!

I use bold because of my eyesight. You can handle that, now, can you?