• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,467
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,824
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  131
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Authorities in London thwarted a terrorist plot to blow up an aircraft in mid-flight between Britain and the U.S. using explosives smuggled in hand luggage, police said Thursday.

http://www.worthynews.com/news/abcnews-go-...int-id-2294842/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.17
  • Days Won:  58

Im watching this on the news, this is just amazing.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  923
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

I just came on to report that George, thanks.

I'll update as I hear anything further.

God Bless Britian, God Bless America

British News is reporting that a major terrorist plot has be thwarted in mainland UK.

It is alleged that a plot was underway to blow up at least ten flights leaving the UK and en route to Europe and America. British Police have arrested 21 suspects in connection with this plot, 3 of Pakistan origin, who are being held at various locations across the UK. It is believed that the suspects were to attempt to enter the aircrafts in teams of three, with explosives hidden in bottles, such as fizzy drinks containers and cause explosions mid-flight. Britian has been warned that this plot was intended to cause mass murder, and had it of succeeded would have been expected to surpass the terror of 9/11. British Citizen are advised to remain calm but vigilant. All flights into UK from Europe have been cancelled and few flights are getting out.

That's all I have here so far.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

Thank God He revealed this plot!

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

But my understanding is that there is no war, at least according to a few in here... :o:)

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20

But my understanding is that there is no war, at least according to a few in here... :o:)

This is all a simulacrum in order to make us think there is a war. There are no terrorists planning on killing people, the middle east isn't up in flames, and Iran, contrary to popular belief, is actually where all roses, butterflies, and sugarplums go when they retire.

What got me was watching Sky News and having someone on there trying to figure out what the English did to make these people want to kill them. "We have to fix whatever is that we're doing to make them hate us" said this person.

Okay, cover yourself up, convert to Islam, and speak only when spoken to.

But my understanding is that there is no war, at least according to a few in here... :emot-wave::)

This is all a simulacrum in order to make us think there is a war. There are no terrorists planning on killing people, the middle east isn't up in flames, and Iran, contrary to popular belief, is actually where all roses, butterflies, and sugarplums go when they retire.

What got me was watching Sky News and having someone on there trying to figure out what the English did to make these people want to kill them. "We have to fix whatever is that we're doing to make them hate us" said this person.

Okay, cover yourself up, convert to Islam, and speak only when spoken to.

There is no war? :blink: Gee.........there goes that over active imagination of mine again. :o

This action by these terrorists is nothing more than an intimidation tactic, in order to make us think twice about supporting Israel, and you would be surprised, there is a lot of support here. I hope that Tony Blair has the sense to outright condemn Hezbollah and their 20 years of terrorism against Israel now. These terrorists have done nothing more than fire a warning shot over us and expect now for us to run into our burrows and hide, like the nice little people we are. But they forget that some of us have been subjected to this type of behaviour all our life, and we are not afraid or intimidated, I am expecting to see a successful attack by these type of extremists soon, possibly a sharp change of tactics, they are nothing but cowards........come out and fight in the light.

I stand with Israel and On Christ the solid Rock I stand.

Anne

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20

I think we need to stop saying that terrorist do this because we support Israel, because we treat them bad, or because we make them rich by buying their oil.

They do this because we are not Muslim, because we have not bought into their ideals, and because we refuse to ever bow before the Cresent moon.

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

I think we need to stop saying that terrorist do this because we support Israel, because we treat them bad, or because we make them rich by buying their oil.

They do this because we are not Muslim, because we have not bought into their ideals, and because we refuse to ever bow before the Cresent moon.

When you're right, you're right. :)