• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  923
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

How do you witness to someone who believes the Bible is just a collection of historical records? That it is just another symbol of religion, like the cruifix or a Buddha, and that it bears no weight on where we go after death?

Okay guys,

I think this thread has run it's course, certainly my original question has been answered, throughout his thread I have noticed that one thing is constant, we are not being the example that we should be to others (that includes myself). I think what has been shown here, is that our daily lives is the best witness for Christ, and if our daily lives do not reflect the teachings of our Saviour (this is something i'm going to have to address in my own life), then maybe it is best not to speak a word. So an update on the atheist, buddist and the backslider, that I have mentioned previously.

The atheist and buddist are leaving and moving on to pastures greener (or so they think), I tried folks but it's gonna take a stronger person than me to get through to those two.

As for the backslider, well he's decided to return to church and i'm hoping to Jesus, keep him in your prayers folks.

God Bless you all and thank you for not turning this thread into a war zone.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus

Anne

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

When we encounter and discern that we have one who is "stony ground", we need to consider that they will not understand because the devil confuses and blinds. These people CAN BE a waste of our precious time. We need to pray for them that someone will till their soil, so we can move on to those who are more fertile. God bless all of you who witnessed for Christ here! God wants us to pray for them, but to use our time qand energies effectively on those he sends to become sons of God!

Blessings! :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  923
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

Just for clarification the Buddist and atheist are two people I work with and the backslider is a young college student, non of which are dood.