Catsmeow

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

I can't begin to express my thanks for the kindness of George, Rivka (and family) and the entire Worthy Ministries family for the kindness in sending such a lovely floral arrangement to my husband's funeral.

The flowers were so beautiful....the flowers, cards and prayers have been such a loving and honorable tribute to his memory and I am forever grateful to all....

After the service, my husband's body was transported to the gravesite at Fort Bliss (in El Paso, TX), where he was received by an honor guard, a bugler and a chaplan.

The brief sermon was moving and very appropriate....stressing the ETERNAL significance of the event and my husband's permanent estate in heaven. I rejoice at his passing for that reason....he's with the Savior now and forever.

My sorrow is selfish...missing my closest friend and companion...my husband and mate. I will miss him terribly but I know I will see him again soon.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

:P Cats! :24::thumbsup::wacko::41:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

I can't begin to express my thanks for the kindness of George, Rivka (and family) and the entire Worthy Ministries family for the kindness in sending such a lovely floral arrangement to my husband's funeral.

The flowers were so beautiful....the flowers, cards and prayers have been such a loving and honorable tribute to his memory and I am forever grateful to all....

After the service, my husband's body was transported to the gravesite at Fort Bliss (in El Paso, TX), where he was received by an honor guard, a bugler and a chaplan.

The brief sermon was moving and very appropriate....stressing the ETERNAL significance of the event and my husband's permanent estate in heaven. I rejoice at his passing for that reason....he's with the Savior now and forever.

My sorrow is selfish...missing my closest friend and companion...my husband and mate. I will miss him terribly but I know I will see him again soon.

Your sorrow is definitely not selfish; grieving is part of the process that God has allowed to help you get through it. I pray that He continues to be with you and that He continues to bless you even in your mourning.

• Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

:P:24:

My Sister, simply know that we are here for you and always will be.

t.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  362
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  07/04/1955

cat,

What a blessing that the family of God has come forth for you. I only wish I could've been more a part of it. I know that God has you in His hand just by your words!! I pray that the peace of God fill your heart and give you the comfort that only God can give. I remember it well. He is so faithful in these times let Him stay in control and you will feel like you are floating through this time with ease. I will keep you lifted up to the throne of God.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

I'm praying for you, Susan. We love you here at Worthy! :taped:

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

Your words are touching. I am so sorry for your loss in your partner, husband, closest friend, companion and mate. I'm sure you will miss the emptiness that once was filled with his presence. My prayers have been with you as it is a very difficult time in mourning.

Be kind to yourself and remember he is with our Father in the place that has been prepared especially for him. In time you will come to celebrate your husband's life and know that he is with you in spirit.

God Bless you sister, May the Lord surround you with His abundant love and comfort. :taped:

• Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

We will continue to uphold you in prayer, Cats. God bless.........