IGNORED

Texas wants my thumbprint for a driver's license

Biscuit

Do I generally advocate breaking the law. Heavens NO! But today is so much different than yesterday and the days of this earth as we know it are numbered.

Do God's principles change with the passage of time?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

But on another note....

This reminds me of when my son was 4 years old and I took him to sign up for the city soccer league.

They wanted a copy of his Social Security Card. I asked how much soccer was paying 4 year olds these days. The lady looked at me with this blank stare on her face. She was already so brainwashed that she did not get what I was saying.

Anyway, I told her they had no need of his SS card. I had brought his birth certificate and proof of residence. That was enough. She told me that if I did not provide the SS card, he could not play. When I asked her what it was needed for, she again got the blank look on her face and said she did not know. She told me all the other sheeple (my word not hers) had turned theirs over without questioning why, so why couldn't I. Shows the mindset of the brainwashed pretty clearly doesn't it?

Well, to make a long story short, I appealed to the head of the league and my son played soccer without having to "show his papers."

Edited by Biscuit

so, biscuit... do you drive? do you carry a state issued ID that isn't a driver's license (as is required by law for anyone over the age of 16)?

Did you know fingrprints can be counterfeited?

If this was in fact connected with the "mark" there would be no way for you to remove it. The mark will be a world wide event. The United States is not the center of this world. It may seem like it at times but it is no different than any other country around the globe. Our politics may be different but God created each and every person on this earth.

By refusing to get printed, all you're doing is drawing attention to yourself and by doing so, you will eventually end up on someone's watch list.

That piece of paper they kept at the license center had your name on it. Think about it.

so, biscuit... do you drive? do you carry a state issued ID that isn't a driver's license (as is required by law for anyone over the age of 16)?

No one in my state is required by law to carry a state issued ID.

well it is definitely required by law in the state of texas. for that matter, i've never heard of any state that did not require a person carry identification on them at all times. in fact, i have never heard of a state that does not require this... and tennessee does issue state ID cards for non-drivers through the DMV. you may want to verify that your information is correct through your local police dept. perhaps states with a lower crime rate per capita do not require one to carry identification.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

We just moved from Mississippi (where a thumbprint is not required for a driver's license) to Texas. I recently went to "swap" my Mississippi license for a Texas license, and was told I would have to give a digital scan of both my left and right thumbs. I looked at the little scanner box and the name on the side was "DigiMarc". This reminded me too much of "the mark" spoken of in Revelation. I refused and am currently still using my Mississippi license. It is Texas law that I get a Texas license within 30 days of moving to Texas. I assume I will get a ticket if I have Texas plates on my truck but still have a Mississippi drivers license. So what do I do? I have already bought land in Texas and have a job. I am still paying Mississippi income tax right now and Texas has no state income tax. I considered claiming Mississippi as my state of residence (using relative's address) and claiming that I am working in Texas, but I don't know how honest that would be. Does anyone know if there is a loophole around this fingerprint requirement, based on religious beliefs? I considered talking to a lawyer, but most lawyers would think I was nuts if I even mentioned this. I guess all states will eventually require fingerprints when the national ID card goes into effect(http://www.nonationalid.com/). But this threw me for a loop. I guess i should have checked this out before moving to Texas. We are actually considering moving back to a state which does not require fingerprinting. I would greatly appreciate any advice.

I don't know if fingerprinting is the actual mark. But it is getting closer. I think the mark will be a chip or barcode, but you never really know what John saw in his vision. Perhaps he saw a photograph & thumbscan and described it best he could?? Either way, I think that giving up your prints is a BAD thing. :24:

Biscuit, I don't see the connection to the mark of the beast just by setting up a card that is only made to prove who you are. Here in Oklahoma we not only take the thumb prints (or finger prints) but we have people remove their glasses and the computer program takes measurements of you face and creates a file that itentifies your face by picture and is very hard to impossible to counterfit.

It's only purpose is to let me be able to prove to someone that I am who I say I am.

If you are worried about the mark of the beast please don't be. This is not even in the same league as the mark.... not even the beginings of it, for the mark identifies you as someone who has pleadged his/her allegience to that beast system and has worshipped the image of the beast or the beast itself. When it comes time for that mark, you will know of it and have to decide at that time that you will worship the beast and take it's mark or die...... won't be not drive but give up your breathing priviliges. Take care that you don't mess up your life over something as light as a card that is used to make sure who you are....... it's really for your benifit more than anyone elses to have that card....... it would be very difficult for someone to steal your identity when they would have to have your facial features and both thumb prints..... and that's not likely to happen.

Now invasion of privacy might be a totally different discussion, but that really isn't in the same league as going to hell..... But invasion of privacy is not worth messing with your life, especially since the other states will adopt this same set of rules by 2008 anyway.

Sam

I currently still have my Mississippi driver's license as stated earlier. If necessary, I can move back to Mississippi. A state issued ID? I think they require prints for that as well. I'm not sure what you mean? If you are just walking down the street (and not driving), you are saying that I am required to have an ID of some form with me? I am not familiar with this law. It may be law in some states, but I have never heard of it.

By refusing to get printed, all you're doing is drawing attention to yourself and by doing so, you will eventually end up on someone's watch list.

That piece of paper they kept at the license center had your name on it. Think about it.

I have not decided what I am going to do yet, thus the question here. I would guess that all true Christians will eventually end up on "a list" so I am not overly concerned about that. I guess Jesus was probably on a couple of "list" himself. I guess I am more concerned with obeying God than obeying man. There will eventually be a time when we will have to make a choice between being obedient to God versus being obedient to the world. I'm not saying that now is that time....just seeking answers. :24:

Edited by Biscuit

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

I'm not into Left Behind stuff, but I'm a privacy nut, I believe it is my right according to the constitution. I will not do anything which I feel violates that. I've been in some very interesting positions because of it, but hey, if eveyrone just goes along with big brother our constitutional rights will go down the drain (like they are doing now). that isn't the world I want for my kids and grandkids and it's certainly not the world my relatives paid for with their blood.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I think your fine with it. a couple of years ago when I had to renew my license in California I had to give a thumb print too even though it doesn't show up on the license itself. Just a means of ID.