• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

yes! a Prophetic intercessor and travailer, and spiritual birthing..although I have not given birth recently. My call is apostolistic in nature. I do have liscense to minister ordained through assembly of God which is not a easy thing to have happen. Lol :emot-heartbeat:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is awesome as well to have one intercessor recognize another. Only the Spirit of God can do that!!!

• Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

it is awesome as well to have one intercessor recognize another. Only the Spirit of God can do that!!!

I appreciate your testimony. Did you find a ministry (church body) who encouraged you in your gifts? I had a mentor for a season, and have pretty much learned along the way. I'm new to the area and still need to find a home church.

Blessings

candi770

dreams? visions? i don't know. not really. but...

one morning in church, during the worship music, a "knowledge" suddenly came over me. it wasn't a vision or anything like that, i didn't see it, didn't hear it, i just knew it... that one day my daughter (the one who wants nothing to do with God) will be a part of our worship team. (i suppose when she gives her life to Him, He will respond by giving her a voice... i love my daughter, but until she uses her vocal cords to glorify God, i don't think she'll ever be able to hold a tune well.)

i stand on that promise from God. i know He will bring it to pass.

i can relate very much to those who said they had visions of Jesus hugging them and similar accounts. i never considered it a vision, but i have experienced an overwhelming comfort in the midst of extreme grief. it was a sensation so real that i likened it to God placing a huge fluffy pillow inside my heart for me to lay on.

i did have dreams, several of them, which at the time i took to be promises from God, that one day i would marry the man who had just turned my world into a wreckage. a part of me still believes in that promise, but i don't WANT to believe in it. i no longer can imagine even having any desire to marry that man, and for that dream to be fulfilled, i would have to lose the husband i now have, and i NEVER want that to happen. so when that crosses my mind, i fervently hope that i was just falling into "wishful thinking" instead of receiving an actual promise from God.

I learned prior to going into a church. I was with Jesus about six years prior to entering the church...and thank goodness to. Half of the church thought I was a witch and the other half recieved the ministry. Needless to say one half got blessed and the other half got angry... :emot-heartbeat:

speckles... If you come back here and for others as well...If you dream with you at the center of your dreams it may not be about you. You as a person can represent the body of christ, Jeus, a obsrver of things to come. If one has dreams ...pray for interpretation or for someone who can interpret. Some may also be God Showing you something...I hate those dreams where I am in a attic...I know God and Son cleaning team will be doing a work in me!!!! :emot-heartbeat:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  263
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  12/02/1954

I guess I must be an old man...

I dream dreams from time to time. They usually scare me with insights into things and understanding that helps me either avoid danger or walk safely through difficult times. I told God I'm not that old but He sees fit to keep giving me dreams.

:33::24: It also says young man as well.... Do you see the glass half full or half empty :24: . We are young in comparison to those alive in our heavenly home...Why we are toddlers next to them!!!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  474
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Haha...Whenever I get a new ache and pain, white hair, or some other form of aging, I tend to forget how young I am and moan about how I am getting older.

I sometimes have dreams whereby I recieved certain insights and understandings, although it can take awhile for them to fully dawn on me.

One that had kept reoccuring to me a while back was where I would be floating up and away and sometimes I felt scared because I could not always get back down to earth easily, as my sense of balance and gravity would shift around and it would take me time to adjust and figure it out. I could always eventually make my way back, although I felt so light and free as I was floating away, yet I was relieved once I could figure it out so I could make my way back to the earth.

Once during a time when I was in much prayer and seeking the Lord's face, there were a sequence of nights where my eyes popped open as I was woken up out of a dead sleep and my eyes would lock on the digital time display on the clock next to my bed at exactly 3:33. At the time, I never experienced anything quite like this and I was very cautious about sharing with anyone about this experience, as it perplexed me at that time and I didn't know what to make of it. One of the things I came to realize through it was that God is Triune, and at that time I had been previously blinded to that understanding because of a teaching I was indoctrinated in as a JW. There were other realizations that I came to through it, too. It was a very personal and spiritually awakening experience. Because of how powerful it was, I pondered it much and still ponder over it in my heart. At first, I thought maybe I was going bananas, and in a way, I was. I was broken, but I was blessed in that. I consider this experience a spiritual awakening and vision.

Like I said earlier, though, it can take some time and effort to make sense of these experiences. One thing that really helped was to keep faithfully checking God's Word for the insights and understandings to become more clear and confirmed for me in my heart.

what a wonderful testimony of His want to be with us more and more. We live in a noisy world and I find it nicer at nightime. Thanks for that vision. patricia1