santa claus the evil and dangerous deceiver

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Here is a good webpage showing clearly and finally (in my view) just how evil, deceptive, insidious and dangerous this so-called jolly figure of Christmas really is.

The chief usurper of Christ's attention at Christmas time.

I always knew that this figure was wrong, and guilty of being exalted above Christ, but I didn't know how much. Until now.

He (it) is nothing less than a thief, an idol, and a demon. No image whatsoever of this figure will be allowed in my house ever again, in pictures or in songs.

Please, anyone who is interested, read the webpage. I know it is quite long, but reading it will definitely be worthwhile.

It has opened my eyes. I know that if you read it it will open yours as well. It's time we saw this thing for what it really is.

I am interested in any feedback from you as you read the articles.

How could I have not known these things before?

This figure represents the antichrist. I am not kidding.

http://www.av1611.org/othpubls/santa.html

Santa isn't your enemy, captialism is, and if what it is force feeding you now sickens you the future will dismay you unless you understand what is to come. Personally, santa annoys me, but he's just the vehicle to make the quick buck over this period. Watch your TV when it goes to valentines, then Easter "eggs" (from birth, particularly in witchcraft, make kids fat on chocolate, sell millions, jesus who?) then Haloween and be sure to catch yourself before denouncing haloween as the root of all evil . It's a bit more simple than that.

1. The bible says you cannot serve God and mammon (yet the whole world is doing it), and

2. The one dollar bill has the illuminati pyramid on it clear as day.

Money is your enemy, Santa is a mere proponent of money or mammon. He's one of many vices, and since man fell, there are many, he's not important enough to become associated with the beast. In the future, the mark will be electronic storage of biometric data that allows money transfer.

Look into surveilence culture, biometric storage, freedom of information, then you're closer to antichrist.

Barbara

Can't blame it on Claus! :emot-hug::huh:;)

Can't blame it on money! :);):thumbsup:

Sin! I did it my way! :thumbsup:

"He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad."

"Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men."

"And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come." (Matthew 12:30-32)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

I think we can close this now that christmas is over.

Peace,

Dave