• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,841
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Here is a good webpage showing clearly and finally (in my view) just how evil, deceptive, insidious and dangerous this so-called jolly figure of Christmas really is.

The chief usurper of Christ's attention at Christmas time.

I always knew that this figure was wrong, and guilty of being exalted above Christ, but I didn't know how much. Until now.

He (it) is nothing less than a thief, an idol, and a demon. No image whatsoever of this figure will be allowed in my house ever again, in pictures or in songs.

Please, anyone who is interested, read the webpage. I know it is quite long, but reading it will definitely be worthwhile.

It has opened my eyes. I know that if you read it it will open yours as well. It's time we saw this thing for what it really is.

I am interested in any feedback from you as you read the articles.

How could I have not known these things before?

This figure represents the antichrist. I am not kidding.

http://www.av1611.org/othpubls/santa.html

Edited by stephenhwrth

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

You should be kidding.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

Quite a case they have against old Santa....

I think you may not want to come around my house around Christmas time because we have our focus on the Birth of Christ...

and we play with the fairy tale of santa ...

We are smart enough to teach our children that santa is a fairy tale...

This is one bandwagon I rode on many years ago and have no desire to hop on it again...

demonizing santa is a waste of my energy... :thumbsup:

AND...We do not even come near being satan worshipers... :thumbsup:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Here is a good webpage showing clearly and finally (in my view) just how evil, deceptive, insidious and dangerous this so-called jolly figure of Christmas really is.

I always knew that this figure was wrong, and guilty of being exalted above Christ, but I didn't know how much. Until now.

He (it) is nothing less than a thief, an, idol, and a demon. No image whatsoever of this figure will be allowed in my house ever again, in pictures or in songs.

Please, anyone who is interested, read the webpage. I know it is quite long, but reading it will definitely be worthwhile.

It has opened my eyes. I know that if you read it it will open yours as well. It's time we saw this thing for what it really is.

I agree with you. :thumbsup: The lie of Santa stole the faith I had as a child. It took me many years to believe in anything I could not see again. I was told I was stupid by my mother for believing in something so dumb as Santa. I was 6. I promised I would never put my faith in anything again.

I think that those who criticize you should realize that some people play Santa up to such an extent that it is a destoyer of many children's faith. Those who were fortunate enough to grow up in homes where the parents were honest and used the fantasy wisely should consider that they were very lucky.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

He (it) is nothing less than a thief, an, idol, and a demon. No image whatsoever of this figure will be allowed in my house ever again, in pictures or in songs.

I agree with you. :thumbsup: The lie of Santa stole the faith I had as a child. It took me many years to believe in anything I could not see again. I was told I was stupid by my mother for believing in something so dumb as Santa. I was 6. I promised I would never put my faith in anything again.

I think that those who criticize you should realize that some people play Santa up to such an extent that it is a destoyer of many children's faith. Those who were fortunate enough to grow up in homes where the parents were honest and used the fantasy wisely should consider that they were very lucky.

The misuse of something by one person or group of people does not make something evil for the rest of the population. Just cause teenagers hood surf does not mean driving shuold be illegal.

I didn't agree with the way my parents did the whole santa thing, my kids knew it was a game. But we made sure never to pull the rug out of some other kid who might not know the difference.

I believe that many people give the culture too much credibility when it comes to things like this.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

:wub: I just read that whole thing and printed it out for some friends.

So creepy. :thumbsup:

Thank you so much for posting this, Stephen. :thumbsup:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I agree with you. :emot-hug: The lie of Santa stole the faith I had as a child. It took me many years to believe in anything I could not see again. I was told I was stupid by my mother for believing in something so dumb as Santa. I was 6. I promised I would never put my faith in anything again.

The misuse of something by one person or group of people does not make something evil for the rest of the population. Just cause teenagers hood surf does not mean driving shuold be illegal.

I didn't agree with the way my parents did the whole santa thing, my kids knew it was a game. But we made sure never to pull the rug out of some other kid who might not know the difference.

I believe that many people give the culture too much credibility when it comes to things like this.

Unfortunately for some children, it can mean the difference between them growing up to accept Jesus or reject Him. From that stand point alone, I vote for standing on the side of caution and letting people know that there is a very wrong side.

I think sounding the alarm and then letting people chose from there is fine. But leaving it as it is and the fact that one soul would be lost because of this ruse is cause for caution.

Many parents lead children on in the 'lie' and are not honest with them. Parents represent God in a child's eyes. If the parent's take the precious faith and trust of a child and use that to teach them a lie from a very young age - how does that child find the trust needed to trust in God?

How does one protect that kind of potential? I don't see the need for Santa nor the justification to protect the fantasy - for the sake of even the one.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

Amen, Citizen! :emot-hug:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97