Swarna Jha

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

"Better to let a prating fool go their own way. Don't try to stop him; you'll only find trouble."

I'm 'prating' that you get over yourself! You are TOO funny! :):laugh::rolleyes::noidea::taped:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Limiting yourself to prophecy contained in the Bible sort of limits God don't you think? Like, if God could speak to people back then, why not now? Prophesying is scriptural!

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Acts 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  02/17/1961

Limiting yourself to prophecy contained in the Bible sort of limits God don't you think? Like, if God could speak to people back then, why not now? Prophesying is scriptural!

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Acts 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

there are no more foretelling prophets. Christ brought to pass the end of prophacy as it was known, and ushered in forthtelling prophacy.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

there are no more foretelling prophets. Christ brought to pass the end of prophacy as it was known, and ushered in forthtelling prophacy.

Can you show me scriptural references to support that doctrine? I don't recall anywhere in scripture where it makes a differentiation.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,980
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Here we go again!

:emot-highfive::thumbsup::thumbsup::noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea::taped: