• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

4. Pagans is a pretty wide spectrum... The law that Wiccans generally live by is "An' Harm Ye None Do What Ye Wilt." In normal non-Celtic english, it reads don't hurt others.

Odd. I met a young woman several years ago who had been a witch (her term) since she was a child. She claimed there are "white, black, and grey" witches. Whites are the kind like you described. Blacks are the kind that would put bad spells on people and things with the intent of causing harm. Grays, like herself, are the tpes who have the creed of the whites, but will put harmful or unpleasant spells on someone if they believe it will be for the good (i.e. putting an itch all over" spell on someone who hurt one of her friends and was being an all around j*rk).

Would you clarify? I'm a bit confused.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The law that Wiccans generally live by is "An' Harm Ye None Do What Ye Wilt."

Hi Teh,

Do you know who Aleister Crowley was? He was a satanist,considered to be the most evil man living on the planet before he died in 1947,the reason I bring this to your attention is he preached one law.

That is similar to what you posted. "Do as you wilt shall be the whole of the law"

For me this was shocking to see how close the wiccan law you posted was compared to satanist.

Living under this saying essentially sets you up, as you are your own god.

I admit not knowing all that much about wicca,or satanism,but I did learn a little about aleister crowley from watching a video by Goodfight The name of the video was"They sold their souls for rock n roll"

Sylvia Browne should read this. She has deceived soooo many with her talk of God and guiding spirits and the sort. Thank you for posting this.

my oldest daughter should read this! unfortunately, she would reject it too. God gives us all free will. i hope someone is praying as hard that sylvia brown will change her mind as i am my daughter. :rolleyes:

Guest Teh Wiccan

There is a VERY big difference between Wicca ("Harm ye none") and the dude back in 1947. ("Do as you wilt shall be the whole of the law.") Wicca says "do not harm" anyone, and if this quote is accurate, it says "do what you want, it is the law." Wicca says not to do anything bad, he didn't say anything against doing bad things.

Personally, I like a faith based upon works (like mine) because I get the feeling I earned it. You have to be a good person to go to a good place, if you aren't, you go to a place not as good.

With Christianity, believe in Jesus and you are fine. Someone could have been a murderer on death row who viciously murdered a few dozen people, but as long as he believes in Jesus its ok? Meanwhile, the Buddhist monk who probably will live a more moral life than I ever could and donates all his money to good causes goes to hell. It doesn't make sense to me.

Just for the record, I may be wrong, but I think that many religons around the world had people dying to save others from sin... I'll do some research on it.

Nebula, for white, black, and grey magic...

The lady most likely was not a Wiccan. In Wicca, I am mostly sure the belief is that Magic is niether white nor black nor grey, the intent of the user is what makes it so. Basically, you use Magic with good intent,(love, wanting to heal them) good things happen. Use it with bad intent, bad things happen. (Hate, wanting to hurt.)

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Just for the record, I may be wrong...Teh Wiccan

Again, are you certainly sure you want to base eternity upon a "I may be wrong?"

Personally, I like a faith based upon works...

If it's works, then it's no longer faith. Faith is the substance of things hoped for and unseen, works you can "see" yourself doing. Problem is, we've ALL sinned and came short of God's glory. Our righteousness is like filthy, dirty oily rags in His sight. Ever seen an old rag a mechanic uses to clean up with? Nasty as all get-out. Now, let's say you have two choices to clean this filthy rag. You're offered a compound that without any problem is going to get that rag spotless, let's say some new oxinated formula. Your second choice is to take cold water with the cheapest dishwashing liquid you can find, let's say Sam's Choice from Wal-Mart, and you have to scrub and scrub and scrub to get it any semblance of clean. Which would you choose? For me, I would choose the formula that effortlessly got that rag clean. However, I could love to see the results of a lot of hard work and use the other-still wouldn't be anywhere near clean, but hey, I worked at it and that should count! Even though it should count I worked hard at it, would you use that rag to wipe your face after eating? Same thing with God. We can work and work and work until our knuckles are raw and we have blood pouring out of them, but it still will not cleanse our sins-the payment for sin is death. That payment was paid by Jesus for those who will accept Him as their Savior, but if you don't, you will have to make the payment with your own eternal death in a burning lake of fire in the very presence of the father of evil, Satan. What choice for eternity-smoking or non-smoking?

• Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

I know a lot of people who should see this whole thread. A girl I grew up with was a Messanger of Darkness. She tried to get people into the dark arts and wicca and witchcraft.

Guest cleaninglady

Wiccan,

Do you know why you are driven to see what all of these Christians are saying? It is because you must disprove to yourself that they are real. That Jesus is not real and that Christianity is not a true religion. Why?

Because you may be fooled into believing that there is no God/devil but that doesn't change the fact that there is. The devil hates you and he wants you to suffer and he wants you to go hell for eternity. He will supply any lie for you that he can to achieve this. If it is by giving you 'supernatrual' power then that is what he will do. You can cast whatever spells you like and you will some times see results because there is power with the devil.

The ultimate power is found in Jesus and thru his shed blood on the cross. The power you posess is about you-what you want. The power that I and every other Christian has is about God and serving him. Why is the power we have better? Becasue God is perfect and all of his ways are perfect. He only wants what is best for us. His ways protect us and bring peace eternally. A man's ways bring destruction.

Jesus is the only one who did what he did. He lived a perfect life, died for our sin, and rose from the dead. He is the only one who did all of these things. He is the only one who was worthy to die for us.

The devil doesn't care how he destroys you - he will do it thru wicca or any other way. It doesn't matter that you don't believe in Jesus to him. In fact that's just the way the lucifer wants it.

• Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

I'm thinking that the very fact that this young person is on here is nothing short of a miracle from God. Personally, I unless God led me, I wouldn't DARE step over to a Muslim chat forum or a Wiccan chat forum, so I think this is miraculous we have him here in the 1st place. I've been praying for him and I trust by the grace of God I'll shake his hand in Heaven one day!

• Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

Do you know why you are driven to see what all of these Christians are saying? It is because you must disprove to yourself that they are real. That Jesus is not real and that Christianity is not a true religion.

She's right. You have been brought here by something you don't believe in. Not trying to scare you wiccan, but I was brought to God the same way. For me it was a Christian radio station and I was a satanist. Love you wiccan! I'm praying for you.

:prayer

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

there are many that are satinist, or non-worshipers of God the Almighty, that are " good people "

there are many that are succesful in all they do, never struggle, never hit their wives, never cheat, never do anything that would be concidered wrong.... but they do not know Jesus..... they do not know the Lord.....

there have been those that have been totally succesful and when they have turned towards God, and start following Gods ways, have come under attack.... seems like every thing they do falls apart after that.....

why???

cause satan lost a soul..... and is trying to retrieve it... so will do things that will try and get the person to turn against God..... try to get them to curse God.....

is the spirit world real????? yes.....

a good book to read that would give a first hand account of this or even a second hand account ) would be Beyond the Cross and the Switchblade..... by Nicky Cruise......

it talks about those delving into the spirit world....

oh, some of you may not remember or know of Nicky, you may recognise the name David Wilkerson, they became friends and then also brothers..... Nicky was head hauncho in a gang, and David was there to love and care for them all, even the rival gang..... read about Nickys past and his family life, his mom and dad....

i had a hard time putting the book down......

just cause a person is a good person, dont mean that they will get to live in Glory land.....

mike