• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,840
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

What:?

A conspiracy thread? Not shut down by the ever vigilant mods?

When mine was shut down?

I would be jealous, except that I must admit to enjoying a littlie conspiracy theory myself.

http://www.endtimes.freehomepage.com/

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

In our most emphatic opinion, Mystery Babylon of Revelation 17 entails Apostate Protestantism, Pagan Romanism, Violent Islam, the polytheistic Hindus with their Oprah Winfrey "New Agers"and all the religious-but-not-saved element in modern society. Simply watch the radical ecumenical line-up at various "Memorial Services" - MAN rules....JESUS CHRIST is totally forgotten. Even prayers never mention The Righteous One, the Man of Galilee! Must the farce continue? Mystery Babylon isn't very difficult to ascertain.

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  469
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  09/21/1967

In our most emphatic opinion, Mystery Babylon of Revelation 17 entails Apostate Protestantism, Pagan Romanism, Violent Islam, the polytheistic Hindus with their Oprah Winfrey "New Agers"and all the religious-but-not-saved element in modern society. Simply watch the radical ecumenical line-up at various "Memorial Services" - MAN rules....JESUS CHRIST is totally forgotten. Even prayers never mention The Righteous One, the Man of Galilee! Must the farce continue? Mystery Babylon isn't very difficult to ascertain.

This can be applied to anywhere in the world. Mystery Babylon hasnt emerged yet and wont for some considerable time.

Edited by AndrewA

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Content Count:  7,840
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

This can be applied to anywhere in the world. Mystery Babylon hasnt emerged yet and wont for some considerable time.

I remember reading a very interesting book quite a few years ago entitled 'America - the daughter of Babylon'.

However, having studied the subject extensively, I have yet to draw a firm conclusion as to the identity of Babylon. It could be the USA, it could be a revived Roman empire, maybe centred on the Vatican; it could be something to do with the United Nations and a ten headed european beast ( a lot of evidence for that); it could be radical islam. It could be a worldwide politico/religious/economic system the likes of which we have no knowledge of yet.

Or it could be a mixture of all these things.

I don't think anyone has a monopoly on the truth regarding these things. If you have, I would like to hear from you.

Maybe these things haven't been revealed to us conclusively just yet.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  469
  • Birthday:  09/21/1967

I don't think anyone has a monopoly on the truth regarding these things. If you have, I would like to hear from you.

Maybe these things haven't been revealed to us conclusively just yet.

I know just as much as anyone else does.. or rather as little as anyone else does. I am just fed up of how everyone seems to try to make prophecies fit in with USA. Prophecies do not revolve around the USA, they revolve around Israel. As of yet no prophecies really can be tied in with USA, its just wishful thinking and maybe arrogance that people really do think USA is important in eyes of God, with relationship to prophecies and the trundle towards Armageddon.

If we already have Babylon and other prophecies already fulfilled, then we have been let of extremely lightly. When these things actually do happen they will be so overwhelming and blatantly obvious and a lot more extreme than anything we have today. You may think we have reached the pinnacle of immoral human behaviour etc but as saying goes

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

I always heard Mystery Babylon was one of two possible things:

1) a false religious movement that the Antichrist will usher in

or

2) a economic system that Antichrist will use to gain power

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

I always heard Mystery Babylon was one of two possible things:

1) a false religious movement that the Antichrist will usher in

or

2) a economic system that Antichrist will use to gain power

It's both. It is an economic/governmental system that is first established and a religion rises out of this via the antichrist...the religion is later destroyed by the antichrist and all worship him instead of whatever he was presenting. Then the government/economic system is destroyed. The key factor in all this is that the antichrist has to set it up, ruling out any present governments/religions.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

It could be USA. Nobody knows for certain.

If it is USA then the speaking of burning and collapse of the economic system could very well be Nuclear attacks and the ensuing aftermath, which is likely to occur in our lifetime.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  526
  • Birthday:  05/03/1961

Babylon the Great is every endeavor of men which does not acknowledge God. All of the service to mammon and to power while scorning God is done in Babylon the Great, which is the "great city which rules over the kings of the earth". It goes back to the tower of babel, where men began to build a tower to heaven without considering God. Babel became Babylon, which became in the spirit of the original event the metaphorical great city which rules over the kings of the earth. She rides on the back of the great red dragon who is Satan.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

I Peter 5:13 tells us who Babylon is:

"The church that is at Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you; and so doth Marcus my son."

Peter was in Jerusalem when he wrote this epistle. So, Jerusalem is Babylon.

John also calls Jerusalem spiritually Sodom and Egypt:

Revelation 11:

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Revelation 17:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots, is Jerusalem.

Yeah, well that's different, can I have a guess now?.......shingers!!!