• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

What ever the devil tells you is a lie. If your saved, your saved. So just maintain your relationship with Christ-stay attached to the vine and bear fruit. Don't worry what the devil says.

I was in ministry for a season in my twenties. I had a dream that the grim reaper came for me, he told me the month that I was to die-I was worried- do you know I had a major kidney infection=but he is a lier= I didn't die=physically or spiritually.

He is the one that has no future.

When you are Christ's and you remain in him-what else matters. Did you go to hell in your dream-or was God showing you something. Sometimes I experience what others are experiencing or I watch a scene of it unfolding before me. Or I have dreams that are symbolic. Your place is not hell, if your savior is Christs.

Just stay in the vine!! Stay in the word of God and no one can lead you astray in deception=because the holy spirit will cause you to know the truth and that truth will set you free.

Your future is bright when you are in Christ. The devil's future is bleak.

blessings

candi

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

The way to defeat satan is:

Submit to God; resist the devil and he must flee (James4:7)

My daughter request that I pray nightly that she doesn't have nightmares. I have prayed this as a child too.

The Lord speaks through my dreams to me and I know when it comes from the devil.

Just because the devil gives me garbage doesn't mean I have to except it.

Man, I woke out of a dream and was in a twilight state and I heard a voice in the room say: DISCOURAGEMENT:

I spoke up loud and clear and said : I DON"T EXCEPT THAT: IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!!!!! I Told it to leave, in the name of Jesus. (man did that make me mad).

The Lord gives us the right to use His name as much as we need it.

The Lord showed me in the dream what happens when the name of Jesus is used. I had an evil spirit bothering me in a dream and I said: Jesus and the word hit that thing in the stomach and it knocked it far from me. And I felt the Lord wanted me to see this. It's cool because I was just learning about warfare and intercession. God is so good.

Jesus is wonderful.

blessings

candi

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

Yeah Candi!!! We are empowered with the authority to stand up and win spiritual warfare......Christ gave it to all of us. Satan wants us to believe we are paupers when he knows himself we ARE children of the King!!!!

Don't take it anymore!!! WOOHOO!!!!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  206
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  04/25/1978

Firstly if i am on a wrong path i would stop the car make a u turn and ask for directions at the nearest garage or a local. You are asking for directions now but have you stopped the car. What i mean is that your current situation is the car. I noticed that in your passage even though you said you had a dream about going to hell you never once mentioned that you did not deserve to go there. For me that means that maybe some of your behaviour warrants you going there. All is not lost though. Dreams are sometimes given by God to enable us to make direction changes - so it is a warning that you recieved!. Maybe your life is heading down the wrong road. Your map book is now the bible and the locals are your brothers in church / worthy / christian friends / pastors etc. IT IS NEVER LATE

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  232
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  01/22/1965

Firstly if i am on a wrong path i would stop the car make a u turn and ask for directions at the nearest garage or a local. You are asking for directions now but have you stopped the car. What i mean is that your current situation is the car. I noticed that in your passage even though you said you had a dream about going to hell you never once mentioned that you did not deserve to go there. For me that means that maybe some of your behaviour warrants you going there. All is not lost though. Dreams are sometimes given by God to enable us to make direction changes - so it is a warning that you recieved!. Maybe your life is heading down the wrong road. Your map book is now the bible and the locals are your brothers in church / worthy / christian friends / pastors etc. IT IS NEVER LATE

outstanding response Nevin

John 6:39 is you promise that if you are a Christian, satan can't "take" you away

And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

DaughterofKing...Satan will do anything to make us believe that we are NOT saved. Dreams can be significant. It would be my guess that Satan is trying to scare you into believing that you and your family is bound for hell, he wants you to believe that so you will give up. Don't listen to paper tigers. Crush him with rebuke and tell him he must flee..you and your family belong to Christ! He won the battle already for you. Don't give in but stand up and fight! If He is for you, who (Satan or otherwise) can be against you?

I WILL remember you in my prayers..Blessings

Excellent! :)

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/15/1962

It's bad enough that DaughterofKing has nightmares. Nightmares about hell. Must be terrifying. Who'd want that? Nightmares suck.

But, on top of that, the poor girl believes that these nightmares might actually means something beyond what nightmares usually mean - overactive imagination, just watched a scary film/read a scary book, had an upset stomach.

So now we have a very upsetting nightmare coupled with a fear for her immortal soul.

It's terrible.

So the best thing to tell her is . . .

Satan is controlling her dreams and . . .

she's letting him do it.

EEEK!!!

DaughterofKing, if you believe you have salvation through your faith in Jesus' sacrifice for you, then, you've got it. Bad dreams are just bad dreams.

If I attached any significance to the WEIRD stuff I dream about I'd be a basket case.

Dreams are like the movies. Watch and enjoy. If its a bad channel, wake up, re-assure yourself that the world is still ok (because things are always scarey at 3am in the dark) think happy thoughts and get back to sleep.

There's a pile of people on these forums praying for you and who care for you.

Your family loves you too.

The bible says God loves you and Jesus died for you such was his love.

Relax. Don't be scared. Enjoy life and love.

• Topic Count:  145
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  07/23/1973

DoK. May G-D grant you only good peacefull dreams to come. Dreams in line with Isiah 29:11-14.

And here is a bit of advice when Satan tries to remind you of your past. As the faggot devil is want to do. And since he is sending visions of hell your way. He may be trying to condemn you of something you did.

When Satan reminds you of your past. You remind him of his future.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

1. You're not going to go to hell unwillingly. Anyone who arrives in hell has made the choice to be there.

2. Salvation is not about avoiding hell. You should not seek salvation in order to appease your fears about going to hell. You should seek salvation because you realize you deserve hell, but through God's grace He wants to change you and have a relationship with you.

3. Salvation is not about what you do, it's about what Christ has done and what He does in you and through you.

4. Fear may motivate you to make a profession of faith, but fear is not sufficient for satisfying you in the long run. Scripture teaches that love is what compels us to obey.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  02/01/1992

Ok so a while back I had a dream of me going to hell. Years later I read other hell testimonies that were similar so I believe mine was true. Ok, then the other day I had this bizarre dream that seemed like I was once again going to hell. Then I read a chapter in Isaiah that describes almost exactly what I saw in my dream ! ;) The scary thing is, my entire immediate family was there as well!

So seriously, what do I do to stay out of hell! I mean I do believe in JC already! And what do I do about my family?! They believe in JC too!!

;)

well, do you believe that Jesus is your personal Lord and Saviour? And have you developed a personal relationship wtih him? then you've got nothing to worry about. if satan is trying to interfere with your life and frighten you, then tell him by the name of Jesus Christ to leave you alone." this dream might not mean what you first see. maybe it means something deeper, like maybe you and your family should whitness to those who are not saved. i dunno, it's just my two sense.

-kate