• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/25/1988

On another board that i posted on, one of the members said that the reason why babies are aborted, is because God are sending the aborted to hell before they are born. In Matthew 18:5-14 Jesus says "Let the little childern come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these" So why would one believe the unborn is sent to hell?

What about Pro abortion and Abortion moms? Are they sent to hell for such an act, without repenting?

On another board that i posted on, one of the members said that the reason why babies are aborted, is because God are sending the aborted to hell before they are born. In Matthew 18:5-14 Jesus says "Let the little childern come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these" So why would one believe the unborn is sent to hell?

What about Pro abortion and Abortion moms? Are they sent to hell for such an act, without repenting?

what can i tell you, warrior? some people are just plain nutty.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  331
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  10/27/1965

Are the babies souls sent to hell? No. They were not at an age or position to have made a decision for or against Christ. So as with the rapture all will be seen as innocent and be with Jesus in Heaven.

Will the mothers be sent to hell? They will certainly be judged by Jesus for their actions. It is murder after all. This is my opinion, so lets not turn this into a debate on when life starts. So unless the mother repents and accepts Jesus, yes, they will go to hell. Not for the abortion, but for rejecting Jesus Christ. Either way, the mother will be judged by Christ.

As for the comment that God is sending the babies to hell....well, there seems to be about 10 pounds of manure in that 5 pound bag.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  526
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  05/03/1961

Hi Warrior,

The only reason anyone gets sent to hell is for rejecting Jesus Christ as God, as Lord, and as Savior. All other sins fall into two categories.

The first is for degree of punishment in hell if the sinner died without being born of God [ one who rejected Christ as God ]. It is such as this who are judged for condemnation who will suffer for the type and frequency of their sins.

The second category belongs to those who received Christ in faith and were born of God while alive in the flesh, and therefore born again and found to be members of the body of Christ. All of their deeds will be thrown into the fire. Those things which were done in faith and obedience will survive the flame and will determing the degree, or size, of the believer's eternal reward in heaven. All sins in the way of thoughts, words, deeds, and things that should have been done but were not, shall be consumed in the fire and remembered no more. Although we must be aware that grace is not a license to sin.

Otherwise, there is penalty and judgement for sins in this life in the flesh. And God is the God who punishes the children for the sins of the fathers to the third and fourth generation.

Those who genuinely follow Christ repent of sin while in the flesh and follow Him. If a genuine believer were to have an abortion, this would be a gross act of knowledgeable disobedience, and a serious sin. Abortion is the premeditated and wilful termination of a human life, which is called murder. I cannot fathom why anyone who knows Jesus would kill her own baby.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Warrior.

A Christian said this? :thumbsup: Please send me the link, as that just doesn't sound like a Christian.

Kate

• Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

All babies and those who are under the age of accountability will Go to heaven. Pro Abortion people need their eyes opened to the truth and abortion moms need salvation and healing. Nothing is too big for our God.

God's grace is greater than all the worlds current and past sins.