• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Now now candi, I must reprimand you for your unchristian call for the death of rosie odonell.

You are hereby reprimanded on this Tuesday, October 17th of the year 2006 AD. You are ordered to cease and desist all calls for the death, torture or assassination of this poor woman by islamo fascists. Any further misbehavior on your part will result in serious disciplinary action.

:thumbsup::24::P

I am reprimanding you because liberals do not have a sense of humor. Since they frequently use lies and vicious personal attacks against their foes, they have a difficult time distinguishing reality from fantasy. The moral relativist philosophy they adhere to and embrace easily causes them to confuse truth and fiction, honesty from dishonesty, satire from literalism.

Edited by JustinM

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

Now now candi, I must reprimand you for your unchristian call for the death of rosie odonell.

You are hereby reprimanded on this Tuesday, October 17th of the year 2006 AD. You are ordered to cease and desist all calls for the death, torture or assassination of this poor woman by islamo fascists. Any further misbehavior on your part will result in serious disciplinary action.

:thumbsup::24::P

I am reprimanding you because liberals do not have a sense of humor. Since they frequently use lies and vicious personal attacks against their foes, they have a difficult time distinguishing reality from fantasy. The moral relativist philosophy they adhere to and embrace easily causes them to confuse truth and fiction, honesty from dishonesty, satire from literalism.

Opps, Sorry, Merely stating would she like to run into these men bent on her distruction-who do not like her because she is an infidel or would she want to fall into the hands of a Christian walking in the power of God, full of Grace and compassion; who have the truth that could set her free.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

I understand your point Candi and am right there with you. I just made that rediculous statement as satire so our liberal friends may understand the lunacy of their presumptions.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/11/1964

Great satire, Justin. :21:

Some of these responses are SO good, I wish you'd post some of them at Kingdome Life here: http://kingdomlife.hyperboards.com/index.p...mp;topic_id=327.

Thanks for caring!

Love, Lisa

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  08/11/1960

Because I work during the day, I did not get to see the 'O'Donnell vs. O'Reilly Smackdown' on The View.

I did, though, see highlights (lowlights?) on The Factor. Yes, the sparks did fly, alright! Rosie spewed her normal, leftist, S/P hate speech, and Bill, to his credit, calmly and respectively, responded graciously. (That REALLY ticks-off liberals!) No prods or tasers were needed- thank God- and the two agreed to disagree. They even shook hands in the end. PTL!!!

Look people, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why Ms. O'Donnell espouses such hatred of Christians and God. She is trapped in a lifestyle and culture (Homosexuality) that will not let her be any other way. All we can do for her- and the thousands more like her- is to pray, and also make sure our side (God's side!) is clearly and adaquately presented whenever possible.

I know that Mr. O may not be the best person out there, in many peoples estimation, to be the one defending traditional, Christian morals and values (He's a Catholic, ya know!). But God has used folks of much lower status and position through the ages to work through- He used a talking donkey once, right?- so why not? Better Bill than Joel Osteen, I say!

God bless!

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/11/1964

But God has used folks of much lower status and position through the ages to work through- He used a talking donkey once, right?- so why not?

Yeah, and He uses US! :8::wub::cool:

Thanks for chiming in, Mike. :emot-highfive:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

I heard that, seriously that is very messed up. I feel that the media is seriously turning agaisnt christianity hardcore, where instead of passive, I noticed mocking christians and God on telivision is a common thing now, IT really sadens me to see that anything Christ related on TV mainstream stations are negative and a form of mockery. Rosie O'donells statement seriously offended me. What makes it more sad is that everything about any other religion is supported except Jewish, or Christian beliefes. But, it's all good cause their only fooling theirselves. I believe God when he says HE's not Mocked. They'll see.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

Yes, amen, Josh, they will see. :wub: