• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

suggestion: keep a journal, even if you think they're pizza dreams. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

I agree. I journal every day - been doing that steadily for the past 4 years and on and off for about 30 years. I have an entire cabinet filled with journals, which are my record of my times with God. Journaling your dreams is a good idea, even if nothing ever comes of it, because you never know. I remember one day waking up from a dream that felt like it could mean something, so I wrote it down, but it was days later before I understood its meaning. And, I've had some I recorded that I never got any meaning from, but that's ok. Ocassionally I'll read back through my journals and something will jump out at me that I did not see before.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/25/1962

No I haven't heard why most of the people weren't at work at the twin towers. why was that? There is one things sometimes a person who is have these dreams and visions can feel so helpless especially in a world that doesn't believe you, how do you tell someone about something that is gong to happen in the future, when they would rather put a straight jacket on you.?

In reference to the Twin Towers, have you heard the numerous stories about why many people were not at work that morning? It's amazing.

Concerning the nuclear explosion vision - we pray for grace and mercy.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

I've had those dreams too about Bruce Willis :whistling:

Seriously though, I understand what you're saying. Usually there is always water in my dreams and this was a wet shoreline and though I've dreamt that I was falling before, I never usually died in my dream. Now when I close my eyes I see this tiny white light that sometimes if I look really really hard ( if that makes sense? ) it almost takes the form of a crown.

I seriously doubt I would be gifted with anything like visions but this just felt different.

P.S. Nicole doesn't know what she's missing :blink:

CJ,

Your going through a lot right now and maybe your subconsciece is reponding to it. When I go through really tough times, I start flying in my dreams=jump right out the window=getting away from the enemy and I fly really high up in the atmosphere above it all.

When I was suffering with post partum depression I got mad and decided I would fly to heaven. I couldn't go but so far, then I was in a room with all these people who were equally sad and unhappy and the figure in front of us said, I'm sorry you have to stay. BOOO HOOO, not fair=oh well-thank God I didn't end it all.

Death is not the way out, but the dreaming of it near water-water is a blessing usually in my dreams!!!

Do you have the need to die to your self-I guess we all do- Maybe you will find your blessing in dieing to your self-dieing to the flesh!! Dieing to all those unfulfilled desires that are next to impossible to accomplish our own-die and let Jesus give you what he wanted to give you all along.

CJ- your an intercessor- dreams and visions can be part of the package-don't discount that God can speak any way he sees fit.

Hey, and yeah, I have pizza dreams too!!

Journal what the Lord is bringing you through and include those dreams you don't think are of HIm too.

I looked back on a journal that I posted a dream that didn't make since and in the dream the Lord was warning me not to be tempted to follow my current path-it all made since in the end!!!

blessings

candi

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

suggestion: keep a journal, even if you think they're pizza dreams. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

I agree. I journal every day - been doing that steadily for the past 4 years and on and off for about 30 years. I have an entire cabinet filled with journals, which are my record of my times with God. Journaling your dreams is a good idea, even if nothing ever comes of it, because you never know. I remember one day waking up from a dream that felt like it could mean something, so I wrote it down, but it was days later before I understood its meaning. And, I've had some I recorded that I never got any meaning from, but that's ok. Ocassionally I'll read back through my journals and something will jump out at me that I did not see before.

Excellent! :blink:

Regarding dreams: I have started a dream file in my computer. Whenever I awaken and remember something that stands out, I enter it, prayerfully consider it, and then later I enter what the Lord tells me He is speaking to me. I only have about 3 in there now, but it is a great thing to record. I imagine patterns could emerge which would be very telling about how God is using me or moving me in ministry.

I recommend this way of recording as well! :whistling:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

I've had those dreams too about Bruce Willis :blink:

Seriously though, I understand what you're saying. Usually there is always water in my dreams and this was a wet shoreline and though I've dreamt that I was falling before, I never usually died in my dream. Now when I close my eyes I see this tiny white light that sometimes if I look really really hard ( if that makes sense? ) it almost takes the form of a crown.

I seriously doubt I would be gifted with anything like visions but this just felt different.

P.S. Nicole doesn't know what she's missing :24:

Well this blows the whole theory that if you die in your sleep you never wake up....

Honestly I think you've come to a place where you're not afraid of death because of what comes after and your subconscious told you this.

I don't wanna think about anything with bruce willis. :whistling:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  473
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Cjrose said

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  1,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/25/1962

I was reading scripture Revelation 18, and I was doing fine, then all of a sudden I began to faze out, a fog came on me, and I found myself on board this ship, watching these two guys crying, and shaking their heads, I looked at them and became sad. Then I looked to my right, and noticed I was actually aboard a ship on the water, and I saw New york harbor, with smoke billowing, I was horrified. I told my mom what I saw, but again I don't believe the towers were completed at that time. To have these dreams and visions, I still feel the same emotion, as I would under any circumstances, I can feel Joy, angry, Pain, fear. or I can feel wonder, especially If I don't know what I'm looking at.

I remember about 4 years ago, I was laying bed reading the Bible, and I began to phase out again, I saw myself in a wooded area, with my brother in law on one side of me, and my wife on the other, carrying me, my feet were dragging, I was unconsious, and there was snow on the ground. I just ignored it. then for Christmas that same year we went up to see my brother in law, and he took his kids sledding, there was a heavy snow on the ground, the area we went to was wooded, I put on a Coast Guard, inflatiable suit, the kind that they float in in extreme cold water. I joined in the activities, then, all of a sudden, I couldn't talk, I became weak, and fell to the ground, I could not move or open my eyes, but I could hear everything that was said. My wife and my brother in law dragged me to his min-van, laid me in the back seat, my brother in law un zipped the insulation suit, and in about 5 seconds I came to.

I will not ignore these dreams again. I feel as if it almost cost me my life.

Cjrose said

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

I have both Dreams and visions, As a child back in the early 70's while reading the Bible, I had a vision about the twin towers disaster, but since I was so young I didn't know anything about the towers. I was standing on a ship in the New York harbor and there were 2 other men besides me, they were both in tears, as I turned and looked toward what would be the towers, there was black smoke Billowing up into the atmosphere.

It was not until what happened 30 years later did I realize that I had a vision from the Lord. About 20 years ago, before all this terriorist stuff came up, I had a dream about a nuclear explosion ripping up all the homes where we live, and taking me and my wife home to be with the Lord, I pray that this does not happen. But it's interesting to note during the time of the dream that the corrner I dreamed about was an empty lot, now it's a government building.

I can't imagine how you were feeling at that moment of realization about your dream. In my entire life there are three dreams that I cannot forget. The one I wrote about being the first. And they all have to do with water, large bodies of water.

But as we all know nuclear attacks are very possible which is why we must always be ready to be with the Lord. God Bless you. :emot-dance:

I've had those dreams too about Bruce Willis :rolleyes:

P.S. Nicole doesn't know what she's missing :P

Well this blows the whole theory that if you die in your sleep you never wake up....

Honestly I think you've come to a place where you're not afraid of death because of what comes after and your subconscious told you this.

I don't wanna think about anything with bruce willis. :whistling:

Lady sis, you really lift me up with your sense of humor and wisdom :huh: Thank you dear sis :emot-dance::whistling:

I was reading scripture Revelation 18, and I was doing fine, then all of a sudden I began to faze out, a fog came on me, and I found myself on board this ship, watching these two guys crying, and shaking their heads, I looked at them and became sad. Then I looked to my right, and noticed I was actually aboard a ship on the water, and I saw New york harbor, with smoke billowing, I was horrified. I told my mom what I saw, but again I don't believe the towers were completed at that time. To have these dreams and visions, I still feel the same emotion, as I would under any circumstances, I can feel Joy, angry, Pain, fear. or I can feel wonder, especially If I don't know what I'm looking at.

I remember about 4 years ago, I was laying bed reading the Bible, and I began to phase out again, I saw myself in a wooded area, with my brother in law on one side of me, and my wife on the other, carrying me, my feet were dragging, I was unconsious, and there was snow on the ground. I just ignored it. then for Christmas that same year we went up to see my brother in law, and he took his kids sledding, there was a heavy snow on the ground, the area we went to was wooded, I put on a Coast Guard, inflatiable suit, the kind that they float in in extreme cold water. I joined in the activities, then, all of a sudden, I couldn't talk, I became weak, and fell to the ground, I could not move or open my eyes, but I could hear everything that was said. My wife and my brother in law dragged me to his min-van, laid me in the back seat, my brother in law un zipped the insulation suit, and in about 5 seconds I came to.

I will not ignore these dreams again. I feel as if it almost cost me my life.

Do you know what happened to you that caused your senses to freeze? Did you see a doctor? I believe dreams have significance and some are just dumb but when it has to do with a physical attribute or situation such as the towers, the Lord is definately speaking to you.

I used to have this dream about a house, almost Victorian style but isolated in a open area of forest and tons of snow. It always looks isolate, there is never a light on but it was a comfortable feeling and I have had this dream over and over and it stayed in my mind until we were driving up north to Tahoe and THERE is WAS!!! Exactly as I have dreamt it. Same thing with another house high on a hill, same Victorian style but a pale yellow color and welcoming and again isolated on top of a field of flowers with no fences and I came across that house too!! It's just so amazing to me how God speaks to us but what is the significance of these houses, one in winter, one in summer, the huge bodies of water, the falling for the first time and actually dying and seeing the light? And now I close my eyes and as I said see the white light and looking harder enough it resembles a crown. :whistling:

Thank you all for such awesome contributions. Please if anyone has any dreams they want to talk about, I would love to hear!

:emot-dance: