• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/18/1963

Okay I have a good thinker for ya'll....May look it up and I am sure there will be some real interesting posts, I am hoping anyway. Is there a right--wrong answer to this??

after the 1000 years of reigning with Christ and worshipping God...how could it happen that many (millions) will be deceived and follow Satan one last time?? Does this disturb anyone??

If you are unsure what i am talking about....then read Revelation 20:7-10. Let's get some feed back.

By the way, I am new here and love the interaction and how it gets us all thinking and discussing The Word. It's exciting!! :24:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

Will it really be millions? I didn't know it was that many.......

it says in vs. 8 whose number is as the sand of the sea. ??? Other translations say millions!!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  232
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  01/22/1965

because mankind doesn't seek God, but it seeks its own. People will still choose to serve themselves because that's the nature ofthe flesh :):24:

i am wondering who these people are...? Could they be any of us....could it get that deceptive?? Who is it that he comes to take down with him?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

I am wondering if they (the deceived) were still waiting for the messiah? I wonder if they are deceived completely when Satan is loosed and come to believe that he IS their savior to the point of willingness to battle for Satan one last time before they are cast into hell for eternity?

compelling questions...I don't have an answer to them..

share your thoughts with me

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  255
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  07/29/1974

There were many unbelievers when Jesus was alive on earth, why would a 1000 years with Him be any different than the 33 years they had with Him? There will always be sin in the flesh and a lust for thier own will. Only those who accept Jesus free gift of salvation can enter the kingdom, even if they lived and worshipped Jesus as God. Same old sin, same way to heaven.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

i am wondering who these people are...? Could they be any of us....could it get that deceptive?? Who is it that he comes to take down with him?

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a[a] thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

No, they cannot be for those who lived the first resurrection will not suffer a second death..those who are deceived must be those who choose Satan before first resurrection, their deception must be complete at the end of the thousand year reign and they are the millions that surround the "camp of the saints and the beloved city" those that chose Satan and the mark will then suffer the second death. They will burn for eternity..

So no, they could not be any of us because the second death has no power over us for we have experienced the first resurrection

Edited by jackie d

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  331
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  10/27/1965

For as amazing as that sounds, how about those thata live with Christ during the 1000 year reign, while satan is bound, who still refuse Christ and die at the age of 100?

Human kind will always seek that which they want. For some it is Christ, for others it is sin. This is the point of Free Will. It is up to us to choose where we ultimately go.

I wonder if this plays a part in any of this?

2 Peter 3:8 But beloved do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

When Christ returns, the bible says we will be like Him.......

It boggles the mind.