• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/18/1963

Tom,

Ummm....I am trying to follow where you go with this, so don't be offended or defensive. But are you saying that there will come an end to HELL eventually? And that somewhere along the line that those who have perished and gone to HELL will no longer exist at some point? That would mean their eternal punishment would come to an end. I am just trying to understand what it is that you interpret. If I have lost the track on what you are saying, help me to understand. Thanks.

Girl

It is my understanding that Hell is forever. To perish is to perish on earth....when the body we inhabit is no longer of use.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

At the Final Judgement, Hell is thrown into the Lake of Fire. My understanding isn't that it ceases to exist, just that it exists within the Lake.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  387
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  10/11/1977

Tom,

Ummm....I am trying to follow where you go with this, so don't be offended or defensive. But are you saying that there will come an end to HELL eventually? And that somewhere along the line that those who have perished and gone to HELL will no longer exist at some point? That would mean their eternal punishment would come to an end. I am just trying to understand what it is that you interpret. If I have lost the track on what you are saying, help me to understand. Thanks.

Girl

It is my understanding that Hell is forever. To perish is to perish on earth....when the body we inhabit is no longer of use.

Yes. Exactly. (to the first questions, not your last statement)

It's etrnal punishment not punishing. The punishment or results last forever, not the punishing.

Edited by TomPJr

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  05/18/1963

Tom,

Girl

Yes. Exactly. (to the first questions, not your last statement)

It's etrnal punishment not punishing. The punishment or results last forever, not the punishing.

okay. I read your reply. I guess we are all entitled to an opinion. I don't see that in the bible. Sorry...Maybe if you have some scriptural evidence I could possible refer to it and pray on the matter.

Remember the thread anyone...?

God Bless

Girl