• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

Well I might be wrong, Damo, but I don't know that onwings is any worse than the pre tribbers who jump on others who don't swallow their views.

No one in their camp can account for Rev 20:4 where John said he saw the souls of those who had been beheaded and who did not worship the beast or his image and did not receive the mark on their forehead or hand.

So if they reufsed the MOB, then they must have been on earth during the trib and that has to be after the a/c had been identified. So how come if they were saints or part of the church, ( which they would have to be if John saw their souls in heaven ) they didn't go in the alleged rapture?

damo1

to eric

no you are not wrong its these so called experts that i am sick off always jumping with out thinking and then try to have us come to their way of thinking and this is why eric i like to jump on people just to see how smart they are and weather they have this prophetic gift

you are right in what you say eric may the lord bless you and be with you threw out the week from your brother in the lord damo

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

Damo I really didn't know where you were going with most of you reteric but I will say this. Even if I do have a prophetic gift me coming in here and saying thus sayeth the Lord would have much less of an effect on most people as showing them what he has said through his word does.So if you want to accuse me of hiding behind biblical passages then that is fine by me.People can argue with me all day long but it is hard to argue when you show them what the bible says.Although plenty still do.God Bless You Brother

damo1

to owingsaseagles

its cool i was just trying to say we should not be attacking each other like this when ever these topics come up it does not help and it does not help a new christian you are with in your rights to say how you feel as long as you know everything that it says in gods word and all the warnings as wel i mean i take heed to what god says to us in his living word as i do not want him coming down on me at al that is why sometimes i jump on people

we have had this hear in this town wear some one was predicting the end of this world is coming soon and when we confront we notice its just wasting time these people dont belong to one group or are planted like us

yet some how think because they have read gods word once it gives them all this knowledge so i hope you hear what i am saying hear owningsaseagles

these people wear i live just step up on the court house stepe and preach doom and gloom and fear and me and my friends in this town challange them no ba no lack of hard study or grounding in gods word but just by mans principals they feel they can say what they say to people and its just putting fear in people

when in gods living word it speaks the truth and does not let us down if we put our trust in his word and stick by his word and not by mans principals

so i hope now you can see how i think owingsaseagles

peace may god be with you threw out the week have a good day from damo

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

2 Timothy 4:18

And the Lord shall deliver me (from) every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Edited by boanerges777