gepeto

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Regardless of wether or not astrology is idolatry. (It is BTW.)

The government should not be funding it. Our tax dollars should be going to fund the day to day operation of this country and providing for its defense and that's all.

These kind of "special intrest" groups are not only immoral they're unconstitutional!!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6

There is a minister (I don't remember his name, but maybe someone else does) who is actually teaching Christians God created astrology for His people and it was first given to Enoch.   :cool2: Why does every teacher of apostacy blame Enoch?

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I agree with you all the way Timothy! I think we all know the first commandment: Thou shalt have no other gods before me. If you follow what astrology is saying above what God is telling you, I'd definitley call it an act of idolatry!!!!! Why should we have to waste our money on THAT?!?!

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  12

There is better ways to use tax dollars but we live in a fallen world. The stars were used for direction in the early days to guide people in thier travels both by land and sea. It has been taken to a whole new level today and I believe that Romans 1:27 holds true for many studies that are not good that are embraced today. "They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator-who is forever praised. Amen. Who cares what is up there?

Guest GloryaRose

Astrology is an abomination to the Lord....

But in this country people collect federal funds to go to school to go to seminaries to become ministers of the gospel too.

While I most definitely do not support Astrology in any way///and I dont like the idea of my tax dollars raising up more MsCleos...

I believe that we must take into account that if these freedoms did not exist in this country we as Christians would have it alot worse than we do...

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Ofcourse our tax dollars should not be spent on Astrology.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TieYourMotherDown

Astrology is certainly a bad idea and shouldn't be supported by tax dollars. However, I do believe that there should be a separation between Chruch and state which you, George, do not?

TYMD, if astrology is state supported then there is a breech in the seperation of church and state.  George believes in that seperation.

Guest TieYourMotherDown

So George wants that separation? If so than I had misunderstood him and I stand corrected. But I believe that the separation between Church and state is very important, being that our great country is composed of people of many races, cultures, and beliefs.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3

I  don't understand why people really believe in that kind of thing anyway. If you ""predict" the future a few times and it doesn't happen the way you "saw," why do you continue to believe? It just seems very stupid to me.