• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Amen Luke, (the force is with you)

I totally agree with you, I see bush trying to please everyone, so much so that one begins to wonder what he stands for anymore.

He proclaims to be a Christian but then I have seen pictures of him bowing to buddah, now this issue and the road map issue, entertaining muslims, what do you hear of him entertaing Christians? I am very confused.

Take a look at the partial abortion issue, they just changed a few words around and made it more deceptive, but not really much change as far as that goes.

I see what he does as political moves to gain power and to win in the next election as well. But then again another Democrat? ;)

I am going to vote nascarian :cool:

I am not Bush bashing either, I think he has done some great things, but not lately.

I vote Jesus

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/10/1970

Look we should all be praying for our leaders. Let me fill you in on a little secret. President Bush is not sitting at the White House right now fretting over his position on homosexuality. The President has hundreds of briefings a day. Calls hundreds of US/world leaders. Signs hundreds of letters/Bills/executive orders. His day is worked out down to the minute. The Presidency is so large that mosts issues George Bush will never be briefed on them. The position is more than any one man can shoulder. I would suggest all the "arm chair" presidents out there to go and run for public office. Run for city government. Even a job like small town mayor is filled with thousands of small details that easily turn into big time public relations issues.

- Steve

PS I am not a republican. And certainly I am not a democrat.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

wow Steve, I was just joshin. I do pray for not only our leader, but ALL the world leaders. God put everyone of them in place for HIS purpose and His plan to work to His will. That's the way I see it anyway.

Go NASCAR. :cool:

• Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Look we should all be praying for our leaders. Let me fill you in on a little secret. President Bush is not sitting at the White House right now fretting over his position on homosexuality. The President has hundreds of briefings a day. Calls hundreds of US/world leaders. Signs hundreds of letters/Bills/executive orders. His day is worked out down to the minute. The Presidency is so large that mosts issues George Bush will never be briefed on them. The position is more than any one man can shoulder. I would suggest all the "arm chair" presidents out there to go and run for public office. Run for city government. Even a job like small town mayor is filled with thousands of small details that easily turn into big time public relations issues.

- Steve

PS I am not a republican. And certainly I am not a democrat.

Take it easy Steve,

If you will look a little further up, I said the same thing, to pray for him.

There is no excuse for some of the things that he has done and remember he works for the repulic of the U.S. and as such we should very much be aware of choices he is making that concern us all.

and come election day vote accordingly

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Peace,

Not to mention the fact that by placing our Foreign Policy and his WILL over that of G-ds imperils our very nation.

I am not Bush bashing either. I will find it very hard to continue voting for him though.

I am watching and Praying. Amen! He is there to fufill G-ds very WILL whether he knows it or not. Whether he believes his actions just or not are another matter all together. There is only one way to be just that is to believe G-ds very Word and walk by Faith! Blessing muslims and praising an abomination just don't fit into that. Lets face it though we have no alternative.

Nascarian in 04.

G-d Bless you,

Dave

Well I would really think through the issues before I pull that lever. Vote your conscience...but know that voting your conscience may place you in the even worse position of griping about that godless President Dean. It seems that a lot of the religious right quite readily check their brains at the voting booth door. Unable to understand the intricacies of politics we expect our leaders to walk a path no viable politician could ever take. Thus, we get godless Presidents like Clinton and the future Dean. Do you think Dean would have signed a bill banning partial birth abortion? Do you really think Dean would do a better job in defending this nation against terror?

Because we can't have it all we will take nothing. Just like the spoiled brat on the playground who takes his toys and goes home.

America is not a theocracy yet we expect President Bush to act like it is.

- Steve

P.S. Hmmmmm being a Nascarat. I like the sound of that. The Nascar vote has replaced the mindless soccer mom vote. I for one thought the change was long overdue.

WOoooooaaahh, I just realized I passed 500 posts!!!

Now I am a veteran member. I guess I will have to settle down a bit and start posting niceties. I'll go get a book on Saying Nice Things or Nothing at All at Books-a-Million today so I can start living up to my new veteran responsibilities.

Funny thing is that I have been on this board almost a year. I think VOG made veteran in like 4 days. Looks like St. John is trying to break his record.

- Steve

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Okay, that certainly settles it for me. Steve, my brother, I'll be voting for either Michael Waltrip or Dale Jarrett. Hmmmm, who to choose, who to choose. Blue, or brown?? :cool:

Well whomever we choose we must love them both. Remember, to be nice today and not be angry or judgmental no matter what you see or hear. If you should by accident watch Benny Hinn be sure to not judge. If he speaks a word of heresy remember you have faults too. :il: :il: :il: :il: :il:

- :il: Loving "Veteran Member" Steve :cool:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Content Count:  195
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  07/26/1948

As one of the Nascarians, I guess I really take the stand behind our President. I truly believe that Al Gore would have apologized to the terrorists families for our buildings being in the way of the planes, Sadam would still be terrorizing Iraq and threatening the world, and I even hate to think of the abortion issue. Remember Romans 13:1.

PS. Trav.......I'd vote for Blue, if only for the bow tie. :cool: