• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,266
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/21/1954

Well whomever we choose we must love them both.  Remember, to be nice today and not be angry or judgmental no matter what you see or hear.  If you should by accident watch Benny Hinn be sure to not judge.  If he speaks a word of heresy remember you have faults too. :il:  :il:  :il:  :il:  :il:

-  :il: Loving "Veteran Member" Steve ;)

Hey George...Quick, subtract some of Steve's posts. I liked him better as a "young rebel"

LOL!!!

IR ;):cool:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Well whomever we choose we must love them both.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

First, please cite your source. Second, this is being moved to "News."

Sorry about misplacing the message, the thing is I thought it was a "controversial issue" . :cool:

Anyway, I'll soon be providing links to sources that confirm beyond reasonable doubt that what I've quoted is definitely true.

If those Dubya quotes are proven wrong, then I promise that not only I'll apologize to every Bush fan in here but also I'll personally go to one of those churches and "gay marry" myself LOL :cool:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Second, this is being moved to "News."

Godman: I wouldn't give it that much credibility. Sounds like nonsense. Do we have a "nonsense" forum?

Oh, BTW, Mobile.....Bush is pro-life. Perhaps you'd prefer Al Gore. He was very pro-choice.

For being pro-life you have to be against abortion, euthanasia and death penalty (all the artificial ways to end a human life) so he is not pro-life.

• Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

U.S. President Bush Congratulates Predominantly Gay MCC Church On 35th Anniversary

Bush cheers 'gay' church after 'Marriage Week'

Ed Vitagliano, spokesman for the American Family Association, had the same question.

"I'm disappointed, because this is politics as usual," he told WorldNetDaily. "This is speaking out of both sides of your mouth. This is playing to two groups at the same time who are really after two different things

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  251
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  10/31/1943

MOBILE....... I REALLY DO NOT SEE WHERE.... THE DEATH PENALTY HAS A THING TO DO WITH........ PRO LIFE OR PRO DEATH. :x: WHJOOPE. PRO CHOICE.....

IN THE LORD'S EYES THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE DEATH PENALTY....

SO TAKE THE DEATH PENALTY UP WITH THE LORD .

MAY THE LORD HAVE MERCY

Guest idolsmasher

Is this what Bush means by "compassionate conservatism"? I hope it's not too "passionate"! Why not just elect a TRUE democrat instead of a wishy washy one who masquerades as a conservative. How dare he! Trav, leave the "race" issue outa this will ya! :unsure::rolleyes:

Guest CatscanCam

Wasn't it Bush who said Hate the sin love the sinner, quoting the Bible? You know all this stuff about not allowing gays to marry got me thinking about what the Bible says will happen in end times.

1 Timothy 4:1-5

1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. 4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: 5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

Just my 2 cents

Wasn't it Bush who said Hate the sin love the sinner, quoting the Bible? You know all this stuff about not allowing gays to marry got me thinking about what the Bible says will happen in end times.
1 Timothy 4:1-5

1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. 4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: 5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

Just my 2 cents

catscancan,

i'm not sure what the scriptures you posted have to do with the prohibition against gay marriage? scripture isn't condemning the practice of prohibiting gay marriages, but condemns those who pass laws against marriages that God ordains.

maybe i misunderstood your post?