• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,858
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

If you want my thoughts on the subject, you need only look in the other thread entitled 'Pope ready to bow to allah'

Good article, Nebula. thanks for showing this :whistling:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Good article, Nebula. thanks for showing this :wub:

:whistling: That wasn't me.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,858
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Good article, Nebula. thanks for showing this :wub:

:whistling: That wasn't me.

:24::24:

Sorry...

I read too fast, and reply too fast....

Good article, Ovedya :24:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I don't trust the Vatican at all so this is no surprise to me. One need only recall the late Pope John Paul's cover up of his pedophile priesthood and his blatant anti American/pro Islamic stance; not to mention the complicity of the Holy See with the nazis in WWII. I guess I just basically have a problem with a mere man being clothed in gold, installed in a palace, and called God's representative on earth. His one true representative was a poor carpenter who cared nothing for these things.

I guess I just basically have a problem with a mere man being clothed in gold, installed in a palace, and called God's representative on earth. His one true representative was a poor carpenter who cared nothing for these things.

Nicely put.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  961
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

I don't trust the Vatican at all so this is no surprise to me. One need only recall the late Pope John Paul's cover up of his pedophile priesthood and his blatant anti American/pro Islamic stance; not to mention the complicity of the Holy See with the nazis in WWII. I guess I just basically have a problem with a mere man being clothed in gold, installed in a palace, and called God's representative on earth. His one true representative was a poor carpenter who cared nothing for these things.

This is nothing more than anti-Catholic propaganda, but hey we are all entitled to an opinion!

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

This is nothing more than anti-Catholic propaganda, but hey we are all entitled to an opinion!

No, Pax, my comments are not anti-Catholic for the simple reason that I am not anti-Catholic. I'm sorry if I offended anyone; that was not my intention. The statements I made are based on fact and easily verified. There are hundreds of millions of good Catholics all over the planet. The problem lies the Vatican. I hope that Pope Benedict breaks away from the appeasement of Islam, which is not a religion but a cult, unlike his predecessor. Pope John Paul was an admirable man in many ways but he was just that, a man, subject to error and folly. Like all the rest of us.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  961
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

No, Pax, my comments are not anti-Catholic for the simple reason that I am not anti-Catholic. I'm sorry if I offended anyone; that was not my intention. The statements I made are based on fact and easily verified. There are hundreds of millions of good Catholics all over the planet. The problem lies the Vatican. I hope that Pope Benedict breaks away from the appeasement of Islam, which is not a religion but a cult, unlike his predecessor. Pope John Paul was an admirable man in many ways but he was just that, a man, subject to error and folly. Like all the rest of us.

I'm sorry, but saying Pope John Paul covered up pedophile priests is nothing more than anti-Catholic propaganda. You then go on to say that he was an honorable man....hmmmm would an honorable man cover up pedophile priest? Then you go on to say that the Vatican was o.k. with the Nazis in WWII etc. All of this is anti-Catholic propaganda that can easily be refruted. I would love to cover each point you listed above, but won't. However, anytime someone on here misrepresents the Catholic Church, I am going to call them on it. Nothing personal, just standing up for the Church. :wub:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

So the cover-ups were done by men under the Pope? He didn't know about it?

Also, I'm wondering if the Church came out and publicly denounced Hitler for what he was doing?